Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,687 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

How I Loss Thousands Of Naira To Scammers! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Loss Thousands Of Naira To Scammers! (553 Views)

How Farmforte Owners Duped Investors Of Billions Of Naira / How You Should Respond To Scammers. / Why Give Your Money To Scammers, Earn 30,000 NGN Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Loss Thousands Of Naira To Scammers! by ourleader(m): 9:07am On Feb 02, 2022
I saw investment advertisement done by
DAVIDO in PUNCH NEWSPAPER page, after watching the clip video of Davido. I commented and so PUNCH NEWSPAPER ask me to click on the link send to me by Punch newspaper to enable me talk with the admin. I open the link and met with a guy on WhatsApp. I send my investment of Thousands of Naira to get within 24hrs another double of it. Before than, I view the picture of the man on WhatsApp and screenshot it after that I decided to call him on video by the time I called the man on WhatsApp video, he declined and block me. That was how my money was disappeared through combined efforts of PUNCH NEWSPAPER AND DAVIDO deception advertisement.

SOMEONE SHOULD PLS HELP!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=108373948423891&id=100557335872219[center][/center]

Re: How I Loss Thousands Of Naira To Scammers! by KingOfTheDamned: 9:10am On Feb 02, 2022
Bros your English is a challenge to understand. undecided
Try now haba.

Secondly which David?
How much did you send? Thousands of naira is not an amount undecided.
Was it 1,500 naira you invested?
Re: How I Loss Thousands Of Naira To Scammers! by haakeem2(m): 9:12am On Feb 02, 2022
Na God cash u con give the scammer,u they look for fast money ahbi Sir if you dont keep shut up like this, i would just swear for you, you carry money go trow away any how, kai!

2 Likes

Re: How I Loss Thousands Of Naira To Scammers! by KingOfTheDamned: 9:14am On Feb 02, 2022
haakeem2:
Na God cash u con give the scammer,u they look for fast money ahbi Sir if you dont keep shut like this, i would just swear for you, you carry money go trow away any how, kai!

Na his type turn the Southwest to human ritual HQ.

Just too desperate, but still those that defrauded him are criminals
Re: How I Loss Thousands Of Naira To Scammers! by ourleader(m): 9:15am On Feb 02, 2022
Sorry of the little error in my English, pls kindly tell them to return my money. Thanks

The Davido you know!, You can see evidence on my screenshot or watch him through the link.
Re: How I Loss Thousands Of Naira To Scammers! by haakeem2(m): 9:15am On Feb 02, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Bros your English is a challenge to understand. undecided
Try now haba.

Secondly which David?
How much did you send? Thousands of naira is not an amount undecided.
Was it 1,500 naira you invested?
the money he lost is causing him great pains,hence! That why he is typing anyhw nt able to give clear details on what happened.

2 Likes

Re: How I Loss Thousands Of Naira To Scammers! by haakeem2(m): 9:17am On Feb 02, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Na his type turn the Southwest to human ritual HQ.

Just too desperate, but still those that defrauded him are criminals
You gat it bruh.wink
Re: How I Loss Thousands Of Naira To Scammers! by KingOfTheDamned: 9:17am On Feb 02, 2022
haakeem2:
the money he lose is causing him great pain,hence! That why he is typing anyhw nt able to give clear details on what happened

The money he lose? undecided

Are you his twin? undecided
Na wa o. My eyes are hurting

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Loss Thousands Of Naira To Scammers! by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 02, 2022
u deserve this for ur greediness.. how can someone just tell u to invest and double ur money

1 Like

Re: How I Loss Thousands Of Naira To Scammers! by ourleader(m): 9:19am On Feb 02, 2022
haakeem2:
Na God cash u con give the scammer,u they look for fast money ahbi Sir if you dont keep shut like this, i would just swear for you, you carry money go trow away any how, kai!

Brother, I thought the platform is legal, so because of DAVIDO & PUNCH NEWSPAPER, I decided to invest with them this new year 2022. But to my surprise, all was fake.
How can I recover my money back
Re: How I Loss Thousands Of Naira To Scammers! by haakeem2(m): 9:21am On Feb 02, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

The money he lost? undecided

Are you his twin? undecided
Na wa o. My eyes are hurting
Comrade calm down, i no say ur blood they hot, anyways i already modified it, kindly do same too pls
Re: How I Loss Thousands Of Naira To Scammers! by KingOfTheDamned: 9:25am On Feb 02, 2022
haakeem2:
Comrade calm down, i no say ur blood they how, anyways i already modified it, kindly do same too pls

Ur blood they how? undecided

Who is the elder between you and the op? lipsrsealed
Re: How I Loss Thousands Of Naira To Scammers! by dodoatirice: 9:32am On Feb 02, 2022
Hisbah21:
u deserve this for ur greediness.. how can someone just tell u to invest and double ur money

Country Hard
Re: How I Loss Thousands Of Naira To Scammers! by haakeem2(m): 9:35am On Feb 02, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Ur blood they hot? undecided

Who is the elther between you and the op? lipsrsealed

I got to save my self, edit my comment again and i would troll on u for three days non stop
Re: How I Loss Thousands Of Naira To Scammers! by Tradernaija1: 9:56am On Feb 02, 2022
ourleader:
DAVIDO in PUNCH NEWSPAPER page, after watching the clip video of Davido. I commented and so PUNCH NEWSPAPER ask me to click on the link send to me by Punch newspaper to enable me talk with the admin. I open the link and met with a guy on WhatsApp. I send my investment of Thousands of Naira to get within 24hrs another double of it. Before than, I view the picture of the man on WhatsApp and screenshot it after that I decided to call him on video by the time I called the man on WhatsApp video, he declined and block me. That was how my money was disappeared through combined efforts of PUNCH NEWSPAPER AND DAVIDO deception advertisement.

SOMEONE SHOULD PLS HELP!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=108373948423891&id=100557335872219[center][/center]

Simply go to your bank and report the account with evidence of your chats and transfer confirmation.

His Bvn will blocked and he won't operate his account until he settles with you.
Re: How I Loss Thousands Of Naira To Scammers! by SavageResponse(m): 11:06am On Feb 02, 2022
ourleader:

SOMEONE SHOULD PLS HELP!

Someone told you they can double your money in 24 hours and you believed?

You're a grade 1 mumu!

1 Like

Re: How I Loss Thousands Of Naira To Scammers! by shilenji(m): 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
Apart from this sef, I heard alot of money went down with racksterli despite davido promotion and all. Trust nobody.
Re: How I Loss Thousands Of Naira To Scammers! by dauntless15(m): 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
So people still dumb like this? grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Legit Site That Pays You Every Hour / Get Free 1k Upon Successful Registration / 5bedroom Fully Detached Duplex @megamond.₦210m. Eunice 2348029562694

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.