Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2022 - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2022 (62096 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Thread For Prospective Deloitte Graduate Program 2020 / Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2022 by SimpleGuy001: 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2022
Deensham:
I have been busy. This place is really toxic. Not an accounting graduate, having to learn on the job with multiple clients is quite hectic and inefficient. The in-charges are not helping matters, always shouting to do the job on time. The condescending and disrespectful approach is not good at all. I am exhausted. I am in audit, they are just unprofessional and impolite while dealing with juniors. The work load is high too, 60 - 80 hours weekly with unkind and inconsiderate people is terrible.

Oh wow, I’m I’m hoping to join Deloitte audit unit cause I got a job in tax in another big four but I don’t like tax. I was hoping to switch to Deloitte audit unit but this one you’re saying now is scary.....
Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2022 by sammyscholar(m): 2:01am On Dec 28, 2022
It can be discouraging, and at the same time, painful to go through the rigors of learning in higher institutions of learning and not able to find or land a good job after graduation.

As a student or fresh graduate, there are two vital things you can do to quickly land your dream job before or immediately after graduation.

Find them out in the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay4CEQNjwmo
Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2022 by qanda: 2:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
Get Deloitte aptitude test past questions and answers, study pack from the job test section of Q and A App

Install Q and A App on Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2022 by SimpleGuy001: 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
Medunah:

Just start applying to other places while working for them. Sorry about your experience

hey, you mailed. how can i help
Re: Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2022 by Harddiskng(m): 7:59am On Apr 05
Deensham:

Deloitte

Yes, that last part. I think they are trying to ruin my confidence but no one can ruin my confidence. It is just affecting my mental health. Even if my work is perfect or my email is politely composed, she still try to find one fault in it but I know it is just ridiculous. Asked my friends, they said they do the same to them also yet they are mediocres.
What I am more concerned is that this place they say is best place to work but I regret joining the organisation.
I will just endure. And there are many people too. You can work with a witch for two weeks, then a wizard for another two weeks. I am an introvert, I don't know how to manage different terrible personalities week in, week out. Even when I complain, no one seems to care.

Knigh94:

PwC
Wow.
This is the direct opposite of PwC
It is quite different here in PwC. Everyone is happy to help, you can walk up to anyone to ask questions when you don’t understand something and you will be politely attended to. The work culture here is superb and friendly. You can’t easily differentiate an Associate and a Senior Manager because everyone talk laugh and work together as colleagues.
I really understand how it is to go through everything you said, with the busy schedule and tight clients’ engagement timeline

But don’t give up, it will definitely come better as time goes on.
Cheers.

I really hope Deloitte Management Executives are seeing this, People read comments like this and use it to make career decisions. Change begins at the top.

As for me and my family. We avoid toxic firm like it is a used two weeks old diaper.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test / 250K For Househelp Job In Banana Island, Only Graduates Needed. Nigerians React / Lady Loses Job Opportunity Due To Her Response To HR's Phonecall

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.