Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Former Chelsea Manager Avram Grant Accused Of Sexual Harassment - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Former Chelsea Manager Avram Grant Accused Of Sexual Harassment (16837 Views)

Tammy Abraham Mocks Former Chelsea Teammates Ben Chilwell / Real Madrid React As Sergio Ramos Is Accused Of Failing Drugs Test After UCL Fin / Former Chelsea Coach Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Chelsea Manager Avram Grant Accused Of Sexual Harassment by hezekiah84(m): 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2022
Daughters of Eve have been responsible for men's downfall from time immemorial,the best key is self control

1 Like

Re: Former Chelsea Manager Avram Grant Accused Of Sexual Harassment by gaby(m): 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
tctrills:
lol... Don't you know how these things work? They use your picture that goes best with the narrative. They wouldn't use a pic of you looking so calm and innocent.
This pics looks less guilty

Lol...

You got it spot on....

I feel guilty and sorry for him now..
Re: Former Chelsea Manager Avram Grant Accused Of Sexual Harassment by gaby(m): 3:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
ecolime:

Don't judge a book by its cover

You are right...
Re: Former Chelsea Manager Avram Grant Accused Of Sexual Harassment by wisdom042(m): 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
This shit baffles me and I hope laws are put in place to checkmate this claim from the complainant cos most of these ladies do things in revenge of what never happened. Some asked you to come to his house you went there what were you expecting from a man that is not ur relative? The man makes advances towards you yet you didn't bother to screen for help or after the incident report the matter to the police, you had to wait until after years before taking necessary actions. Men we have to be careful it's no joke if you can't hold urself then marry and enjoy it anytime u need it.
Re: Former Chelsea Manager Avram Grant Accused Of Sexual Harassment by NaijaTrend01(f): 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
Enoch3721:
Ah han another one this thing is becoming unbearably, unto wetin na every one wants to ........... but it has not been confirmed sha na still accusation sorry to say this but his face looks guilty of the offence

The face was just used, that was not during the interview. Wh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Chelsea Manager Avram Grant Accused Of Sexual Harassment by safarigirl(f): 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
Emaprince:
Reading the report...I actually do not see the big deal in his deeds. He made sexual remarks at a female is now termed harassment?

Something like : "your ass is sexy".. thats a compliment...and the woman enjoyed it. But we know she will pretend to be offended anyway.

The other one said he tried to kiss her. He never raped her. He tried to kiss her..and she probably rejected. So whats there to crucify him for. If a woman do these things to a man, will you condemn it? Every one will expect the man to keep shut.

This whole trend of women bringing men down..and claiming harassment over a mere compliment, will ultimately lead to the destruction of the female gender. Time will come when men will stop complimenting any woman due to fear of harassment. .or even staying away from marriage and women to avoid being pulled down like they are doing many men now. A woman without compliment and attention from the opposite sex is almost a shadow in human form. She will definitely feel empty.

You will not see it, I do not expect you to see it, because as my message relays, these are things that most men, and people in general, see as normal

Do you know that even those boys inside market that keep shouting "my wife, fine girl, my colour", touching, pulling you and all that, even people who see you on the road and whistle to get your attention, do you know this is all harassment?

These things are normal in Nigeria, but they are actually forms of harassment. In France, you have to pay fines as a man, if you cat-call a woman.

You will not see anything wrong. You will never understand it, because your nature does not allow you to understand it as a man. It is the same way you can tell me some things as a man that makes you uncomfortable, and I will not think much of it, because my life experiences means I am shielded from them.

The world is evolving and people are demanding more accountability from men, who have historically gotten away with all sorts of crimes against women.

Understandably, men who saw their fathers get away with these things and who saw their mothers condone these things, will feel like they are now being haunted. When your way of life is threatened, it is normal to get defensive and imagine the world is coming for you.

You will be fine sir, thankfully, you live in Nigeria, and the abuse of women is still heavily supported in this country. You will be fine.
Re: Former Chelsea Manager Avram Grant Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Emaprince: 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
safarigirl:

You will not see it, I do not expect you to see it, because as my message relays, these are things that most men, and people in general, see as normal

Do you know that even those boys inside market that keep shouting "my wife, fine girl, my colour", touching, pulling you and all that, even people who see you on the road and whistle to get your attention, do you know this is all harassment?

These things are normal in Nigeria, but they are actually forms of harassment. In France, you have to pay fines as a man, if you cat-call a woman.

You will not see anything wrong. You will never understand it, because your nature does not allow you to understand it as a man. It is the same way you can tell me some things as a man that makes you uncomfortable, and I will not think much of it, because my life experiences means I am shielded from them.

The world is evolving and people are demanding more accountability from men, who have historically gotten away with all sorts of crimes against women.

Understandably, men who saw their fathers get away with these things and who saw their mothers condone these things, will feel like they are now being haunted. When your way of life is threatened, it is normal to get defensive and imagine the world is coming for you.

You will be fine sir, thankfully, you live in Nigeria, and the abuse of women is still heavily supported in this country. You will be fine.
lool...dont take it personal dear.

I have been very fine by the grace of God

The question is : when all this stop, I hope the female gender won't complain that men are no longer interested in complimenting and flirting with them?

We all know how it will end up for you guys if men withdraw from all this. You will walk the whole day and nobody called you a fine girl or make any gesture that suggest so.. I'm sure you will question your beauty from that moment. Lol
Re: Former Chelsea Manager Avram Grant Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
Re: Former Chelsea Manager Avram Grant Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2022
Re: Former Chelsea Manager Avram Grant Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
womenareapess:
just look at this imbec1le undecided

Until those baboons accused you of rape or sexual harassment that's when you will get small sense undecided

am not criticizing d accusers am against d increment of rape cases, assault or domestic violence or what have you and funny enough it is happening in the so-called advanced countries angry
Re: Former Chelsea Manager Avram Grant Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 02, 2022
NaijaTrend01:

The face was just used, that was not during the interview. Wh
I know na cruise I day catch boss

1 Like

Re: Former Chelsea Manager Avram Grant Accused Of Sexual Harassment by womenareapess: 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
Enoch3721:
am not criticizing d accusers am against d increment of rape cases, assault or domestic violence or what have you and funny enough it is happening in the so-called advanced countries angry
is it not also happening in this shit hole of a country? angry

You don't judge a book by it cover untill hence proven guilty angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Chelsea Manager Avram Grant Accused Of Sexual Harassment by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
womenareapess:
is it not also happening in this shit hole of a country? angry

did I say it anything like it not happening in dis country im just trying to prove a point
womenareapess:

You don't judge a book by it cover untill hence proven guilty angry

I mentioned that boss, but the face is quite intimidating he should smile sometimes
Re: Former Chelsea Manager Avram Grant Accused Of Sexual Harassment by iboboyswag(m): 6:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
The end of the MAN.

Wonder what they would gain when manhood is diminished. To what end?

To you who would come to my post to rant your imbecilic nonsense, just know, if you are a man, I curse the day that sperm that sired you made contact. And if you are a woman, may all the sons you sire be simps without standing dicks. Tueh!

Amen.

Now seriously, western society is trying and albeit successfully to castrate the essence of manhood. From the promotion of feminism to this. The absurd vilification of men for being men.

If you don't get it now I doubt you would ever because it is leaning and dangerously to a point where just being a man would be a crime.
Re: Former Chelsea Manager Avram Grant Accused Of Sexual Harassment by YourLandMyLand: 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2022
gaby:
He's got the depraved looks to go with the accusation, should they be true.

I feel sorry for him.
its age that made him look like that. he used to be a very good footballer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 2nd September 2012 / UEFA Champions League Semifinal Draw At 11am / 10 Barcelona Players Facing Drug Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.