Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Rihanna: Motherhood Is More Important Than Marriage - Uche Maduagwu To Ladies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna: Motherhood Is More Important Than Marriage - Uche Maduagwu To Ladies (323 Views)

Uche Maduagwu To Davido: Marry Chioma Within 21 Days If .... / Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born" / Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna: Motherhood Is More Important Than Marriage - Uche Maduagwu To Ladies by EBMedia: 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2022
Rihanna's Pregnancy: Motherhood Is More Important Than Marriage - Uche Maduagwu Advises Ladies

Controversial Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu has stated that motherhood is more important than marriage, IGBERETV reports.

Uche stated this via his Instagram handle while reacting to Rihanna’s pregnancy.

Reacting to the news that the 33-year-old Barbadian singer is expecting her first child with her boyfriend, ASAP Rocky, Uche advised ladies to get pregnant and bear children whenever they have the opportunity to do so instead of waiting endlessly for a man to propose marriage to them.

He captioned his post;

"Dear ladies, being a MOTHER is more important than MARRIAGE, ask yourself did Adam marry Eve before she get belle? #Marriage is over rated, we need to change the ancient narrative that women should #marry before getting belle, times have changed and realities are becoming more clearer, there would be less #DIVORCE if so many women choose belle with someone dem #LOVE before wedding, the true responsibility in a man comes out when he becomes a FATHER, if he stays, his a DAD, but if he runs like bathroom Slippers, Na wayo. #pregnancy #beautiful #instagram #mother #facebook #naija #london"
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZerL6QILuc/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Rihanna: Motherhood Is More Important Than Marriage - Uche Maduagwu To Ladies by Tmberwolf1: 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
This guy is seriously brain dead!
Re: Rihanna: Motherhood Is More Important Than Marriage - Uche Maduagwu To Ladies by slivertongue: 5:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Rihanna: Motherhood Is More Important Than Marriage - Uche Maduagwu To Ladies by heniford2: 5:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
On point if your a lady going to 40 lets say ur in 35 to 36 years kindly get a dude to pregnant you because once u click 40 and above chances of having a baby is limited and marriage too so get an assurance to get you going because in old age someone will look after you.
Re: Rihanna: Motherhood Is More Important Than Marriage - Uche Maduagwu To Ladies by Lajerop: 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
We are watching you
Re: Rihanna: Motherhood Is More Important Than Marriage - Uche Maduagwu To Ladies by Aidejay(m): 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2022
you people don't know the younger generation of this country is seeing these things.

I've said it, In the next 50 years, 90% of people walking on this planet will be bastards.
Re: Rihanna: Motherhood Is More Important Than Marriage - Uche Maduagwu To Ladies by Funmmyastic: 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2022
That's true.

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Artist (neyorla) Imitates Tems, Davido, Olamide (rate Her) / Burnaboy: Money Doesn't Satisfy Me I Just Want To Live And Die On The Stage / Top 7 Most Stylish Nigerian Billionaire Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.