Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Asari Dokubo Don Buy Market, We Warned Him To Leave Nnamdi Kanu Alone. See What - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Don Buy Market, We Warned Him To Leave Nnamdi Kanu Alone. See What (5979 Views)

INSECURITY: "Leave Nnamdi Kanu Alone"- Shehu Sani Drops Bombshell, Urge Northern / We Warned Sowore, Falana Over Buhari - FFK / 'We Warned Obama About Buhari' - Fani-kayode's Explosive Interview On RT UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Don Buy Market, We Warned Him To Leave Nnamdi Kanu Alone. See What by rigarmortis: 10:06am On Feb 03, 2022
cazchi:

Lol stop pretending to be what you're not!

If e sure for u, start pushing for referendum. Let us see something. You people are just coeards who know the truth but won't accept it. Normally, I for ignore people like this, but your kind na the type of people wey dey responsible for the current situation of zoogeria and black Africa.

stop pretending to be what?

what truth please?

i am responsible for zoonigeria?

including black africa?

how, my good man?

kowaram nwoko'oma bikonu?
Re: Asari Dokubo Don Buy Market, We Warned Him To Leave Nnamdi Kanu Alone. See What by cazchi: 10:55am On Feb 03, 2022
rigarmortis:

stop pretending to be what?

what truth please?

i am responsible for zoonigeria?

including black africa?

how, my good man?

kowaram nwoko'oma bikonu?

61 YEARS since "independence"! SIXTY ONE! Millions killed,millions displaced, yet, this oil producing contraption cannot still give its "citizens" constant electricity.

A contraption made by the Brits to serve them.
One where the army kill its own citizens and celebrates it and then denies it
One where the terrorists are integrated into the armed forces
... and one where all manner of evil and hatred exists.

Marginalisation of regions I.e. over the top checkpoints, economic strangulation by forcing them to do business and fly out of Lagos and Abuja.
Born to rule

One that doesn't respect its own courts.
One that moves with total lawlessness
One that forcefully holds people of distinctly different cultures, religion and ideology together.
One that won't respect one of the most basic rights of people; self determination.

I don't mean to preach to u, because anyone who is truthful to themselves knows these.
If a so called nation doesn't have the decency to let the people decide whether they want in or out, then it is in bandage. When the biafram asks to leave, they are met with extreme disdain and hate while boko haram in the north continue to exists for years.
When the people pick up arms, everyone will hurt and the usual blame game will start.

I say "You" because if you are part of the people against another man's right to self determination, then you are responsible for our collective rut! Africans are nothing on the international stage because we don't even respect ourselves and cannot resolve issues in a civil manner.

Drop you prejudice. If you hate what ipob is doing, that's fine. Surely you can't hate the act of referendum! Surely not!
Re: Asari Dokubo Don Buy Market, We Warned Him To Leave Nnamdi Kanu Alone. See What by TechspeciaIist(m): 11:00am On Feb 03, 2022
cazchi:

Oh my! So, this dimwitted dullard will come out and claim to be from the same country as me? Nahhhh.. Biafra has to come!

Zoogerians are comfortable being ignorant.
unfortunately for you I'm Igbo.
Post evidence that Britain is still controlling us or forever shut the fucck up
Re: Asari Dokubo Don Buy Market, We Warned Him To Leave Nnamdi Kanu Alone. See What by cazchi: 11:18am On Feb 03, 2022
TechspeciaIist:
unfortunately for you I'm Igbo.
Post evidence that Britain is still controlling us or forever shut the fucck up

Unfortunately for me?

Nah, son! Whether or not you're igbo means little. A dullard is a dullard.

Why do your leaders always go there for consultation and medical check ups?
Did the Zoo start as a country or a proditable business?
Who armed them during the genocide?
Who continues to arm them?
How much money does the Zoo owe the UK?
Who is Unilever, what were they known for before, what are they known for now? what is their involvement in the Zoo now?

Oburu na 0 ezigb0 onye b'any1 ka ibu, a nuzine'm ogu. Ju0 ajuju, muta ihe, maka 0gu a bu make odimma ndi b'anyi niile.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Don Buy Market, We Warned Him To Leave Nnamdi Kanu Alone. See What by omenkaLives(m): 11:39am On Feb 03, 2022
See how human being mumu finish. embarassed embarassed
Re: Asari Dokubo Don Buy Market, We Warned Him To Leave Nnamdi Kanu Alone. See What by rigarmortis: 12:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
cazchi:

61 YEARS since "independence"! SIXTY ONE! Millions killed,millions displaced, yet, this oil producing contraption cannot still give its "citizens" constant electricity.

Marginalisation of regions I.e. over the top checkpoints, economic strangulation by forcing them to do business and fly out of Lagos and Abuja.
Born to rule

One that forcefully holds people of distinctly different cultures, religion and ideology together.
One that won't respect one of the most basic rights of people; self determination.

I don't mean to preach to u, because anyone who is truthful to themselves knows these.
If a so called nation doesn't have the decency to let the people decide whether they want in or out, then it is in bandage. When the biafram asks to leave, they are met with extreme disdain and hate while boko haram in the north continue to exists for years.
When the people pick up arms, everyone will hurt and the usual blame game will start.

I say "You" because if you are part of the people against another man's right to self determination, then you are responsible for our collective rut! Africans are nothing on the international stage because we don't even respect ourselves and cannot resolve issues in a civil manner.

Drop you prejudice. If you hate what ipob is doing, that's fine. Surely you can't hate the act of referendum! Surely not!

Nigeria is a mess right now, no doubt!

Do I want one Nigeria? ...not necessarily.

Did Nnamdi Kanu start well? of course yes!

Does he have his positive sides? yes

Is his activities beneficial to the people of SE and respects everyones right of opinion? no!!!!!!!!!!!!

so i would not be party to that my man.

ipob wants to have the right to go out and demonstrate without torture and intimidation by Nigeria but wants to have the right to arrest people who dont stay at home.

every word from Kanu is now law. You people want to create another north korea and install kim jun kanu the supreme dictator and i will not have that sir.

Daalu

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Don Buy Market, We Warned Him To Leave Nnamdi Kanu Alone. See What by aribisala0(m): 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
cazchi:

Born to rule

WHO CAN ASK FOR A REFERENDUM

Let us assume that a referendum is to happen who has the mandate to ask for it?

Should there be any kind of due process or how will it work in practice.

Are there any examples from around the world of how to get from A to B ?

The principle is not the issue but the procedure

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Don Buy Market, We Warned Him To Leave Nnamdi Kanu Alone. See What by IGBOSON1: 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2022
rigarmortis:

who did the census and headcount to reach your blasphemous and fallacious conclusion?

emanci-gini? you mean the people who are being man handled and deprived of a means of livelihood by your kanu and his gang? you say Nigeria is oppressing you but you oppress others by forcing them to stay home or burning their shops and cars and you want UN, USA and UK to support you?

There you go parroting the exact same shit we hear from ‘one Nigerianist’ Igbo-haters who despise IPOB and Mazi Kanu for daring to want to open the eyes of naive Igbos/Biafrans...and for daring to wanna scatter their hustle and ATM that’s ‘one Nigeria’!

Dude, since your useless federal gov’t has blocked its ears to all calls for a referendum (preferring instead to label peaceful agitators as terrorists and murder them in cold blood) no ‘headcount’ has been done to be able to make a definitive statement one way or the other, so we’re now left to make informed deductions from what we know!

It’s a FACT that Ndigbo have been targeted for pogrom and annihilation in the late 60s...with the ‘excuse’ that we sent out Nzeogwu and co to go murder other regions leaders! It’s equally a known fact that since the uncivil war till date, Ndigbo have been marginalised, cheated, and had their resources and territory plundered and shrunken by the ‘one Nigerianist’ hegemony and their southern cheerleaders! As we speak, they have greedily and craftily shifted the goalposts in a bid to deny Ndigbo a president of Igbo extraction! All this was what Mazi Kanu emphasised....that Nigeria is a lawless zoo, where there is only unanimity when it comes to hating the Igbos and denying them their due!

Given the aforementioned, and seeing how multitudes of people trooped out to see and listen to Mazi Kanu (that was before Buhari panicked and then declared IPOB a ‘terrorist’ org’ to try and put the breaks on the secessionist movement)....knowing all this, does it sound reasonable to you that Ndigbo would, overnight, start to hate a man and movement that has opened their eyes to the injustice of ‘one Nigeria’, and equally given them a voice for the first time since the late 60s!? Does it make sense!?

Till tomorrow, IPOB led by the indefatigable Mazi Kanu, remains a peaceful organisation! If you’re looking for the vermin responsible for the senseless murders of prominent Igbos in the south-east....and equally responsible for harassing Igbos’ on a sit-at-home that IPOB said severally has been called off, then look no further than the agents of Aso Rock....agents of the northern hegemony....Kaduna mafia....or whatever you wanna call them! They murdered Dr Akunyili, Gulak, and countless other prominent Igbos’, just so fools like you can spread the lie that IPOB/ESN did it!

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Don Buy Market, We Warned Him To Leave Nnamdi Kanu Alone. See What by rigarmortis: 9:30am On Feb 04, 2022
IGBOSON1:

There you go parroting the exact same shit we hear from ‘one Nigerianist’ Igbo-haters who despise IPOB and Mazi Kanu for daring to want to open the eyes of naive Igbos/Biafrans...and for daring to wanna scatter their hustle and ATM that’s ‘one Nigeria’!

Dude, since your useless federal gov’t has blocked its ears to all calls for a referendum (preferring instead to label peaceful agitators as terrorists and murder them in cold blood) no ‘headcount’ has been done to be able to make a definitive statement one way or the other, so we’re now left to make informed deductions from what we know!

It’s a FACT that Ndigbo have been targeted for pogrom and annihilation in the late 60s...with the ‘excuse’ that we sent out Nzeogwu and co to go murder other regions leaders! It’s equally a known fact that since the uncivil war till date, Ndigbo have been marginalised, cheated, and had their resources and territory plundered and shrunken by the ‘one Nigerianist’ hegemony and their southern cheerleaders! As we speak, they have greedily and craftily shifted the goalposts in a bid to deny Ndigbo a president of Igbo extraction! All this was what Mazi Kanu emphasised....that Nigeria is a lawless zoo, where there is only unanimity when it comes to hating the Igbos and denying them their due!

Given the aforementioned, and seeing how multitudes of people trooped out to see and listen to Mazi Kanu (that was before Buhari panicked and then declared IPOB a ‘terrorist’ org’ to try and put the breaks on the secessionist movement)....knowing all this, does it sound reasonable to you that Ndigbo would, overnight, start to hate a man and movement that has opened their eyes to the injustice of ‘one Nigeria’, and equally given them a voice for the first time since the late 60s!? Does it make sense!?

Till tomorrow, IPOB led by the indefatigable Mazi Kanu, remains a peaceful organisation! If you’re looking for the vermin responsible for the senseless murders of prominent Igbos in the south-east....and equally responsible for harassing Igbos’ on a sit-at-home that IPOB said severally has been called off, then look no further than the agents of Aso Rock....agents of the northern hegemony....Kaduna mafia....or whatever you wanna call them! They murdered Dr Akunyili, Gulak, and countless other prominent Igbos’, just so fools like you can spread the lie that IPOB/ESN did it!

All you wrote here is rubbish, i didnt even bother to read it all. Keep pointing fingers at everyone but yourself.

Your onye ndu has made it harder for you to think properly and logically......

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Constitution Amendment: NASS Considers Life Pension For Presiding Officers / Winner Of AFS Award For Young Global Citizen, Ifeanyi Alumona Meets Ugwuanyi / Breaking: Tinubu Ole Protest Rocks Ekiti As People Disown Presidential Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.