Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Orakwue Arinze: 60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orakwue Arinze: 60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls (24146 Views)

FG Moves To Release 30 Per Cent Of Prisoners Across Nigeria / Osita Okechukwu: Tinubu Will Win By 60 Per Cent In 2023 / 80 Per Cent Of Security Energies Channelled Against Igbo — Intersociety Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orakwue Arinze: 60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls by Coldie(m): 2:39am On Feb 03, 2022
Hisbah21:
Nigeria hard,and people must survive,what do you expect
Is this what u call survival? Left Nigeria to Italy to be hawking to you is fulfilment?
Re: Orakwue Arinze: 60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls by Glistinin(m): 3:28am On Feb 03, 2022
So you are inventive like this? I thought na only nagging full your head!!
pocohantas:

Hahahahahahaha! We need a voicenote option.

You almost killed me with laugh here!
Re: Orakwue Arinze: 60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls by Gval123: 3:34am On Feb 03, 2022
Is like e don tay way this person enter street for night reach for naija. Girls day vex for naija not to tok of for ITALY. You don see the poverty for naija? e, this one day say Italy, go Ghana go see 4 urself. 85% of Nigerians girls get their own biz, when u ask them: What do u do for a living? them go say them be entrepreneur. Ask them say where their company day? Them go say na Mobil biz. So which service u think say them day render? Mugu
Re: Orakwue Arinze: 60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls by Bigpapi: 3:44am On Feb 03, 2022
agulion:
my dear is not like that, many of them are Yoruba girls

Mumu, they are from Edo State

Re: Orakwue Arinze: 60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls by fayomim: 4:10am On Feb 03, 2022
htdot:
60 percent are from edo.
20% from yoruba.
25% from ibo.
5% from benue.

Total of 110%

Your mathematical knowledge is 0%

1 Like

Re: Orakwue Arinze: 60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls by Ykc2(m): 4:25am On Feb 03, 2022
htdot:
60 percent are from edo.
20% from yoruba.
25% from ibo.
5% from benue.
95 % Benin girls I stayed in Italy for one year,no tribe in nigeria drags that business with Benin girls

2 Likes

Re: Orakwue Arinze: 60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls by Ykc2(m): 4:28am On Feb 03, 2022
Foreigna2:
Yet, they tell their parents that they are abroad.

If you are destined to suffer, no matter the country you relocate to, you must chop suffering in full.
oga some suffering in some western countries is like a blessing to someone in nigeria
Re: Orakwue Arinze: 60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls by Foreigna2: 4:38am On Feb 03, 2022
Ykc2:
oga some suffering in some western countries is like a blessing to someone in nigeria

May your condition not be so terrible that suffering in another man's land is a blessing when compared to your situation in Nigeria. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Orakwue Arinze: 60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls by Ykc2(m): 4:48am On Feb 03, 2022
Foreigna2:

May your condition not be so terrible that suffering in another man's land is a blessing when compared to your situation in Nigeria. Amen.
so let me ask you what your enjoying in that your bandits,skull mining and boko haram infested country ,yes I suffer to work here in austria but my conditions of working when compared to working conditions in nigeria it will be like comparing sleeping with death
Re: Orakwue Arinze: 60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls by JuanDeDios: 5:12am On Feb 03, 2022
htdot:
60 percent are from edo.
20% from yoruba.
25% from ibo.
5% from benue.
Someone didn't pass maths in school.
Re: Orakwue Arinze: 60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls by Foreigna2: 6:00am On Feb 03, 2022
Ykc2:
so let me ask you what your enjoying in that your bandits,skull mining and boko haram infested country ,yes I suffer to work here in austria but my conditions of working when compared to working conditions in nigeria it will be like comparing sleeping with death

Lol. My brother, you are in Austria because you were suffering in Nigeria. Plenty people in Nigeria are far better than you bro.
How many rich people in Nigeria do you see leave their businesses and relocate out of Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Orakwue Arinze: 60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls by htdot: 6:05am On Feb 03, 2022
JuanDeDios:

Someone didn't pass maths in school.
You are the dumb one year... have you never seen a rate with 500% before? Yea, take every thing as 110%.
Re: Orakwue Arinze: 60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls by htdot: 6:06am On Feb 03, 2022
fayomim:

Total of 110%

Your mathematical knowledge is 0%
Its zero, but you just wrote 110%. The joke ia on you.
Re: Orakwue Arinze: 60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls by alphaNomega: 6:10am On Feb 03, 2022
atarapa:
Jagaban will look into it in2023. Jagaban is coming
I swear suffer no dey tire you.

1 Like

Re: Orakwue Arinze: 60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls by princewarri1985: 6:21am On Feb 03, 2022
ArewaNorth:
60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls — NAPTIP

https://dailytrust.com/60-per-cent-of-hawkers-in-italy-are-nigerian-girls-naptip
Then 58% of that same number are from benin that is the headquarter of prostitution in italy

1 Like

Re: Orakwue Arinze: 60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls by EgunMogaji2: 6:35am On Feb 03, 2022
decatalyst:
"Hawkers"

What are they selling? You don't need to and we though cheesy

If you don’t gerrit, forget abourrit cheesy
Re: Orakwue Arinze: 60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls by EgunMogaji2: 6:36am On Feb 03, 2022
Foreigna2:

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Orakwue Arinze: 60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls by JuanDeDios: 6:37am On Feb 03, 2022
htdot:

You are the dumb one year... have you never seen a rate with 500% before? Yea, take every thing as 110%.
El Oh El
Re: Orakwue Arinze: 60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls by NWABUKA007(m): 7:06am On Feb 03, 2022
ArewaNorth:
60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls — NAPTIP

https://dailytrust.com/60-per-cent-of-hawkers-in-italy-are-nigerian-girls-naptip

All thus quote's and word on marble
To what end

How have the government being taking care of the hawkers or vulnerable children at home .

Take care of them, others abroad would see and come back
Not vife versa
Re: Orakwue Arinze: 60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls by azpekuliar: 7:25am On Feb 03, 2022
Hookers or hawkers?
Re: Orakwue Arinze: 60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls by Emyogalanya: 7:52am On Feb 03, 2022
decatalyst:
"Hawkers"

What are they selling? You don't need to and we though cheesy
I thought only I saw that word sounds like they hawk pure water or plantain chips or something. They need a new lesson on English to know what hawking means
Re: Orakwue Arinze: 60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls by Emyogalanya: 7:54am On Feb 03, 2022
azpekuliar:
Hookers or hawkers?
no mind them. He wants spoke English.
Re: Orakwue Arinze: 60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls by fayomim: 8:50am On Feb 03, 2022
htdot:

Its zero, but you just wrote 110%. The joke ia on you.

Really
Re: Orakwue Arinze: 60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls by Ykc2(m): 8:56am On Feb 03, 2022
Foreigna2:

Lol. My brother, you are in Austria because you were suffering in Nigeria. Plenty people in Nigeria are far better than you bro.
How many rich people in Nigeria do you see leave their businesses and relocate out of Nigeria?
do you know my condition before I left nigeria?dogs in austria eat better than 50% of nigerians
Re: Orakwue Arinze: 60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls by Blackdisciple(m): 10:27am On Feb 03, 2022
htdot:
60 percent are from edo.
20% from yoruba.
25% from ibo.
5% from benue.

Lolzzz
Re: Orakwue Arinze: 60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls by bigcasava1(m): 10:43am On Feb 03, 2022
Don't say Nigeria but edo girls
Re: Orakwue Arinze: 60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls by SavageResponse(m): 11:24am On Feb 03, 2022
htdot:
60 percent are from edo.
20% from yoruba.
25% from ibo.
5% from benue.

How did you even pass mathematics? grin
Re: Orakwue Arinze: 60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls by Litmus: 11:59am On Feb 03, 2022
Ykc2:
do you know my condition before I left nigeria?dogs in austria eat better than 50% of nigerians

Ignorant. Let me tell you, even the richest in Austria don't eat as well as any Nigerian that doesn't go hungry. Try and find out why fertility in the West is declining alarmingly. Nigerians eat organic healthy foods unlike majority of Austrians. Except if Nigerian poor are predominantly now living on Western fare such as noodles and spaghetti.
Re: Orakwue Arinze: 60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
alphaNomega:

I swear suffer no dey tire you.
send your acct number. Email it to ndinaeze@gmail.com
Re: Orakwue Arinze: 60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls by Ykc2(m): 1:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
Litmus:

Ignorant. Let me tell you, even the richest in Austria don't eat as well as any Nigerian that doesn't go hungry. Try and find out why fertility in the West is declining alarmingly. Nigerians eat organic healthy foods unlike majority of Austrians.
Nigeria don't eat any organic food apart from the ones cultivated by your self ,the tons of fertilised government is supplying to Northern farmers are they not using it to farm?our cat fishes is no more organic ,the tomato paste from China nigerians are consuming is mixture of starch and grinded paprika,the drugs your buying majority is fake ,water sachet pure water even our bottled water is fake,so don't come here to tell me about organic,if white people don't want to breed children like average northerners will you blame him or her?even Peter obi with all his money ve only 2 children,why are Africans dying in Mediterranean just to reach Europe?
Re: Orakwue Arinze: 60 Per Cent Of Hawkers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls by ArewaNorth: 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2022
NWABUKA007:

All thus quote's and word on marble
To what end

How have the government being taking care of the hawkers or vulnerable children at home .

Take care of them, others abroad would see and come back
Not vife versa

We have different tiers of Govt and if they all keep up to their responsibilities things would be better.

I wish lots of comments sympasithing and excuses given to the hawkers would be equally said or shown to others here at home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Struck By Sudden Stroke--rushed To England For Intensive Care / FG To Launch Buhari Mobile App / We Are Solidly Behind Buhari, No Room For Any Other Party In South West - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.