Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Am I The Problem Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Am I The Problem Here (1421 Views)

Am I The Only Guy Dat Doesnt Chew Rice ? / Am I The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland?? / Am I The Most Sexy Girl In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Problem Here by chillbabe(f): 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2011
My husband left the house this morning telling me he is visiting his friend and I was like ok no probs. It is when I wanted to take my bath I notice his toothbrush was not their and toothpate. So I called him to ask him why those two items are missind if he's not planning to come home. His answer was of course am comming back home. And I was then why did u took those things with u his reply was why am I treating him like a small boy and I know if he finally comes home he will start yelling. Is it normal behavior as for me its not.
Re: Am I The Problem Here by Odunnu: 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2011
Doesnt your husband work?
Re: Am I The Problem Here by chillbabe(f): 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2011
What does that have to do with my dilemma don't u have free days if u works goshhhh
Re: Am I The Problem Here by Pukkah: 6:42pm On Jun 22, 2011
chillbabe:

My husband left the house this morning telling me he is visiting his friend and I was like ok no probs. It is when I wanted to take my bath I notice his toothbrush was not their and toothpate. So I called him to ask him why those two items are missind if he's not planning to come home. His answer was of course am comming back home. And I was then why did u took those things with u his reply was why am I treating him like a small boy and I know if he finally comes home he will start yelling. Is it normal behavior as for me its not.

I think you should let him come home first.  There's too little information here to draw conclusions with.  Anything that is said now would be mere conjecture except this is not the first time that this is happening.
Re: Am I The Problem Here by Odunnu: 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2011
chillbabe:

What does that have to do with my dilemma don't u have free days if u works goshhhh
you dont have to be bitchy in answering. Unfortunately, you wont get a reply on why I asked my question.
Re: Am I The Problem Here by chillbabe(f): 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2011
@odunno I was not being bitchy ok I only answered ure question @pukkah this is not the first time from time to time he will act like this depends on the friend he is in contact at that time. And when I call him to order to remind him that he is not a bachelor the above will be his reply. And that's y I ask if I am the problem.
Re: Am I The Problem Here by snowdrops(m): 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2011
has your husband cheated on you before? has he given you cause for suspicion of his fidelity?
Re: Am I The Problem Here by chillbabe(f): 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2011
@snowdrops so it is normale for your husband to take his toothbrush and toothpaste without telling u that he will sleep out in the same town we are living?
Re: Am I The Problem Here by snowdrops(m): 9:10pm On Jun 22, 2011
taking toothbrush and paste, while not a common routine is by no means abnormal. he could have taken these items for a thousand and one reasons. why i am curious is why cheating is the top of your lists of differentials.

there is no smoke without fire. your mindset seems to have been primed to doubt his intentions, hence it looks like you are looking for evidence to justify your suspicions.

don't get me wrong, he could be seeing someone else, but 9 out of 10 he may not be. give him the benefit of the doubt, until you get cast iron evidence.
Re: Am I The Problem Here by chillbabe(f): 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2011
@snowdrops this has nothing to do with me suspecting him of cheating. When I called and asked him he told me maybe he would sleep out ok why not tell me before leaving the house a married man has no business sleeping outside his matrimonial home if he travels that is different. Don't u think
Re: Am I The Problem Here by snowdrops(m): 10:14pm On Jun 22, 2011
In that case, your husband is bang out of order. He should give you a reasonable explanation for sleeping out and should have informed you before hand.

However, has he done same before? Is he someone who womanises? This can give a hint as to his whereabouts. In addition, if he needs to play away game, abeg make he use condom o. Seriously speaking.
Re: Am I The Problem Here by ragdollz: 11:18pm On Jun 22, 2011
Which kain yeye husband/marriage be that? Carry brush n toothpaste ke?! Anyway you should know ur hubby more than we ever could, so figure it out urself. Can't imagine being in dat kind of situation sha, God forbid!
Re: Am I The Problem Here by Cuddlemii: 11:58pm On Jun 22, 2011
ragdollz:

Which kain yeye husband/marriage be that? Carry brush n toothpaste ke?! Anyway you should know your hubby more than we ever could, so figure it out urself. Can't imagine being in dat kind of situation sha, God forbid!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@chillbabe
I don't think the problem here is your husband is cheating. A man that is cheating doesnt need to take toothbrush and toothpaste out of the house. Thats strange and bizzare. How much is toothbrush and toothpaste that can be bought anywhere or gotten in the hotel room. If he was cheating, the babe would kick him out on the sight of bringing used toothbrush and paste from home, thats so unsexy & signifies he is a mincer.

If you said you saw lip stick stains thats better but no man would give himself away like that. Maybe he is suffering from mid life crises or depression or forgets stuffs. Watch him closely and observe, he might even be going through a medical treatment that he doesnt want u to know so it wont stress you. Please dont jump into conclusion.
Re: Am I The Problem Here by chillbabe(f): 1:57am On Jun 23, 2011
He came in around 22:00u stone drunk now at 2pm he is awake cooking rice putting on all the lights and watching tv thus disturbing my sleep. I didn't want to sleep in the bedroom to avoid problems I asked him why he's doing this and he's just laughing this is just looking for trouble. But trust I would just ignore him. This is to me so disrespectful. I called him twice before he got home and didn't pick my call guess he wants us to quarrel but I won't give him that satisfaction. If he has a problem he should open his mouth and talk we are not newlyweds. Maybe I am the problem by giving him to much respect I don't know
Re: Am I The Problem Here by obowunmi(m): 3:51am On Jun 23, 2011
@ OP: your husband is not cheating. Enjoy your marriage and stop feeding your fears.
Re: Am I The Problem Here by chillbabe(f): 4:22am On Jun 23, 2011
@obowunmi I never said my husband was or is cheating at me am questioning his behaviour
Re: Am I The Problem Here by MsPotato(f): 8:21am On Jun 23, 2011
Poster, if you tried talking to him but he never did gave you the right answer, i would suggest you let him read this your whole thread.
Re: Am I The Problem Here by obowunmi(m): 9:53am On Jun 23, 2011
What xctly in his behavior are you questioning? That he took his toothbrush without your permission and described to you where he's taking it. You sound like a nag to me. Get over it. If he wanted to cheat, he won't be so blatant.
Re: Am I The Problem Here by snowdrops(m): 9:57am On Jun 23, 2011
It seems OP is feeding us the whole gist piece meal. Was surprised you mentioned he came home drunk. Is there also an alcohol problem?
Re: Am I The Problem Here by obowunmi(m): 10:02am On Jun 23, 2011
Snowdrops, ure onto something here. He may hv taken his tooth brush trying to hide the smell of alcohol when he comes home. OP might have just married an alcoholic. I hope ure not in Nigeria and it will not escalate to beatings.
Re: Am I The Problem Here by snowdrops(m): 10:05am On Jun 23, 2011
I do hope this is only a one off behaviour and not something chronic, otherwise OP might have landed herself in some trouble.
Re: Am I The Problem Here by chillbabe(f): 1:02pm On Jun 23, 2011
He is not a drunk and am not a nag. To me it is not normale that u want to go and visite ure friend 30minutes away from our house and your contemplating in your had that u might spend the night. People please read my post well before replying. And more so he never has or will raise his hands on me why read more meaning in the post @obowunmi are u married?
Re: Am I The Problem Here by snowdrops(m): 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2011
I am still baffled as to why you started this thread in the first place. What sort of advice are you expecting from guys here? You sound confused.
Re: Am I The Problem Here by r231(m): 1:14pm On Jun 23, 2011
snowdrops:

I am still baffled as to why you started this thread in the first place. What sort of advice are you expecting from guys here? You sound confused.

.com grin grin cheesy

@ op

don't even know what to tell you

you said he is not cheating so the only thing i can say is maybe a pastor told him to hide his toothbrush away from you grin cheesy grin
Re: Am I The Problem Here by snowdrops(m): 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2011
@ r231

no finish person with laugh
Re: Am I The Problem Here by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2011
@OP, have u been using his toothbrush before?
Sowi o, no harm meant. Just wandering Y he keepz it awei 4rm u now.
Re: Am I The Problem Here by denzel2009: 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2011
Your husband is probably out there eating some sushi. You're not the problem, ask him what his problem is when he comes back.
Re: Am I The Problem Here by oluwagbami(m): 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2011
Hello @op its like the answer to the question you raised lies right in your face. You said your doesn't womanize although he drinks. Or perhaps, you are the problem as you've posited. My sister, sit down and think about your situation and you will know that the solution lies in your own hands.
Re: Am I The Problem Here by tpia5: 5:08pm On Jun 23, 2011
oh dear.

poster, better fast and pray even if you're not religious.

you say he's not an alcoholic even though he came home smelling of whiskey.

he took his toothbrush and toothpaste when going out, and later said he might or might not be coming home.

all these point to one thing imo- he's trying to disguise whatever it was that would be smelling on his breath when he finally arrives.

these are indeed perilous times, lord have mercy. undecided

some of these men are the ones pushing women to babalawos and spiritualists i swear.
Re: Am I The Problem Here by tpia5: 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2011
is your husband a nler @ poster.
Re: Am I The Problem Here by r231(m): 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2011
^^^^^yea me grin grin
Re: Am I The Problem Here by obowunmi(m): 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2011
snowdrops:

OP is high on DRUGS! cool cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mend Threathen Boko Haram / Seun: I Just Don't Get It!!! / Is The Cost Of Living In Lagos Too High?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.