Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Life Vs. Choice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life Vs. Choice (574 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Vs. Choice by MissKk: 7:45pm On Jun 22, 2011
The subject of abortion has always been a delicate one. Almost a taboo in some instances.

I have just one question, are you pro-life or pro-choice?

This is a true story,

Fatima is a very beautiful well brought up girl. Both her parents are Muslim and she's a strong believer and follower of Islam. Her father is a united nations ambassador and well known in his hometown. She studied engineering abroad and came home to serve,

Tevin is a very good-looking rich business man. He comes from the south, His parents are very wealthy and at 31, I'd say he's done really well for himself. His parents are Christians and so is he,

After dating for 10months, Fatima fell pregnant and told Tevin. Needless to say, they both decided to terminate the pregnancy and Tevin was there to support her all the way.

Reasons for termination include: fatima's parents disowning her or worse, Tevin's parents not understanding and would never accept fatima. They have not talked about marriage and are not ready for marriage and would probably never get married.

I'm pro choice and I think they are brave for their decision but a lot of people think otherwise and are saying they should have kept it.

What do think? Is there ever a good reason to have an abortion?  The full story can be found on www.norriscampbelln..com
Re: Life Vs. Choice by iice(f): 4:03am On Jun 23, 2011
Pro choice. Having said that. . .better to not even get into the situation in the first place.
Re: Life Vs. Choice by MissIfe(f): 6:37am On Jun 23, 2011
iice:

Pro choice. Having said that. . .better to not even get into the situation in the first place.

Same here, there are many ways to avoid unwanted pregnancies, abortion should remain an exception.
Re: Life Vs. Choice by WhiteOne(f): 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2011
Pro_Live OR pro Family Planning

Why she slepped with him in the first place?
Why she did not use contraception?

Why he slepped with her?

(1) (Reply)

What Is D Problem Wit Marriages? / Great Sacrifice Of A Mother 2 - Mother Sacrificed Herself To Save Her 2yr Old Da / A Mum-to-be Passed Driving Test While In Labour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.