Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Please, How Can I Invest To Earn Good Monthly Returns? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please, How Can I Invest To Earn Good Monthly Returns? (1712 Views)

Earn 12% Monthly Returns On Investment / Pls Where Can I Invest One Million Naira With Monthly Returns?company Pls / Pls How Can I Invest #800k With Good Monthly Returns? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, How Can I Invest To Earn Good Monthly Returns? by Topziluv: 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
Fretice:
I just need my money to work for me.

I have an investment plan in place.. You can stop by my office 30a Opebi Road ikeja Lagos. Or call 09039580897
Re: Please, How Can I Invest To Earn Good Monthly Returns? by ogashman(m): 12:42am On Feb 10, 2022
EverydayMoney:
Good Samaritans Network (Ikeja) can help you to invest your money to make good profit for you.

PROFIT from your investment with Good Samaritans Network will be paid into Your Bank Account (or given to you By Hand) EVERYDAY!!!

ANYBODY can invest with Good Samaritan Network to get Good Profit EVERYDAY.

You can do everything with Good Samaritan Network ONLINE or you go to their Office in Ikeja to invest and get profit EVERYDAY.

This mumu is a scammer... Don't fall into his trap

2 Likes

Re: Please, How Can I Invest To Earn Good Monthly Returns? by Incips: 3:11am On Feb 10, 2022
There are many good programs to invest in them and you can just find them on internet.
Re: Please, How Can I Invest To Earn Good Monthly Returns? by HomoSapienSapie: 9:55pm On May 08, 2022
Fretice:
I just need my money to work for me.

Are you still in the market? I have a proposition for you if you are.
Re: Please, How Can I Invest To Earn Good Monthly Returns? by sammiesent(m): 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2023
everyone including our global fans , and music lovers too can now invest profitably in music and share in our future royalties.

Starting with as low as 10$ in your countries currency, you can now earn huge returns paid out monthly!

Find out more about our business ,exclusive
Deals, services and what more we have to offer!.

Enjoy other luxurious shopping like coffees, jackets, trampolines for kids and even more
In our verified google page via the link below 👇
[https://g.co/kgs/Qig1z2]

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Business With U Do If U Are Given 100k? / Invest in Real Estate and Earn daily / Trade Forex In Asaba Like The Investment Banks Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.