Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Please I Need A Good Church Or Native Doctor For Deliverance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Need A Good Church Or Native Doctor For Deliverance (474 Views)

Five Ways You Can Identify A Good Church To Attend / Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) / Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Good Church Or Native Doctor For Deliverance by Marktylerr: 11:13am On Feb 02, 2022
Re: Please I Need A Good Church Or Native Doctor For Deliverance by nifemi25(m): 11:20am On Feb 02, 2022
Don't get scammed..... If only you can fast and pray to God .... God will surely hear your voice e. It's well with you
Re: Please I Need A Good Church Or Native Doctor For Deliverance by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:23am On Feb 02, 2022
And you think prayers will solve your issues? undecided
You ain't ready..you have to plan yourself out and stop your superstitous belief..

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Good Church Or Native Doctor For Deliverance by Marktylerr: 11:37am On Feb 02, 2022
nifemi25:
Don't get scammed..... If only you can fast and pray to God .... God will surely hear your voice e. It's well with you
I have been praying for months... I have sold a seed in a ministry church like that. Its months gone now.
Can I fast with ulcer? I can't go hours without food.
Re: Please I Need A Good Church Or Native Doctor For Deliverance by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:37am On Feb 02, 2022
Marktylerr:

I have been praying for months... I have sold a seed in a ministry church like that. Its months gone now.
Can I fast with ulcer? I can't go hours without food.

Ok.. enjoy
Re: Please I Need A Good Church Or Native Doctor For Deliverance by Marktylerr: 11:38am On Feb 02, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
And you think prayers will solve your issues? undecided
You ain't ready..you have to plan yourself out and stop your superstitous belief..

I used to think like you.. I have got no options now..I can't do it alone .I need help.
Re: Please I Need A Good Church Or Native Doctor For Deliverance by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:39am On Feb 02, 2022
Marktylerr:

I used to think like you.. I have got no options now..I can't do it alone .I need help.

Ok enjoy..
Re: Please I Need A Good Church Or Native Doctor For Deliverance by alphaNomega: 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
Guy look for a business to do. Something that brings money and is not illegal
Re: Please I Need A Good Church Or Native Doctor For Deliverance by Righteousness2(m): 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
[i]You cannot use devil to Fight devil,they will tumble you and drag you into deeper Bondage! so disengage from the thought of seeking for a Native Doctor or any diabolical means.you will rope yourself into Deeper Confusion and Disater.

GOD ALMIGHTY is still in the Business of Saving and Delivering all who come to him.

Marktylerr:
I dined with a witch, ever since then I have been eating in my dream.

I have lost all the money I had for unknown sickness. Now I'm left with nothing but embarrassment and rejection from people.

Nobody wants to help me, No favours.. even friends I have dashed money before can't borrow me just 1k.
I can't get a job men, depression is real.

I have asked God to take my life but I still wake up to see my self living with these pains. I don't want to do it my self.

At 30+ I can't imagine my self opening my mother's pot for food. This wasn't how I planned my life when I had enough. My life is scattered.
Right now I have no other option, I can do anything for my peace of mind.

I have been praying every night and no changes. Help me!

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Good Church Or Native Doctor For Deliverance by Truvelisback(m): 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
Marktylerr:
I dined with a witch, ever since then I have been eating in my dream.

I have lost all the money I had for unknown sickness. Now I'm left with nothing but embarrassment and rejection from people.

Nobody wants to help me, No favours.. even friends I have dashed money before can't borrow me just 1k.
I can't get a job men, depression is real.

I have asked God to take my life but I still wake up to see my self living with these pains. I don't want to do it my self.

At 30+ I can't imagine my self opening my mother's pot for food. This wasn't how I planned my life when I had enough. My life is scattered.
Right now I have no other option, I can do anything for my peace of mind.

I have been praying every night and no changes. Help me!

Go on 3 days dry fasting. Pray against Satanic yoke and power, that wants to keep u Bondage and render u useless to be destroy. Pray just this Single prayer point for 3 days while u are on dry fasting and give me a feedback.
Re: Please I Need A Good Church Or Native Doctor For Deliverance by Sammie0000: 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
At 30+ you are still very young. Your problem is not that you dined with a witch, your problem is in your mind. Find out what the Word of God says about your life. You are able to talk to God and he will deliver you. You do not need a pastor or a Spiritual healer to deliver you. "The Word of God is sharper than any 2 edged sword, dividing spirit and soul" Find a Word for your situation and speak it until you see the desired change. I use www.biblary.com to find a suitable Word of God and when I apply the word, I get anything I want.
Re: Please I Need A Good Church Or Native Doctor For Deliverance by Marktylerr: 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
You cannot use devil to Fight devil,they will tumble you and drag you into deeper Bondage! so disengage from the thought of seeking for a Native Doctor or any diabolical means.you will rope yourself into Deeper Confusion and Disater.

GOD ALMIGHTY is still in the Business of Saving and Delivering all who come to him.
Chat me on WhatsApp
.+2347034629706

Owk sir
Re: Please I Need A Good Church Or Native Doctor For Deliverance by Marktylerr: 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
Truvelisback:
Go on 3 days dry fasting. Pray against Satanic yoke and power, that wants to keep u Bondage and render u useless to be destroy. Pray just this Single prayer point for 3 days while u are on dry fasting and give me a feedback.
I'm ulcer patient... How do I go 3days dry fast
Re: Please I Need A Good Church Or Native Doctor For Deliverance by Marktylerr: 6:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
Sammie0000:
At 30+ you are still very young. Your problem is not that you dined with a witch, your problem is in your mind. Find out what the Word of God says about your life. You are able to talk to God and he will deliver you. You do not need a pastor or a Spiritual healer to deliver you. "The Word of God is sharper than any 2 edged sword, dividing spirit and soul" Find a Word for your situation and speak it until you see the desired change. I use www.biblary.com to find a suitable Word of God and when I apply the word, I get anything I want.
Owk tnx
Re: Please I Need A Good Church Or Native Doctor For Deliverance by Truvelisback(m): 6:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
Marktylerr:

I'm ulcer patient... How do I go 3days dry fast
U won't die, mark my word! U want to be heal, right? do it. U should start the fast 2moro then u should break ur fast on saturday 12noon. However, pray earnestly. God will not only heal u, He will open ur eyes to see things or the obstacles to ur progress in life.

(1) (Reply)

Dua Before Fasting / Would You Dump Your Religion For $1million? / Atheist Come And Receive That Which Was Given Freely To You In The Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.