Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

❌❌A MUST READ : Why You Should Support Elder. Ndanti Ekuh For Uyo Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ❌❌A MUST READ : Why You Should Support Elder. Ndanti Ekuh For Uyo Assembly (139 Views)

All Village Youth President's In Ikono Clan Endorse Think Ekuh Initiative / Why Nigerians Should Support Tinubu For 2023 - Akeem Adeyemi / 2019 Presidency:why Madam Oby, Sowore, Moghalu,others Should Support Pt's Hashim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

❌❌A MUST READ : Why You Should Support Elder. Ndanti Ekuh For Uyo Assembly by Ibomheadlines: 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
WHY ELDER. NDANTI EKUH SHOULD BE THE NEXT UYO HOUSE MEMBER..

Godwin Edet

Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly apart from being a respected stool and a unit in Government is an authority to be given to a purpose driven and intelligent person, Choosing a state Constituency representative is always a step to addressing critical issues in the political terrain of which a mistake can ignite retrogression but it is very important to go with someone who is politically sagacious and understands the rudiments of Legislative business.

Me thinks filing behind your choice of person is cool but you need to understand that he should not only represent and defend the people of Uyo but must speak for the interest of Uyo people at all times , I could remember vividly last year when His Excellency Mr. Udom Emmanuel the Executive Governor of Akwa Ibom State commissioned some network of roads at Shelter Afrique. My incumbent Member as at when due stepped out to give his speech of which valedictory and appraisals where embedded, it was another moment of priding myself of having a Member at the hallowed Chambers who you can see sincerity of purposed baked with rage to lead and crowned with effective representation in his speech.

He spoke and held every attention with his efficient juxtaposition of words, I was also opportune to interact with him about issues of representation as it borders Uyo people which he clearly spelt out many bills and motions that is inked to his batch, of course I was hyper impressed and on that premise you would agree with me that we need some other with qualities that outshines the usual.

Elder. Ndanti Ekuh a core grassrooter, an indigene of Ikono Uyo who before now has served and is still serving as an Aide to the Governor of Akwa Ibom State on Research and Documentation has been noted for critical academic work during 2019 reelection of Gov. Udom Emmanuel, he is also the editor in chief of The Detail Newspaper of which he had dedicated so much time serving under The Pulse Newspaper, a local tabloid that has had wider reach through factual and impeccable reportage.

He has been a part of many administrative and strategic management across the state and has been involved in so many educational works aimed at mind shaping and manpower development, he has employed over 15 people and still counting thereby closing the gap of addressing unemployment within the youths of the state through his contributive quota to addressing unemployment with his little capacity.

Elder. Ndanti has a religious flexible background from the parent and also has various Higher institutional degrees from Human Anatomy, English and journalism opined at bervilling edges of leadership and also crowning those with various leadership classes to his feather which all are duly certified. Aside religious affinity, his humble disposition and peaceful representation should as well be included in his CV.

When rooting for who to Support, Elder. Ndanti Ekuh who is the youngest and most vibrant person is better for the job and deserves your support, Remember State House of Assembly shouldnt be used for political compensation so we shouldn't jeopardised the integrity of over 427,873 indigenes and duellers of the city according to 2006 Nigerian Censors to selfish reasons.

Think Right
Think Ndanti Ekuh

(1) (Reply)

2023 Election / It Will Be Best For A'ibom To Have A Governor With The Fear Of God - Dr Glory / Oyo PDP To Hold Youths Summit, Inaugurates Steering Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.