Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Had Enough Of Just Liking, And Commenting On, Food Posts On Social Media? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Had Enough Of Just Liking, And Commenting On, Food Posts On Social Media? (242 Views)

How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? / How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily / FAO Issues Alert On Food Poisoning In Lagos, Kano, Other Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Had Enough Of Just Liking, And Commenting On, Food Posts On Social Media? by duyilekan98(m): 11:40pm On Feb 01, 2022
Would you like a platform that gives you an option to experience high-end meals posted by your favorite chefs on social media, by ordering and having it delivered to your doorstep? If that’s an option you would like to have, then check out https://soulfood dot web dot app for more information. Let’s show you how!

If you ever have any of these thoughts:

1. I’m tired of eating the same things all the time. Where I can I find and try new food options?
2. These chefs be making my mouth water anytime I’m on social media. I would like an option to have those meals from the comfort of my home.
3. Thinking about what to eat all the time is tiring.
4. I don’t want to have to go to a restaurant anytime I want a decent high-end meal.
5. Are you a chef, and you want more out of social media than likes and comments on your posts?
6. Are you a chef looking to leverage the power of social media to establish and grow a thriving self-owned profitable business.

(1) (Reply)

Auchi & Okpella Caterers & Small Chops / Super Taste, Super Value. / Roller Shutter Installer In Port Harcourt Call Us Now 07033992255

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.