Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

PDP Powerful Wining Ticket. Obi/makinde Combination. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Powerful Wining Ticket. Obi/makinde Combination. (860 Views)

More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others / APC Uncovers Plot By PDP, Powerful Politicians To Overthrow Buhari Presidency Th / Saraki, Peter Obi, Makinde Reacts As Tribunal Declares Adeleke As Winner (2) (3) (4)

PDP Powerful Wining Ticket. Obi/makinde Combination. by NGpatriot: 2:56am On Feb 02, 2022
To me, this is the best and the baddest combination.

What do you think?

Re: PDP Powerful Wining Ticket. Obi/makinde Combination. by Tmberwolf1: 3:03am On Feb 02, 2022
As much as this is Nigeria's best chance at survival, will the northerners gree?!
Re: PDP Powerful Wining Ticket. Obi/makinde Combination. by NaijaCowFarm: 3:06am On Feb 02, 2022
NGpatriot:

What do you think?

Go face your ancestors' candidates

Re: PDP Powerful Wining Ticket. Obi/makinde Combination. by NGpatriot: 3:13am On Feb 02, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:

Go face your ancestors' candidates

Must you always throw tantrums... Geez, some of you need some training and manners in social interactions..

Re: PDP Powerful Wining Ticket. Obi/makinde Combination. by CXLVII: 3:44am On Feb 02, 2022
NGpatriot:

What do you think?

Do you smoke Marijuana or abuse alcohol?

Re: PDP Powerful Wining Ticket. Obi/makinde Combination. by NGpatriot: 4:08am On Feb 02, 2022
CXLVII:

The fact that you spend your days and nights smoking ganja and abusing alcohol doesn't mean other people are in the same pathetic boat with you. Poor you...

Re: PDP Powerful Wining Ticket. Obi/makinde Combination. by Nukilia: 4:13am On Feb 02, 2022
Rubbish combo

Re: PDP Powerful Wining Ticket. Obi/makinde Combination. by CXLVII: 4:23am On Feb 02, 2022
NGpatriot:

The fact that you spend your days and nights smoking ganja and abusing alcohol doesn't mean other people are in the same pathetic boat with you. Poor you...

You don’t do any of both and you thought of this?

I am certain you feeling like a political analyst at the moment.

You still haven’t confess, you are doing some high grade substances if you not doing alcohol and Marijuana.

Re: PDP Powerful Wining Ticket. Obi/makinde Combination. by helinues: 4:34am On Feb 02, 2022
Two Southerners..

Biggest jokes of the century

Re: PDP Powerful Wining Ticket. Obi/makinde Combination. by emmanuelchux(m): 4:51am On Feb 02, 2022
This combo makes sense. But it's possibility is very slim.
Re: PDP Powerful Wining Ticket. Obi/makinde Combination. by NGpatriot: 5:35am On Feb 02, 2022
On a serious note, this combination makes sense only within the PDP, definitely not elsewhere in Nigeria..

Unfortunately......

Re: PDP Powerful Wining Ticket. Obi/makinde Combination. by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 02, 2022
Seyi Makinde should please cross to APC, I think any yoruba leader supporting PDP IS BRAIN DEAD.

Afenifere a Yoruba social political group supporting Ibos when interest of Yoruba is at stake.

It is just like ohaneze supporting Tinubu or elrufai over Peter Obi

Re: PDP Powerful Wining Ticket. Obi/makinde Combination. by nzeobi(m): 6:40am On Feb 02, 2022
SlyDev:
Seyi Makinde should please cross to APC, I think any yoruba leader supporting PDP IS BRAIN DEAD.

Afenifere a Yoruba social political group supporting Ibos when interest of Yoruba is at stake.

It is just like ohaneze supporting Tinubu or elrufai over Peter Obi

What afenifere did was for fairness and equity.
But the best combo is Peter Obi/kwankwaso.
People who can deliver their domain especially now that results will be transmitted electronically.
Re: PDP Powerful Wining Ticket. Obi/makinde Combination. by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 02, 2022
nzeobi:

What afenifere did was for fairness and equity.
But the best combo is Peter Obi/kwankwaso.
People who can deliver their domain especially now that results will be transmitted electronically.

What stupid fairness is that? Their only interest should be Yoruba interest either good or bad!

Afenifere should apologise to all full blooded Yoruba for the stupid chat that got leaked out.

When has ohaneze put Yoruba interest above igbo interest?

Re: PDP Powerful Wining Ticket. Obi/makinde Combination. by JAMO84: 7:21am On Feb 02, 2022
No be only Obi/Makinde

Na Chukwudi/ Sokunbi
Re: PDP Powerful Wining Ticket. Obi/makinde Combination. by johnmartus(m): 8:21am On Feb 02, 2022
No only northerners but me a southerner against it .
Tmberwolf1:
As much as this is Nigeria's best chance at survival, will the northerners gree?!
Re: PDP Powerful Wining Ticket. Obi/makinde Combination. by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:50am On Feb 02, 2022
CXLVII:

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: PDP Powerful Wining Ticket. Obi/makinde Combination. by Tmberwolf1: 9:29am On Feb 02, 2022
johnmartus:
No only northerners but me a southerner against it .
Why are you against progress?
Re: PDP Powerful Wining Ticket. Obi/makinde Combination. by alphaNomega: 9:43am On Feb 02, 2022
It's funny how people who are not members of a political party think their opinions matters to how the party runs.

Keep making fun of yourselves
Re: PDP Powerful Wining Ticket. Obi/makinde Combination. by Waakanda: 9:46am On Feb 02, 2022
Hmmn... don't tell anyone that I told you a northerner must be in any presidential election combo o. E get why
Re: PDP Powerful Wining Ticket. Obi/makinde Combination. by nzeobi(m): 10:37am On Feb 02, 2022
SlyDev:

What stupid fairness is that? Their only interest should be Yoruba interest either good or bad!

Afenifere should apologise to all full blooded Yoruba for the stupid chat that got leaked out.

When has ohaneze put Yoruba interest above igbo interest?

But you are not Yoruba na
Re: PDP Powerful Wining Ticket. Obi/makinde Combination. by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 02, 2022
nzeobi:

But you are not Yoruba na

I'm more yoruba than afenifebi

IPOB: Court Orders Fed Govt To Pay Kanu's Associates N200,000 / Osibanjo; The New Afonja On The Block / Nigeria Top The 10 Best African Countries To Invest In 2022