Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Is It Wise To Relocate From Lagos To Delta For Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Wise To Relocate From Lagos To Delta For Business (213 Views)

Lagos Govt To Relocate Computer Village To Kantangowa, Abule Egba / Short Man Climbs Chair At First Bank Ikotun, Lagos To Transact Business- Picture / Do You Think It Is Wise To Invest 20m In Truck Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wise To Relocate From Lagos To Delta For Business by Ewroghene1(m): 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2022
Good afternoon all NL Family.
I need opinions on what path I should follow based on free flow of business.
Actually I am a barber base in Lagos-ajah, from Delta but I have never stayed there before but hear a lot happening over there. I have been hustling tight here and have saved some change from work,beside I am working under someone, and I want to start my own shop but I have location issues cos I don't want to start what I would regret base on customer flow.
My friend who school in Delta state abraka,told me how barbing work is bumming in abraka and how if I set up my shop to standard would profit me with income when work is 5 star because there are lots of students that will petronize.
My location here in ajah has high shop rent and I'm scared.
Pls help with advice and really don't know much about abraka but planning of going there to check it out soon.....So as not to invest wrong.
Is Abraka a good place to open a barbershop
Your opinion matters to me�

Re: Is It Wise To Relocate From Lagos To Delta For Business by Sonfethopia: 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
First of all in a student environment consider holiday, strike etc. Can you cope when there is strike and low customer turnout?

Abk is fairly cool. Don't know how competition is there but if u good u stand a chance.
Good luck .
Re: Is It Wise To Relocate From Lagos To Delta For Business by eddynaira125: 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
Abraka is a lucrative position for now, Yahoo boys are booming the economy over there, their economy is fully dependent on Yahoo, with this details you can think about it, but I would prefer the Lagos island for you

(1) (Reply)

Keke Rider Wanted In Anambra State / Scrap Vessel For Sale / Affiliate Marketing Secrets You Are Not Supposed To Know!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.