Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Suspend Bbnaija This Year For Serious National Concern - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Suspend Bbnaija This Year For Serious National Concern (30243 Views)

Crossdressing In Skits In Nigeria: A Rising Concern / FG Asks Multichoice To Suspend DSTV, GOTV Price Increase / Lepacious Bose: I Stopped Watching BBNaija. This Is Why... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspend Bbnaija This Year For Serious National Concern by ImpregnaTor(m): 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
;
Re: Suspend Bbnaija This Year For Serious National Concern by fecen20053: 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
Yeah
Re: Suspend Bbnaija This Year For Serious National Concern by DSC7: 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
No matter the distractions Tinubu must never be Nigeria's President....

The man is another calamity waiting to explode....

2 Likes

Re: Suspend Bbnaija This Year For Serious National Concern by openmine(m): 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2022
Very funny!
Re: Suspend Bbnaija This Year For Serious National Concern by airsaylongcome: 10:11pm On Feb 03, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
We know how much distraction this program cause for our youths.

The politicians are spending sleepless night now for 2023 elections. We are yet to see anyone or anything from the youth.

I'm not saying BBNaija is our only distraction, but we need to focus.
I'm not saying the youth will do better but they will be more innovative and no suffer from forgetting what was discussed in 5min

BbNaija is for 10 weeks only. Na that 10 weeks go change anything? If we ban BBN then we must ban all showings of all European football. ALL including champions league. Ban Premier league. Ban La Liga. Ban every European league

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspend Bbnaija This Year For Serious National Concern by nedekid: 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
Free country. Don't use yours to disturb another person's own.
Abi who paid the dstv subscription? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Suspend Bbnaija This Year For Serious National Concern by Omniman(m): 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
Bad belle people everywhere,

Must you watch it.
Something wey person dey use chop, you wan block am so dat them go crown you mr righteousness

2 Likes

Re: Suspend Bbnaija This Year For Serious National Concern by Teaser4(m): 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
slimjohn2k5:

The politicians are spending sleepless night now for 2023 elections. We are yet to see anyone or anything from the youth.

I'm not saying the youth will do better but they will be more innovative and no suffer from forgetting what was discussed in 5min

Get a life

2 Likes

Re: Suspend Bbnaija This Year For Serious National Concern by JustPowerApps(m): 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
Lie Mohammed can do that with a snap of his mischievous fingers abi his infinity stones don finish for the Twitter ban ni? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Suspend Bbnaija This Year For Serious National Concern by Chazb(m): 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
Whosoever that comes up with this article here is a bigger fools and stupid for that matter... It like say they should stop NPL for this season.... Gush what has the BBN got to do with your ridicule ridicule elections that will manipulated at the end of the day. Fools

1 Like

Re: Suspend Bbnaija This Year For Serious National Concern by Arisenews2: 10:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
OP is a pained hater. Bbnaija changes life of the participants, makes them multimillionaires and also serve as a means of employment for many, why the HATE ?

1 Like

Re: Suspend Bbnaija This Year For Serious National Concern by Belleful: 10:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
They should cancelled the Nigeria premier league, ask our youth Cooper's to return home so they can stay focus for 2023. Ewu Morocco
Re: Suspend Bbnaija This Year For Serious National Concern by Saint1960: 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
Omo know take life too serious abeg
Whether you like it or not an idiot will be the next president

1 Like

Re: Suspend Bbnaija This Year For Serious National Concern by SmartPolician: 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
Useless thread!

Will suspending the show stop you people from voting for your tribal man or someone with the same religious affiliation?

Yeye dey smell!

2 Likes

Re: Suspend Bbnaija This Year For Serious National Concern by Stevenson1(m): 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
slimjohn2k5:

This is where you get to know how an average nigerian brain works.
Suspend a show that airs just for 3 months so the youth can focus??
Focus on what bikonu??
I dey even provoke say we no air Bbmzansi of South Africa, this tozo wan come add naija to it??
Tufia!!!
The OP wey write this nonsense fit ready to vote Buhari for 3rd term but here he is, posting typical nonsense.
Why not suspend day to day activities and focus on whatever shit you have in your mind.

2 Likes

Re: Suspend Bbnaija This Year For Serious National Concern by lashout1: 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
Youth wea dey babalawo shrine or what?

Papa, finally na only about 30% go vote in a country where everyone seem mobile (move between state/relocate within).

Yet technology can not make our cards to be used in any polling unit?

Abi they should even suspend the election elf for BB Naija

Abi you need Biggie as the INEC chairmo for simple tins like this to work?
Re: Suspend Bbnaija This Year For Serious National Concern by Newyorkitis(m): 10:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
Our Southern Brothers and sisters that BB Naija can distract from serious national issues.

Our Northern Brothers and sisters will use the opportunity of BB Naija to widen the margin, yet again.

1 Like

Re: Suspend Bbnaija This Year For Serious National Concern by osazsky(m): 10:26pm On Feb 03, 2022
Op wat is your prob..how can u make such useless statement. There is a purpose for everything..havent u noticed that during these periods of airing bb9ja there are less criminal activitires .no rape..no rituals..Yahoo reduces..stealing reduces no cult killings..less betting..less thugs for election purpose if u stop it my brother nigeria will end.dont go and create a u cant solve wat u saw in the endsars protest will be mimimal compared to the calamity that will befall the entire nation on hold
Re: Suspend Bbnaija This Year For Serious National Concern by Vaw8: 10:33pm On Feb 03, 2022
That doesn't make sense

1 Like

Re: Suspend Bbnaija This Year For Serious National Concern by osazsky(m): 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2022
Newyorkitis:
Our Southern Brothers and sisters that BB Naija can distract from serious national issues.

Our Northern Brothers and sisters will use the opportunity of BB Naija to widen the margin, yet again.
we in south south nothing consign us consign naija..if north comtinue to rule till entenity we dont have any issue with it..even if there is war in imo..yoruba are worshiping tinibu..it doesn't affect us..we will only have a big prob with niaja.the day kanu is set free..the day any president' decide to give the yeaterners biafra..warri is peacefull..nigeria is peacefull.we will also have prob with the west the day Tinubu decides to remove him hand for lagos and those westener states matter. The country is ok..buhari tried..he increased my sal.i was paid today..biz is booming.we are fine. Let the north continue to rule.until we remove the mentality of na my brother turn even when we know ur bro has nothinh to offer Nigeria wilo get worst..i ser nothing wrong in d north ruling again moreover they are d majority
Re: Suspend Bbnaija This Year For Serious National Concern by merits(m): 10:36pm On Feb 03, 2022

Re: Suspend Bbnaija This Year For Serious National Concern by Lovebliss2(f): 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
DDNGNG:
Your interest is different from mine.

Simple!

1 Like

Re: Suspend Bbnaija This Year For Serious National Concern by Newboss(m): 10:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
See as human being dey reason. So BBNaija na wetin dey make youth not to win election?

This OP is worse than Buhari and Tinubu combined.

2 Likes

Re: Suspend Bbnaija This Year For Serious National Concern by Cheapgadget(f): 10:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
I concur

1 Like

Re: Suspend Bbnaija This Year For Serious National Concern by phemmyfour: 10:53pm On Feb 03, 2022
slimjohn2k5:

Nonsense...Did you suspend AFCON and World Cup? Very useless analogy

1 Like

Re: Suspend Bbnaija This Year For Serious National Concern by Kibbs(m): 10:59pm On Feb 03, 2022
Nigeria has a lot of problems and BBNaija isn't one of them. Of you think otherwise, you need a brain reset.
Re: Suspend Bbnaija This Year For Serious National Concern by Jamesayo: 11:00pm On Feb 03, 2022
I do not see productivity in suspending BBNaija. 2023 election is a direction on its own and has no interference with other activities. Other activities such as religion, sports, and others would need to be suspended then, and everybody focuses on 2023 election.

It's a choice for the youths and those interested in the election are already participating in it. Everybody is addressing what interest them, not just 2023 election. OP must have a personal beef with BBNaija. Take it easy
Re: Suspend Bbnaija This Year For Serious National Concern by Luckysbab: 11:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
Romanoff:

I support.

They should also block all DStv channels except channels, TVC, AIT and Arise TV.

All forms of social media should also be banned.

All forms of distraction will not be tolerated.

Let's all focus on how to move this Nation forward come 2023

grin

Political discussions hold on social media spaces.

Men know to discuss politics after football banters.

Your point is void here
Re: Suspend Bbnaija This Year For Serious National Concern by aminusodiq(m): 11:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
[quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=109933993][/quote] I love your posts but I'm not a bbn fan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Things People Hate About Big Brother Naija / BBNaija: Mike Edwards Birthday As His Wife Celebrates Him / Nigerian Entertainment Awards 2016 Winners List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.