Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Presidency: ‘Nemesis Coming, Only God Can Save You’ – Ayodele Warns Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: ‘Nemesis Coming, Only God Can Save You’ – Ayodele Warns Tinubu (1434 Views)

Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters / 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu / Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC In New Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency: ‘Nemesis Coming, Only God Can Save You’ – Ayodele Warns Tinubu by adenigga(m): 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
The Leader Of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele, on Wednesday warned the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Ahmed Tinubu, concerning the future of his political career.

In a statement signed by his media aide, Osho Oluwatosin, Primate Ayodele revealed that he foresees nemesis coming after Tinubu due to some things he did in the past.

Ayodele said the politician had planted some unpalatable seeds that are now ripe for harvest.

He explained that Tinubu hijacked power from some leaders in the course of his political career and the same thing is about to happen to him, except God decides to show him mercy.

‘’Tinubu has planted some seeds, and it’s time to harvest it. Unfortunately, they are not palatable seeds and they are about to come after him as nemesis.

‘’He will be betrayed by those he brought up. I see his past coming to hunt him in APC. In his political journey, he has hijacked power from some leaders and the same thing is going to happen to him in APC,” he said.

‘’He should not bother to struggle for the soul of his political career, the law of karma will apply to his political life. It is only God’s mercy that can save him from what is going to befall him.’’

Furthermore, Primate Ayodele explained that God loves Tinubu a lot, but some of his moves have proven that he doesn’t love himself.

Speaking on his warnings to him, Primate Ayodele expressed his heartfelt love for the astute politician, making it known that he doesn’t have any personal issue with him but he has to say God’s mind about his political career.

‘’God loves Tinubu a lot but he doesn’t love himself. I am not his enemy, I love him a lot and I don’t have any personal issues with him. I love all that has to do with him but I have to speak the mind of God on his ambition.

‘’He should go and make spiritual consultations with other pastors. If they are truthful, they will tell him the same thing,’’ he added.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/Presidency-Nemesis-coming-only-God-can-save-you-Primate-Ayodele-warns-Tinubu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: ‘Nemesis Coming, Only God Can Save You’ – Ayodele Warns Tinubu by kingbee90: 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
Of course Tinubu the JagaBandit can not escape the wrath of God & nemesis will surely catch up with him for all his evil deeds in his quest to become a Lagos landlord.

How Someone of a questionable history, background & state found his way to Lagos, became a governor, silenced the real Lagos Aboriginal indigenes (Funsho Williams & co) who opposed him, created touts everywhere, enriched his family, stole Lagos state funds amounting to Billions of $(Bullion van) is still a mystery.
And he thinks he will be a president so that he can pocket Nigeria as well?
IMPOSSIBLE!!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: ‘Nemesis Coming, Only God Can Save You’ – Ayodele Warns Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
They will soon arrest this man for speaking the truth or even call him Igbo or Ipob

Tinubu and his hungry urchins hate to hear the truth

It is only a mad man that will reinforce a failure

Nigerians must choose between light and darkness in 2023 and Tinubu is everything wrong with Nigeria

Affliction must not rise a second time

Reject Tinubu

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: ‘Nemesis Coming, Only God Can Save You’ – Ayodele Warns Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
LOL.

This pastor need to be investigated by NDLEA. The lord told me that he has been taking Meth.

My own prophesy is that the Meth will damage his brain and that will make his head flat before 2023.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: ‘Nemesis Coming, Only God Can Save You’ – Ayodele Warns Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 3:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
LegendHero:
LOL.

This pastor need to be investigated by NDLEA. The lord told me that he has been taking Meth.

My own prophesy is that the Meth will damage his brain and that will make his head flat before 2023.

You're already calling a Yoruba prophet Igbo

All dis Tinubu supporters never ceases to amuse me grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: ‘Nemesis Coming, Only God Can Save You’ – Ayodele Warns Tinubu by Urchman200: 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
LegendHero:
LOL.

i can see ,the only agenda you guy's have to promote Tinubu candidacy is to insult igboman, tomorrow when this favour is returned in due fold,some of you will start shading tears.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: ‘Nemesis Coming, Only God Can Save You’ – Ayodele Warns Tinubu by Salvador1: 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2022
We reject Tinubu, his useless urchins claimed we hate Yoruba.
Yet we love osinbajo the real son of omoluabis.
What's wrong with people of SW.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: ‘Nemesis Coming, Only God Can Save You’ – Ayodele Warns Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2022
Lalasticlala, this thread is front page worthy

1 Like

Re: Presidency: ‘Nemesis Coming, Only God Can Save You’ – Ayodele Warns Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2022
Urchman200:
i can see ,the only agenda you guy's have to promote Tinubu candidacy is to insult igboman, tomorrow when this favour is returned in due fold,some of you will start shading tears.
That's what they do bro

1 Like

Re: Presidency: ‘Nemesis Coming, Only God Can Save You’ – Ayodele Warns Tinubu by AshiwajuFoward: 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2022
I hope this pastor ain't gay because he reminds me of that gayboy frinceofsomething fella in the way, frequency and manner he fantasizes/obsesses over Tinubu.

5 Likes

Re: Presidency: ‘Nemesis Coming, Only God Can Save You’ – Ayodele Warns Tinubu by MistarT(m): 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
The thing is, is he right or wrong? political analysts should check the archives (political history of Lagos State and Nigeria) simple. The only thing that gives me gladness is the fact that God is so so interested in 2023. Nigeria (earth, elements and space) and Nigerians (people) have travailed enough, there's a need for a REBIRTH. Heavenly Father we are months away from that cardinal point, Lord of Mercy bypass our ineptness and do Your Own thing. Empower your beloved and his team so as to takeover the affairs of this Great country Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: ‘Nemesis Coming, Only God Can Save You’ – Ayodele Warns Tinubu by Luduna: 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Presidency: ‘Nemesis Coming, Only God Can Save You’ – Ayodele Warns Tinubu by Sergio104(m): 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
To the Sheol o ye Mr bogus......the recreant rabid Dastard of yolloba........Tinubu undisputed.

Outta here!!!!
Re: Presidency: ‘Nemesis Coming, Only God Can Save You’ – Ayodele Warns Tinubu by Penguin2: 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
I’ve said it before and I will say it again…

If Tinubu becomes President of Nigeria, I will know there’s no God.

If maliciously and unpatriotically leading his urchins to protest against president Jonathan when he removed fuel subsidy in 2012 only lose his voice as Buhari plans to do the same is fair and sincere and game, then let him win.

If supporting Buhari in 2015 was purely out of patriotism and not because he found it as his shortest route to power even as he knew Buhari was a daft and a bigot, then let him win.

But if not, may God almighty the maker of heaven and earth and controller of all elements of the universe and who is a God of Justice, pay Tinubu back in the coin he deserves.

The cup he used to measure for Jonathan shall be used to measure for him.

“What goes around, comes around”.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: ‘Nemesis Coming, Only God Can Save You’ – Ayodele Warns Tinubu by Tochi3(m): 5:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're already calling a Yoruba prophet Igbo

All dis Tinubu supporters Bourdillon mongrels never ceases to amuse me grin

grin grin
Re: Presidency: ‘Nemesis Coming, Only God Can Save You’ – Ayodele Warns Tinubu by slivertongue: 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
God loves Tinubu a lot but he doesn’t love himself
Re: Presidency: ‘Nemesis Coming, Only God Can Save You’ – Ayodele Warns Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2022
slivertongue:
God loves Tinubu a lot but he doesn’t love himself

No be lie bro grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency: ‘Nemesis Coming, Only God Can Save You’ – Ayodele Warns Tinubu by agulion: 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
I don't know why I feel pity for Tinubu ,
Re: Presidency: ‘Nemesis Coming, Only God Can Save You’ – Ayodele Warns Tinubu by slivertongue: 5:23pm On Feb 02, 2022
I see his past coming to hunt him in APC.
Re: Presidency: ‘Nemesis Coming, Only God Can Save You’ – Ayodele Warns Tinubu by johnmartus(m): 5:26pm On Feb 02, 2022
Someone will not rest until he learned a bitter lesson. You can't keep tarnish people image in the name of God says after all it's all fake and scripted.
Re: Presidency: ‘Nemesis Coming, Only God Can Save You’ – Ayodele Warns Tinubu by LordIsaac(m): 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2022
agulion:
I don't know why I feel pity for Tinubu ,
48 Laws of Power posits that, the victim always gets sympathy if bashing continues grin
Re: Presidency: ‘Nemesis Coming, Only God Can Save You’ – Ayodele Warns Tinubu by Racoon(m): 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2022
Perhaps that is what will reset the brain of this bullion vans doppelganger.He thinks Nigeria is his for sheer pocketing. His ignoble role in the #EndSARS massacre and unabating menace of terror fulani killers across the SW will surely be called into account. Oya Tinubu Police Force come arrest the man for saying what everyone know is true.
Re: Presidency: ‘Nemesis Coming, Only God Can Save You’ – Ayodele Warns Tinubu by Racoon(m): 5:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
You're already calling a Yoruba prophet Igbo.All these Tinubu supporters never ceases to amuse me...
Re: Presidency: ‘Nemesis Coming, Only God Can Save You’ – Ayodele Warns Tinubu by trutharena: 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
Racoon:
Perhaps that is what will reset the brain of this bullion vans doppelganger.He thinks Nigeria is his for sheer pocketing. His ignoble role in the #EndSARS massacre and unabating menace of terror fulani killers across the SW will surely be called into account. Oya Tinubu Police Force come arrest the man for saying what everyone know is true.

Pandora the bastard have not yet given justice to the Ibo youth he massacred in cold blood and dumped in Ezu river so why should Tinubu be held accountable for a fake massacre that did not happen?

Below is the image of the people Obi Pandora, the lunatic bastard killed.

Re: Presidency: ‘Nemesis Coming, Only God Can Save You’ – Ayodele Warns Tinubu by franchasng: 6:00pm On Feb 02, 2022
Tinubu knows.

Every drug cartel senses when his game is up, but the rule of the game is that you don't give up just like that in order not to make your opponents feel they defeated you.
Re: Presidency: ‘Nemesis Coming, Only God Can Save You’ – Ayodele Warns Tinubu by techWriter3: 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2022
already calling Nigerians dis... So, check my PROFILE if you need help with your dissertation, assignment, or thesis.
Re: Presidency: ‘Nemesis Coming, Only God Can Save You’ – Ayodele Warns Tinubu by Dapson73(m): 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2022
The highest that will happen is that Tinubu may loose. Isn't election about won or loss?
Should we call the serial loss of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar a nemesis too?
Tinubu isn't bothered by all these political calculations called prophesy.
He can't be discouraged by all these shenanigans.
Which of these politicians aspiring who doesn't have past? If you know any, please enlighten me.
I wish Tinubu the best on his sourjourn to Aso Villa 2023. On his mandate I stand. Asiwaju2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency: ‘Nemesis Coming, Only God Can Save You’ – Ayodele Warns Tinubu by oyatz(m): 6:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
Is this a prophecy or political statement or declaration?
Re: Presidency: ‘Nemesis Coming, Only God Can Save You’ – Ayodele Warns Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 6:46pm On Feb 02, 2022
oyatz:
Is this a prophecy or political statement or declaration?
Both

1 Like

Re: Presidency: ‘Nemesis Coming, Only God Can Save You’ – Ayodele Warns Tinubu by gotnel: 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2022
God knows what is in the offing.
All Nigeria politicians are carrying bad baggage.
Tinubu achievements as a kingmaker is enough for him.
He should have jettisoned his presidential ambition.
How the game will play out is in the hand of God almighty.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine Vs Russia: IPOB, Simon Ekpa Back Russia / Buni Tried To Supplant Buhari’s Will, Says Akeredolu / How Nnamdi Kanu Was Set Up To Be Kidnapped In Kenya Simon Ekpa open up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.