Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! (51369 Views)

Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) / Black Soot: What My Ceiling Fan In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Photos) / Black Soot: The water I Used In Cleaning My House This Morning In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by vicki007: 9:45am On Feb 02, 2022
I wrote about this early this year, about how my white ceiling fan looked like. Here's the link: https://www.nairaland.com/6929893/black-soot-what-ceiling-fan

And guess what? They started fishing these guys out in their numbers, closing down their camps and the rest of it. It brought a great relief to us, for at least 3 weeks. Just imagine we are happy for breathing in fresh air for just 3 weeks, the fresh air that God gave to us!

Now these people are back! In full force. And I mean it 100%. They now refine these illegal products in the cover of the night! Before when they do it in the day time, everyone sees where the smoke is coming from. What they did was take a break, re-strategize and come back. I was sitting outside yesterday and saw a portion of the clouds very black, way darker than the rest. And waking up this morning, look at the bonnet of my car. The tiles that were white for 3 weeks are now black.

That thing that the Rivers State government did to these guys that made them cease operations for 3 weeks, they should continue with it, cause it really worked.

Please move this to front page. Cause we are tired of this oscillatory growth.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by Rastaramsey(m): 10:14am On Feb 02, 2022
Damnnnnn this is so bad undecided undecided lipsrsealed

14 Likes

Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by robinso01(m): 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2022
I hope the government fish them out again. This is dangerous to health. Imagine having money without having good health to enjoy the money.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by WiszyFraud: 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
This will be so hard to stop in my opinion...because the illegal oil production is one of the reasons criminal activities reduced a little bit in the state.

Some of those guy’s survival depends mainly on that illegal shit...

The government really need to do a lot, and not squandering some useful money on recovering, and repairing some air plane that is not really necessary at the moment undecided

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by BuyAndSellStuff: 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
In 5 years time, we will have Teenage Ninja Turtle Mutants in Port Harcourt

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by kiltoko1(m): 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
God will see us through

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by sofeo(m): 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
Ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by DAMIMONY: 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
My sympathy.Na close allies of the government Dem be.if not,who goes you? Wey Governor Dan pronounce. after arrest and public announcement u still get mind go repeat the same offence.my people say...if the witch wey dey your house no kill you, outside own no fit catch you

7 Likes

Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by Ogaga87(m): 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by GIANTPLUSHUB: 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
Okay naaw

2 Likes

Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by manee2(m): 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
cheesy
Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by aybabz101: 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
In truth, I don’t expect black soot to disappear from PH but I think these guys should devise a more pleasant means to ameliorate the effects of environmental pollution.

Those involved in this business are the so called elites. The security officers, the political office holders, the kings and chiefs are all involved. So don’t expect this to stop but pray for effective innovation for the guys so as to reduce the pollution rate.

Upon the 2 million per head Oga wike offered!...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by Emmyreal4(m): 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
Wike do something
Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by justjify(m): 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
I feel for una

1 Like

Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by Noblebrown7(m): 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
Totally not good for the health.
Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by Elzazzi: 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
shocked

Blacks killings themselves.

1 Like

Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by KingTom(m): 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
It is unfortunate, you lot need to seize this problem by the balls before you all become impotent men and infertile women. Your unborn children become disabled and deformed and your life expectancies reduced drastically undecided

3 Likes

Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by Nazareth10: 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
Bad
Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by nonut: 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
Make una manage am like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
Nigerians are actually very stubborn people...

I think it's high time capital punishment/jungle justice is administered on the spot to anyone caught in the act.

Desperate times call for desperate measures

5 Likes

Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by Chuzoetoh(m): 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
I experienced it when I came to ph last year, it was that bad.
Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
Death penalty in form of kill at sight will solve this problem

2 Likes

Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by GistFullGround: 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
Rivers state soon become chernobyl!

3 Likes

Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by tayotubo(m): 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
scam
Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by Passionate888: 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
I noticed it like 2 weeks ago. The Eneka Igwuruta axis plus Elelenwo.

A friend shared these pictures last week

4 Likes

Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by KingAzubuike(f): 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
So you no want make boys chop? Why are you people so Inhumane like this. If you're not comfortable with then port to another state.

5 Likes

Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by Kingibiza(m): 3:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
Following
Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by Sonnobax15(m): 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2022
lipsrsealed
River state really need to put a total end to this thing..
Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by justjify(m): 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2022
How can my ceiling fan be like this, when my sitting room is not a generator house?
Baba, I am sorry for you guys. It is well

11 Likes

Re: Black Soot: They Have Returned With A New Strategy And In Full Force! by MrHighSea: 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2022
Everybody in Port Harcourt is now a passive smoker.
Don't argue.
Take your lungs � for checkup.

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osagie Ehanire: 9,000 Persons Have Met With Confirmed Coronavirus Patients / What To Do If Your Man Is A Sex Addict / Remembering How I Became Blind Makes Me Sad —31-year-old Computer Scientist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.