Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:39 AM

A Trip To Iyi Uba Cave And Waterfall – Obinagu, Udi | Enugu State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Trip To Iyi Uba Cave And Waterfall – Obinagu, Udi | Enugu State (504 Views)

A Visit To Iyi Egbu In Abia (The Killer Well) - Images / How I Survived Ogbunike Cave And Its Colony Of Bats (photos) / Tanker Accident On Obinagu-Emene-Abakaliki Road, Enugu (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Trip To Iyi Uba Cave And Waterfall – Obinagu, Udi | Enugu State by FARA4GA: 12:04am On Feb 02, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjCMOkquU3I

While in my meditation mode one early morning during the holidays in my village, I remembered some stories my father told us about our village stream called Iyi-uba when we were young. Among the stories, he told us was on the perceived healing powers of the spring water, and how the villagers were saved from harm and danger during the Nigerian – Biafra war by camping at Iyi-uba all through the war.

The thought now came to me to pay a visit to iyi uba and share my experience with you guys.

Situated in Obinagu, Udi Local Government Area of Enugu State, the waterfall is a result of a massive outcrop of rock with water cascading over the top forming a stream.

If you love adventure and nature, then this video is definitely for you.

(1) (Reply)

Advice From The Travelers In The House. / Safest Way To Travel To Naimey, Niger Republic / I Found A Beach In Kano State (2022 Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.