Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Atiku’s Daughter Gifts Zubby Michael A Plot Of Land In Abuja On His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Atiku’s Daughter Gifts Zubby Michael A Plot Of Land In Abuja On His Birthday (3001 Views)

See What Zubby Michael And Atiku's Daughter Were Caught Doing / Zubby Michael Gets A Plot Of Land Gift From Nana Atiku On His 37th Birthday / Atiku’s Daughter Starts A Restaurant In Abuja, See What His Father Said (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku’s Daughter Gifts Zubby Michael A Plot Of Land In Abuja On His Birthday by Gistchannel: 2:16pm On Feb 02, 2022
Azubuike Michael Egwu professionally known as Zubby Michael, the Nigerian film actor has been gifted a plot of land as a birthday present from a lady identified as Nana Atiku.

Zubby Michael was celebrated by his colleagues and fans on social media as he turned a new age yesterday, February 1.

Taking to his Instagram page, Zubby Michael shared photos of Nana Atiku and himself as he revealed that he had been gifted a plot of land by her.

Nana Atiku also shared the photo on her Instagram page and Zubby Michael slid under the comment section and thanked her for the gift.

He Wrote: Best cake day gift ever  NANA ATIKU just gifted ME a plot of land in Abuja as cake day gift @nanaatiku_kadi I really appreciate this thanks and GOD bless
https://www.gistchannel.com/2022/02/02/atikus-daughter-gifts-zubby-michael-a-plot-of-land-in-abuja-on-his-birthday/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku’s Daughter Gifts Zubby Michael A Plot Of Land In Abuja On His Birthday by Babaken(m): 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
Zubby narakwa akaraa Maka ngbe ozor.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Daughter Gifts Zubby Michael A Plot Of Land In Abuja On His Birthday by dedonfranco(m): 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
Meanwhile My friend is dating a liability, Her wahala no be here.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Daughter Gifts Zubby Michael A Plot Of Land In Abuja On His Birthday by OneCandleAway(f): 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2022
If the actresses are dating rich men to earn extra income, actors can also date rich women.

Make nobody disturb us for hospital bills abeg.

Dictocurrency is available for you to use.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Daughter Gifts Zubby Michael A Plot Of Land In Abuja On His Birthday by Dankovich1: 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
Zubby

One of the coolest actors you can meet out there.
Talking out of experience though......Have met him twice at Ikeja Airport and we flowed like we've know each other since childhood.

But I promise myself on the next encounter I'll have with him I'll ask for his contact, because I solely believe that their are many things we both can stand to gain from each other.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Daughter Gifts Zubby Michael A Plot Of Land In Abuja On His Birthday by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2022
Dankovich1:
Zubby

One of the coolest actors you can meet out there.
Talking out of experience though......Have met him twice at Ikeja Airport and we flowed like we've know each other since childhood.

But I promise myself on the next encounter I'll have with him I'll ask for his contact, because I solely believe that their are many things we both can stand to gain from each other.
What and what can he possibly gain from you? Nana is a disgrace if she belittled herself to have something with this small boy actor. Let's all assume it's all based on platonic friendship.
Re: Atiku’s Daughter Gifts Zubby Michael A Plot Of Land In Abuja On His Birthday by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
Abi Zubi dey grease this girl engine

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Daughter Gifts Zubby Michael A Plot Of Land In Abuja On His Birthday by Dankovich1: 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
Iyaebe:
What and what can he possibly gain from you? Nana is a disgrace if she belittled herself to have something with this small boy actor. Let's all assume it's all based on platonic friendship.

I believe you have some low status quo syndrome deep inside your body cells.
First is your question directed to me; if I have a moderate time with him, I'll share with him some new business, profitable and resourceful ideas. For someone with a repute public exposure, it'll be a win win for us. Let me not stress it much here.

Now over to your second question been directed to NANA( Atiku's Daughter), May I know who your father is and how belittling it was for her to associate herself with him. Do you know on what grounds they have known each other and how close their friendship is?

And let me stand to correct you ZUBBY be it high profiled actor or small actor as you stated has done so much for himself and people who stands the chance to benefit from his good deeds.

I'll stop here. Thanks.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku’s Daughter Gifts Zubby Michael A Plot Of Land In Abuja On His Birthday by CodedHustler: 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
Re: Atiku’s Daughter Gifts Zubby Michael A Plot Of Land In Abuja On His Birthday by freshkpomo(m): 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2022
Dankovich1:

If you keep replying people that write without consulting their brain,you will end up with liver problems because you will have to take excess paracetamol to always cure the migraine that accompanies it.

Re: Atiku’s Daughter Gifts Zubby Michael A Plot Of Land In Abuja On His Birthday by Prime4life(m): 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2022
freshkpomo:

If you keep replying people that write without consulting their brain,you will end up with liver problems because you will have to take excess paracetamol to always cure the migraine that accompanies it.

Re: Atiku’s Daughter Gifts Zubby Michael A Plot Of Land In Abuja On His Birthday by Dankovich1: 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
freshkpomo:

grin Thank you my brother, I'll overlook her next time

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Daughter Gifts Zubby Michael A Plot Of Land In Abuja On His Birthday by Faber(m): 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2022
That's good...Smart guy

If Atiku becomes President of this country, Omoh Zubby go blow...infact over blow sef.
Hausa-Fulani ladies came be loyal and faithful with all their life if they truly love you.

This babe go dey wire aso rock robbers to Zubby account. Guys never settle for less. Now I understand why Zubby came out publicly to say that he doesn't have any girlfriend. Akitu's daughter have been on Baba's radar for long now.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Daughter Gifts Zubby Michael A Plot Of Land In Abuja On His Birthday by Mystic969: 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
Zubby is indeed a smart guy!!!

How did he pull such connection
Re: Atiku’s Daughter Gifts Zubby Michael A Plot Of Land In Abuja On His Birthday by Gold179: 6:17pm On Feb 02, 2022
dedonfranco:
Meanwhile My friend is dating a liability, Her wahala no be here.
just say you are the one, we go understand.
Re: Atiku’s Daughter Gifts Zubby Michael A Plot Of Land In Abuja On His Birthday by mytime24(f): 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
Haram is only for d poor northern pple

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Daughter Gifts Zubby Michael A Plot Of Land In Abuja On His Birthday by ikllbrokehoes(m): 8:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
Iyaebe:
Fernandezizback you should respect yourself for once. angry
Re: Atiku’s Daughter Gifts Zubby Michael A Plot Of Land In Abuja On His Birthday by ikllbrokehoes(m): 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2022
Dankovich1:

First is your question directed to me; if I have a moderate time with him, I'll share with him some new business, profitable and resourceful ideas. For someone with a repute public exposure, it'll be a win win for us. Let me not stress it much here.

Now over to your second question been directed to NANA( Atiku's Daughter), May I know who your father is and how belittling it was for her to associate herself with him. Do you know on what grounds they have known each other and how close their friendship is?

And let me stand to correct you ZUBBY be it high profiled actor or small actor as you stated has done so much for himself and people who stands the chance to benefit from his good deeds.

I'll stop here. Thanks.
Bro you are wasting your precious time on an unrepentant attention seeker, if you know who Fernandezizback/iyaebe/zzor/rozcol is, you wouldn't have replied that person.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Daughter Gifts Zubby Michael A Plot Of Land In Abuja On His Birthday by jaxxy(m): 8:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
Iyaebe:

And what if it’s not platonic? Is it a crime to show love to a guy she likes? undecided

If she can give him a plot of land in abuja u should know there’s nothing she can’t give him if he’s interested.

Guys don’t want boxers anymore. Lol
Re: Atiku’s Daughter Gifts Zubby Michael A Plot Of Land In Abuja On His Birthday by Dankovich1: 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
ikllbrokehoes:
Bro you are wasting your precious time on an unrepentant attention seeker, if you know who Fernandezizback/iyaebe/zzor/rozcol is, you wouldn't have replied that person.

Make una pardon my mistake. I won't do that again smiley

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s Daughter Gifts Zubby Michael A Plot Of Land In Abuja On His Birthday by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
Hmmmm I smell something really fishy
Re: Atiku’s Daughter Gifts Zubby Michael A Plot Of Land In Abuja On His Birthday by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2022
freshkpomo:

Re: Atiku’s Daughter Gifts Zubby Michael A Plot Of Land In Abuja On His Birthday by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
Dankovich1:

I'll stop here. Thanks.
I didn't read Mr macro dicked man, kikikiki
Re: Atiku’s Daughter Gifts Zubby Michael A Plot Of Land In Abuja On His Birthday by cassbeat(m): 11:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
Iyaebe:
Trashy comment from an unknown... Omo make Una no dey rate unaself for this faceless forum....
Re: Atiku’s Daughter Gifts Zubby Michael A Plot Of Land In Abuja On His Birthday by Gadafii: 1:20am On Feb 03, 2022
Zubby, ipob Slayer of arewwa poosie.

My guy cool cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Zambian Model Mofya Chisenga Dies During Childbirth / Top 10 Most Influential Nigerians On Twitter 2012! / Traditional Wedding Photos! Adanma Ohakim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.