Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Building A Tech Startup - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Building A Tech Startup (802 Views)

This Is My Journey Building My Tech Startup. I Hope It Inspired You! / What's Tools Do I Need To Start Building A Messaging App / A Tech Startup Programmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building A Tech Startup by youngscholar(m): 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
Hello.

I'm Olanrewaju. I'm a self taught programmer, one who has been in the tech sphere for more than 5 years now and still counting.

Last year I started a tech startup all alone with no third party. It hasn't been easy being the only man in the team right from writing codes and handling several others things to present a first product.

The name of the Startup is Cerestorm.

Cerestorm is simplifying with technology in every sectors via a smart way. We're touching every sector - Education, Business, Health etc

We're introducing technology into those sectors. One of the sectors we started with was Education and it was via our first product - iLearn

Re: Building A Tech Startup by youngscholar(m): 2:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
iLearn from Cerestorm

With iLearn, you can learn interactively, virtually or in a Computer Based Environment (CBT). iLearn from Cerestorm prepares you for all kinds of examinations like;

West Africa Examination Council (WAEC)
National Examination Council (NECO)
Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
POST UTME etc.

No more phobia for exams, late preparation and poor performances anymore. Start acing your exams and be celebrated like a champion because you are. Learn smart with iLearn!

https://cerestorm.com/ilearn

1 Like

Re: Building A Tech Startup by youngscholar(m): 2:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
More products coming smiley
Re: Building A Tech Startup by youngscholar(m): 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
Moving forward
Re: Building A Tech Startup by youngscholar(m): 7:55am On Feb 10, 2022
New products coming in
Re: Building A Tech Startup by bonadripper: 6:26am On Feb 11, 2022
JavaScript guy here

I wish to work with you or be like you if you don't want to work with me
Re: Building A Tech Startup by youngscholar(m): 3:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
bonadripper:
JavaScript guy here

I wish to work with you or be like you if you don't want to work with me

Smiles. Let's talk. Check my signature to contact me.
Re: Building A Tech Startup by Obasempiree(m): 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
youngscholar:
Hello.

I'm Olanrewaju. I'm a self taught programmer, one who has been in the tech sphere for more than 5 years now and still counting.

Last year I started a tech startup all alone with no third party. It hasn't been easy being the only man in the team right from writing codes and handling several others things to present a first product.

The name of the Startup is Cerestorm.

Cerestorm is simplifying with technology in every sectors via a smart way. We're touching every sector - Education, Business, Health etc

We're introducing technology into those sectors. One of the sectors we started with was Education and it was via our first product - iLearn
Am a self taut web-developer myself i love this story and the dynamics of ur website is amazing good job!.
Re: Building A Tech Startup by nijabazaar: 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
If you need an extra hand. A ReactJS and Nodejs person. I am available
Re: Building A Tech Startup by youngscholar(m): 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
Obasempiree:

Am a self taut web-developer myself i love this story and the dynamics of ur website is amazing good job!.

Thank you sir!

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Create A Forum Like This One / Can Someone Help Me Get This Course In Udemy Please / $3300 Azure Sponsored Credit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.