Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Gunmen Kidnap 11 Abia Council Workers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kidnap 11 Abia Council Workers (6804 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap Itemuagbor Ex-NBA Chairman, Kill Wife, Demand N50 Million / Gunmen Kidnap A Man In Lafia, Murder Him (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Gunmen Kidnap 11 Passengers In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 11 Abia Council Workers by Noeasyway042(m): 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
Are u from Umuchieze, Umunneochi bro?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 11 Abia Council Workers by fergie001: 9:03pm On Feb 02, 2022
jrusky:
God bless you. I like people like you who face the reality and dump chasing the shadow.

Bro some will tell you it is DSS or herdr bastads that did it. Bro that axis you mentioned is horrible. The cables are gone is it DSS that wind off the cable? Bro no stranger can invade your home without insider link which mean it's fellow SE indigenes who take crime as pride aiding any beast invading their communities. Fact!!! But when I say these they hate me and called me Afonja or Aboki which I don't give a damn.

Truth is bitter.
I visited a senior friend of mine...a Methodist Revd at Amuda and got there at night. I kept on praying silently though on phone he assured me that place was OK. No light, they are all on solar. All cables from Leru down, gone.

The place is as scary as hell and they have big big dignitaries there.

My own is just that the kidnapped persons should be released safe & sound.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kidnap 11 Abia Council Workers by techWriter3: 9:11pm On Feb 02, 2022
HnnnmJust after they deemed Abia the most peaceful federal in the west recently
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 11 Abia Council Workers by Conquest1(f): 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2022
Umuoma wants to start again. the police or whoever in charge should take them down like they did to osisi ka nkwu.
This is too much. Kidnapping and robbery is coming back again.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 11 Abia Council Workers by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:39pm On Feb 02, 2022
I doubt if other countries in west Africa that experience coup had a huge lost of lives like Nigeria before army takeover

Anyway army like Obj, Gowon, Ojukwu and others are gone if not this Buhari dumbbell would have been imprisoned by now

I validated whatever reason IBB had to jail the incompetent nincompoop in the 80's, this dude is just too dull and slow and a religion and ethnic jingoist
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 11 Abia Council Workers by jacy346(f): 11:33pm On Feb 02, 2022
oshozondii:

https://thenationonlineng.net/gunmen-kidnap-11-abia-council-workers/
they have been released by their abductors later in the day after the ransom of 2.5 million naira was paid to them. Initially they were demanding a ransom of 50 million but after much pleading and negotiation, they collected the sum of 2.5 million naira.
They are 12 in numbers plus the bus driver.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 11 Abia Council Workers by ngwababe(f): 12:52am On Feb 03, 2022
They've been released today.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 11 Abia Council Workers by mediainc: 6:29am On Feb 03, 2022
IPOB urchins got to eat.
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 11 Abia Council Workers by Bankerboy: 7:41am On Feb 03, 2022
fergie001:
Something should be done about that Leru down to Nkwoagu-Amuda....... If someone is abducted there, difficult for anyone to help. The electricity cables all vandalized long kms down.

For a LGA with arguably the highest number of academics in the State,The Security Services should do something.

May they be released in one piece.
are you from isuochi?
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 11 Abia Council Workers by Dabliss02(m): 9:52am On Feb 03, 2022
Dem go release Dem... Give em some time lol
Re: Gunmen Kidnap 11 Abia Council Workers by fergie001: 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2022
Bankerboy:
are you from isuochi?
No.....I have been going there recently though/

(1) (2) (Reply)

They Shoot His Penis Egg It Burst Puuah - Blackaxe Vs Eiye VIDEO / Stigma: Man And Woman Forced To Have Sex In Public By Angry Mob In Anambra / Graphic:yahoo Boys Killed & Unclad Two Ladies,dumped Them On Farm Road: Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.