Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

I Got Scammed By Nneka Bibian Ekwunife - Neky Thriftstore - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Got Scammed By Nneka Bibian Ekwunife - Neky Thriftstore (2179 Views)

Court Sentences Businessman, Emeka Ekwunife To 10 Years Imprisonment For Theft / #JusticeForIjeoma: 2 Siblings Murder Ijeoma Nneka, Enugu Makeup Artist / Ugochukwu Sandra Alexandra Nneka Declared Wanted By EFCC. Ex Classmate Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Got Scammed By Nneka Bibian Ekwunife - Neky Thriftstore by Bluntsisi: 7:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
Starz825..
Please, I saw your comment where you said you can retrieve the NIN-Number that is linked with a phone-number, and everything about the person.

Please, you need to help me here.
The owner of this number here is a bad scammer.
She had been scamming lots of people.
And the number is still working.

Please check whether there is any NIN-Number that is linked to the phone-number.
Please get the full name, email address, and physical address of the person.
Re: I Got Scammed By Nneka Bibian Ekwunife - Neky Thriftstore by Bluntsisi: 7:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
Beremx:
what proof do you have he’s a scammer? I dunno why people are tagging him a scammer falsely. Make una leave slawormiir abeg!

You have given police 150k to recover 150k? Na who come lose now?
Don't blame me too much.
I'm just devastated.
I need help

1 Like

Re: I Got Scammed By Nneka Bibian Ekwunife - Neky Thriftstore by Starz825(m): 7:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
Bluntsisi:
Starz825..
Please, I saw your comment where you said you can retrieve the NIN-Number that is linked with a phone-number, and everything about the person.

Please, you need to help me here.
The owner of this number here is a bad scammer.
She had been scamming lots of people.
And the number is still working.

Please check whether there is any NIN-Number that is linked to the phone-number.
Please get the full name, email address, and physical address of the person.
Good evening, i would have loved to help but
We are not given the right to look into people's identity details without their consent..
I'm sorry.
I won't be able to do that.
Thank you
Re: I Got Scammed By Nneka Bibian Ekwunife - Neky Thriftstore by BluntCrazeMan: 4:53am On Feb 03, 2022
faithfull18:

Anything is possible in this Naija.
May God help her on the matter shaa
Re: I Got Scammed By Nneka Bibian Ekwunife - Neky Thriftstore by Bluntsisi: 5:03am On Feb 03, 2022
Starz825:

Good evening, i would have loved to help but
We are not given the right to look into people's identity details without their consent..
I'm sorry.
I won't be able to do that.
Thank you
This was exactly the same thing the UBA Bank and MTN told me.
cry cry
Na waa oooo
Re: I Got Scammed By Nneka Bibian Ekwunife - Neky Thriftstore by NaijaCover(m): 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
Bluntsisi:
My people, please I need your opinions.
Thanks.

Premiumwriter2, HenryDion, Aristo3146, Aganju849, muller101, Slawormiir, chiiraq802, sundaygray, tk4rd, eduora, BigYash, faithfull18, , Sonnobax15, lied, brownemmanuel43, Crazychris

Get In Touch With
Re: I Got Scammed By Nneka Bibian Ekwunife - Neky Thriftstore by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 05, 2022
I wish to help but since you have already involved the authority, better but from checks made from the little details you provided, that pic is different from that of her B*N pic, do not ask me how this was revealed as i'm not based in the country.
Same method was used to burst a crook that took the money that was meant for my mom.

1 Like

Re: I Got Scammed By Nneka Bibian Ekwunife - Neky Thriftstore by Bluntsisi: 10:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
post=109954144:

Get In Touch With
Please how do I get in touch with Naija-Cover?
Please help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got Scammed By Nneka Bibian Ekwunife - Neky Thriftstore by Bluntsisi: 10:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
BritishNaija:
I wish to help but since you have already involved the authority, better but from checks made from the little details you provided, that pic is different from that of her B*N pic, do not ask me how this was revealed as i'm not based in the country.
Same method was used to burst a crook that took the money that was meant for my mom.
Please help me please.
The reason I came to Nairaland is because I need help
Re: I Got Scammed By Nneka Bibian Ekwunife - Neky Thriftstore by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 17, 2022
Bluntsisi:
Please help me please.
The reason I came to Nairaland is because I need help

You are not consistent online.
Re: I Got Scammed By Nneka Bibian Ekwunife - Neky Thriftstore by Bluntsisi: 10:48am On Feb 17, 2022
BritishNaija:

You are not consistent online.
Please help me.
I will be consistent from now on.
Please help me.
Re: I Got Scammed By Nneka Bibian Ekwunife - Neky Thriftstore by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 17, 2022
Bluntsisi:
Please help me.
I will be consistent from now on.
Please help me.

Bro you should know that this is very stressful and energy sucking process and ofcourse involves money.
To avoid any one saying paid for nothing, if we could reach a deal, i will also involve contacts with this, you are going to pay for the logistics and give approximately 7 weeks(might not be up to) but i can guarantee you that person will be baited out and caught, If nothing happens before the time i gave, i'm taking the responsibility to refund you back what you paid. That is what i can do for you.
Re: I Got Scammed By Nneka Bibian Ekwunife - Neky Thriftstore by Bluntsisi: 11:47am On Feb 18, 2022
BritishNaija:

Bro you should know that this is very stressful and energy sucking process and ofcourse involves money.
To avoid any one saying paid for nothing, if we could reach a deal, i will also involve contacts with this, you are going to pay for the logistics and give approximately 7 weeks(might not be up to) but i can guarantee you that person will be baited out and caught, If nothing happens before the time i gave, i'm taking the responsibility to refund you back what you paid. That is what i can do for you.
Thanks..
I have really spent to the threshold of what I planned spending on this particular issue.
To be very honest with you, when the policeman I met earlier was explaining to me how they were going to smoke the lady out and arrest her, he was sounding so detailed and so encouraging and so convincing, just the way you're sounding now.
They even gave me a timeline of two weeks.
Meanwhile, I have made up my mind and had finally decided to forgive myself and to let it go.
I have decided that since I have made it public on Nairaland, then I should forgive both the policeman and the scammer herself, and to also forgive myself for falling victim.
Re: I Got Scammed By Nneka Bibian Ekwunife - Neky Thriftstore by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
Bluntsisi:
Thanks..
I have really spent to the threshold of what I planned spending on this particular issue.
To be very honest with you, when the policeman I met earlier was explaining to me how they were going to smoke the lady out and arrest her, he was sounding so detailed and so encouraging and so convincing, just the way you're sounding now.
Meanwhile, I have made up my mind and had finally decided to forgive myself and to let it go.
I have decided that since I have made it public on Nairaland, then I should forgive both the policeman and the scammer herself, and to also forgive myself for falling victim.
You are very welcome.
Re: I Got Scammed By Nneka Bibian Ekwunife - Neky Thriftstore by Bluntsisi: 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2022
BritishNaija:

You are very welcome.
Ok my dear.
I think it's time I count my losses and learn my lessons.
Re: I Got Scammed By Nneka Bibian Ekwunife - Neky Thriftstore by tk4rd: 10:07am On Feb 19, 2022
Lalasticlala,
Seun
Re: I Got Scammed By Nneka Bibian Ekwunife - Neky Thriftstore by tk4rd: 10:07am On Feb 19, 2022
Mynd44
Dominique, Ishilove
Re: I Got Scammed By Nneka Bibian Ekwunife - Neky Thriftstore by Bluntsisi: 1:28am On Feb 21, 2022
BritishNaija:

You are very welcome.
Ok my dear.
I think it's time I count my losses and learn my lessons.
It really hurts though

1 Like

Re: I Got Scammed By Nneka Bibian Ekwunife - Neky Thriftstore by tk4rd: 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
Lalasticlala,
Seun
Re: I Got Scammed By Nneka Bibian Ekwunife - Neky Thriftstore by Chukabiz(m): 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
Bluntsisi:
I heard he is a scammer. So he can use his scamming sense and help me.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Got Scammed By Nneka Bibian Ekwunife - Neky Thriftstore by samuel051: 6:24am On Mar 15, 2022
BritishNaija:

see this scammer, op thank God you didn't fall for his trap.. This guy is a serial scammer like me too.

2 Likes

Re: I Got Scammed By Nneka Bibian Ekwunife - Neky Thriftstore by Obagofixxy: 8:59am On Mar 15, 2022
I bet 99% of online stores are fake, sorry for the loss, you go soon catch am

1 Like

Re: I Got Scammed By Nneka Bibian Ekwunife - Neky Thriftstore by DaveHarry(m): 11:18am On Mar 15, 2022
Exactly. Let go instead of wasting more resources.
HenryDion:
In other words, police scammed you 150k to help you recover your lost 150k? This is terrible.

Fact is she can be tracked if she's still using her phone number. That's what police do, especially to lost phones.

My advice is to let go, to avoid wasting more resources cause both the bank and police are scammers themselves.

It's painful to lose money to a scammer. I've been there. Just let go! If anything, you have learned from this experience.

1 Like

Re: I Got Scammed By Nneka Bibian Ekwunife - Neky Thriftstore by BluntCrazeMan: 1:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
HenryDion:
In other words, police scammed you 150k to help you recover your lost 150k? This is terrible.

Fact is she can be tracked if she's still using her phone number. That's what police do, especially to lost phones.

My advice is to let go, to avoid wasting more resources cause both the bank and police are scammers themselves.

It's painful to lose money to a scammer. I've been there. Just let go! If anything, you have learned from this experience.
This will continue to be the reason scammers continue to succeed.
Because if the person that was scammed tries to catch the scammer, he would get more scammed by the people that were trying to help him in catching the scammer.
And in the end, he would loose more and still let go. And he would look more stupid in the end for trying to seek justice at first rather than letting go.
And as more people continue to let go, the criminals are feeling more free to expand and learn more formats.

1 Like

Re: I Got Scammed By Nneka Bibian Ekwunife - Neky Thriftstore by BluntCrazeMan: 1:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
DaveHarry:
Exactly. Let go instead of wasting more resources.
This will continue to be the reason scammers continue to succeed.
Because if the person that was scammed tries to catch the scammer, he would get more scammed by the people that were trying to help him in catching the scammer.
And in the end, he would loose more and still let go. And he would look more stupid in the end for trying to seek justice at first rather than letting go.
And as more people continue to let go, the criminals are feeling more free to expand and learn more formats.
Re: I Got Scammed By Nneka Bibian Ekwunife - Neky Thriftstore by Bluntsisi: 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
My dear Nairalanders
What are the processes involved in getting a “Court Order” for her Bank to Block her account, and for all her other Banks to also block all the Accounts that are related to her personal BVN.?
I am still finding it very difficult to move on.
I cry whenever I remember the whole episode.
As if it happened just yesterday.
(Fergie001. Is the process of getting court order cumbersome?)
Re: I Got Scammed By Nneka Bibian Ekwunife - Neky Thriftstore by Bluntsisi: 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nlfpmod
Re: I Got Scammed By Nneka Bibian Ekwunife - Neky Thriftstore by stacyadams: 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
Bluntsisi:
Thanks..
grin grin
Re: I Got Scammed By Nneka Bibian Ekwunife - Neky Thriftstore by stacyadams: 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
Bluntsisi:
My dear Nairalanders
What are the processes involved in getting a “Court Order” for her Bank to Block her account, and for all her other Banks to also block all the Accounts that are related to her personal BVN.?
I am still finding it very difficult to move on.
I cry whenever I remember the whole episode.
As if it happened just yesterday.
(Fergie001. Is the process of getting court order cumbersome?)

If u know any close person for the bank,find small money give am,him go run am for u

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN!!! Fraud Suspect Arrested Dressed As Woman  (photo) / Movie Documentary, DIED SUDDENLY Goes VIRAL And Shocks Twitter. / Unknown Gun Men Kill President-General Of Obosi Town Union In Anambra (Graphic).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.