Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

How Much Should You Spend On An Engagement Ring? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Much Should You Spend On An Engagement Ring? (502 Views)

How Much Do You Spend On Haircut?? / How Much Do You Spend On An Engagement Ring? / How Many Carats Should An Engagement Ring Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Should You Spend On An Engagement Ring? by diamondsluvore: 11:44am On Feb 02, 2022
When you decide to propose to your partner, you have a lot at stake. You have to make it an unforgettable experience for them, and you also have to prepare yourself for what will, i.e. ahead - a life together.

But before any of that can come to fruition, you have to pick out an engagement ring that will encompass your love and feelings for your partner while also not burning a hole in your pocket.

How to pick one amongst the sea of engagement rings available in the market? In today’s world of abundance of choice, you will be overwhelmed whether you are on the hunt for an engagement ring for women or are trying to find an engagement ring for men.
How Much Should You Spend on an Engagement Ring? Here is a breakdown based on the various factors that one should consider while picking the perfect ring.

1. It is believed that you should use up to two months' worth of salary while buying a ring. However, this is neither practical nor uniform. You can look at the calls available in the market, assess your budget, and start saving up.

2. The most popular choice is diamond Engagement Rings. The ideal size is 1.10 carats.

3. You can look up diamond engagement ring sets on the internet to get a rough idea of how the stone and band should look. These days, it is entirely possible to have a variety of designs in your budget.

4. If you are flexible with the cost and want something entirely different, you can design your engagement ring. You know your partner's preferences and choices; you can deviate from the norms and get them something they would appreciate and flaunt.

5. Many jewellery brands are now doing custom design ring sets for weddings. You can contact one of them and tell them your needs. They also have models you can choose from and modify the cut of the rock and the placement of other gems.

If you are worried that your partner may not like it, take help from their friends and trusted people. Sometimes, it is even better to take them shopping with you. Propose to them with an heirloom ring or something temporary and ask them to choose whatever they want so that they are pleased with it.
Ultimately, we want you to know that no gesture will be small if you are honest in your feelings. If they are willing to spend the rest of their lives with you, they are not going to be disappointed if they don't get a ring the size of a rock. Happy wedding!

Visit:- https://www.luvore.com/shop-by-ring

Re: How Much Should You Spend On An Engagement Ring? by thomassujain: 9:33am On Sep 26, 2022
Wedding Ring Etiquette: Who Pays, Wearing During the Ceremony & More

Wedding ring etiquette has been around since the early days of marriage. There are many traditions and customs that have been followed over the years, but there are also a few modern twists that have become popular in recent years.
Here is a look at some of the most commonly asked questions about wedding ring etiquette, along with some helpful tips to make sure your big day goes off without a hitch.

Who pays for the wedding rings?
Traditionally, the groom pays for the bride's wedding ring and the bride pays for the groom's wedding ring. However, in today's society, it is not uncommon for couples to split the cost of their wedding rings or even go in together on a single ring. Ultimately, it is up to the couple to decide who will pay for their wedding rings.

Can I wear my engagement ring during the ceremony?
The answer to this question varies depending on who you ask. Some people believe that it is bad luck to wear your engagement ring during the ceremony, while others believe that it is perfectly fine. If you are concerned about bad luck, you can always remove your engagement ring before the ceremony and put it back on after the vows have been exchanged.

Should I take my wedding ring off when I am not wearing it?
There is no right or wrong answer to this question. Some couples prefer to keep their rings on at all times, even when they are not wearing them, while others take their rings off when they are not using them. Ultimately, it is up to the couple to decide whether or not they want to take their rings off when they are not wearing them.

How do I clean my wedding ring?
Cleaning your wedding ring is important to keep it looking its best. The best way to clean your ring is to soak it in a mixture of warm water and mild soap for a few minutes. Then, use a soft brush to gently scrub the ring clean. Finally, rinse the ring in warm water and dry it with a soft cloth.

What should I do if my wedding ring is too tight/loose?
If your wedding ring is too tight, you can have it resized by a professional jeweler. If your ring is too loose, you can try wearing it on a different finger or adding a ring guard to keep it in place.

What should I do with my wedding ring when I travel?
When traveling, it is best to keep your wedding ring in a safe place such as a hotel safe or your home safe. If you are worried about losing your ring, you can also wear it on a necklace or carry it in your pocket.
Here's a quick guide to help clear up any confusion.

Who Pays for the Wedding Rings?
Traditionally, the groom pays for the engagement ring and the bride pays for the wedding bands. However, nowadays, couples often split the cost of both rings or even pay for their own rings altogether. There is no right or wrong answer here; it's simply up to the couple to decide who will foot the bill.

Wearing Your Wedding Ring during the Ceremony
This is another area where there is no definitive answer. Some couples choose to have the groom wear his ring during the ceremony and put the bride's ring on her finger during the vows. Others opt to have both rings exchanged during the ceremony. And still, others choose not to wear their rings at all during the ceremony and instead put them on after they are pronounced husband and wife. You can get best deal at [url]mensweddingbands.io[/url] on latest collections.

There is no right or wrong answer here; it's simply a matter of personal preference.
So there you have it, a quick guide to wedding ring etiquette. Remember, there are no hard and fast rules, so ultimately it's up to the couple to decide what works best for them.

Conclusion:
Wedding ring etiquette is important to know before your big day. There are many traditions and customs that have been followed over the years, but there are also a few modern twists that have become popular in recent years. Hopefully, this article has helped answer some of the most commonly asked questions about wedding ring etiquette.

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Suit / Exotic Ankara Gowns Catalog | African Dress Styles | Classy Ankara Styles / $90 Free Gift From Temu Fashion Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.