Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

See What Osinbajo Supporters Are Doing. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Osinbajo Supporters Are Doing. (627 Views)

'You Are A Traitor' - Inside The War Between Tinubu, Osinbajo's Supporters / What Osinbajo’s Call For Naira Devaluation Could Mean For The Future / What Osinbajo Told Buhari On Phone Before Sacking DSS Boss, Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Osinbajo Supporters Are Doing. by freshkpomo(m): 11:43am On Feb 02, 2022
It is always funny when people try to demonize BUHARI and paint OSINBAJO as an Angel. The day we voted on the ballot,we did not vote Buhari alone but also voted Osinbajo. As a matter of fact,many Christians gave APC their votes because they thought A servant of God In person of pastor Osinbajo was coming to liberate the people. Today what do we have? Things have gone from bad to worse.

If Osinbajo is truly an angel as they paint him to be, he would have resigned from this administration long ago. Him too follow dey thief and the money dey sweet am. Imagine a so called man of God loyal to an administration that said they fed school children with billions of naira during the covid period when we all knew that school children were at home as at that time.

Now look at what his media team is busy doing. If you check majority of the profiles on this post I took a screenshot of, they were all created on the 12/14th of January this year and it most likely been used by one person to make multiple comments. I first noticed with the way they commented like robots or people under a spell (this is a common feature I have noticed with APC supporters on this forum,they write like people under some sort of spell and are been remoted by an external Force). So I took a look and found this out.

Election never start o,they have started playing games, doing things just to deceive people that Osinbajo has the support of the people. They say show me your friend and I will tell you who you are. The type of cunning people working with Osinbajo should tell you the kind of person he is. I will drop my pen for now,it's left for Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Osinbajo Supporters Are Doing. by TheRareGem1(f): 11:45am On Feb 02, 2022
Nothing to read here. Just pointless assertion. Trash

1 Like

Re: See What Osinbajo Supporters Are Doing. by okefranci: 11:53am On Feb 02, 2022
I didnt gain anything here
Re: See What Osinbajo Supporters Are Doing. by lexy2014: 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2022
okefranci:

U did. U gained the truth

2 Likes

Re: See What Osinbajo Supporters Are Doing. by lexy2014: 12:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
TheRareGem1:

Can u negate anything that u read? Is it a lie or the truth?

2 Likes

Re: See What Osinbajo Supporters Are Doing. by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
Re: See What Osinbajo Supporters Are Doing. by Emma15678: 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
Nonsense and ingredients. APC has done more good than PDP.
Re: See What Osinbajo Supporters Are Doing. by lexy2014: 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2022
Emma15678:
Nonsense and ingredients. APC has done more good than PDP.
Whats the correlation between what u typed and the write up?

1 Like

Re: See What Osinbajo Supporters Are Doing. by freshkpomo(m): 7:20am On Feb 03, 2022
slaves

Re: See What Osinbajo Supporters Are Doing. by freshkpomo(m): 7:21am On Feb 03, 2022
TheRareGem1:

okefranci:

Our APC zombies never disappoint.. nothing reasonable in APC supporters and Osinbajo supporters seem to be worse. Your pastor is part of an evil government yet he refuse to resign or speak up, such a good man he truly is. It is only APC member you will tell the truth,they will start saying things that are off topic like people that no longer have brains of their own. If you Osinbajo and Buhari really did anything meaningful or helped the lives of Nigerians,that should have been a better defence,why not always throw that to our face? The next thing they will call me Igbo or PDP and sadly I am non...But it's obvious you both are Yourubas and APC at same time..well I have goodnew for you, Tinubu and Osinbajo will never smell that office for aiding this even government, go mark it down..it will be them, against the people. Hope you also know that the northerners will rape you guys without condom? If you really need the presidency badly for the west then bring a better option....

You can cry all day on nairaland,open multiple accounts but we all know you will loose woefully hahahahha. South south where I am from and the south east is already beyond your reach,the west is already divided and the north will backstab you... Instead of you idiots to work with your southern brothers,you are busy fighting us and forcing evil people down our throats because of your selfish interest...

One word for you guys. SLAVES.... That's what you are. I can't see evil and call it good, only a slave acts like that.

(1) (Reply)

Oil Platform Explodes In Niger Delter, 10 missing (vid) / I Wished Tinubu Was Healthier And Younger / President Putin In Big Trouble As Nigeria Deploys Made In Nigeria Gun Trucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.