Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,670 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband (89924 Views)

Check Out Oge Okoye's Sporty New Look As She Step Out In Cavalli, Gucci & Prada / Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu / Oge Okoye or Chioma Chukwuka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by aloyemeka1: 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2011
[size=14pt]Actress Ini Edo And Oge Okoye In Cat Fight[/size]

Report at our disposal reveals that Ini Edo and Oge Okoye engaged in fisticuffs at a location in Festac Town, Lagos.

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/ini_edo_oge_okoye_122055194.jpg&size=article_small[/img]

According to source, the fight started after Ini allegedly accused her erstwhile best friend Oge,of “eyeing” her husband,an allegation we learnt,did not go down well with Oge following which the girls went physical on each other, leading to the cancellation of shoot at the Festac Town.

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/101414-actress-ini-edo-and-oge-okoye-in-cat-fight.html
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by tpia5: 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2011
this her husband sef.

why is he a woman magnet.

btw is this a true story.
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by snowdrops(m): 10:30pm On Jun 22, 2011
"eyeing" her husband.

i laugh in alien longuage.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by MariaP: 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2011
snowdrops:

"eyeing" her husband.

i laugh in alien longuage.
Long time, angry
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by snowdrops(m): 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2011
dem dey worry you. grin
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by MariaP: 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2011
snowdrops:

dem dey worry you. grin
Dem dey chase you angry angry
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by SeanT21(f): 11:25pm On Jun 22, 2011
Nonsense.

Def not true!!
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by HighChief4(m): 12:28am On Jun 23, 2011
Nonsense!!!!
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by azeeza(f): 1:02pm On Jun 23, 2011
How long is her wedding wey she dey see who eye her husband, you go quarel taya cool
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by snowdrops(m): 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2011
Too much salt for this story. Until i see a video of them fighting, then its all fantasy.
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by MariaP: 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2011
snowdrops:

Too much salt for this story. Until i see a video of them fighting, then its all fantasy.
How about a video of us fighting? angry
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by snowdrops(m): 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2011
MariaP:

How about a video of us fighting? angry
that old woman for your village done dey turn your pot again

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by MissyB3(f): 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2011
snowdrops:

that old woman for your village done dey turn your pot again
Ah ya! Lmao! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by MariaP: 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Ah ya! Lmao! grin grin grin grin grin
You're laughing, That's a serous matter o,
Ask Snowdrops if he enjoyed it,
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by johnjoel(m): 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2011
cool shocked grin cheesy she no get sense

Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by shababysha: 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2011
Fake gist
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by Mcleo007(m): 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2011
All these cock and bull stories. embarassed They never seize to amaze me. undecided
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by namdo(m): 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2011
NL pple discuss 'anything', and on front page too. na waaa. lipsrsealed
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by ak47mann(m): 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2011
women can be so jealous grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by scopusng(m): 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2011
Seun, Please remove this rubbish from the front page. Abeg, dem dey do competition with breas.t?
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2011
namdo:

NL pple discuss 'anything', and on front page too. na waaa. lipsrsealed

I tell ya
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by obailala(m): 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2011
If they were in a shoot when the gbege happened, why didnt the cameras roll? . . why must nigerians be fed with stupid written gist when cameras are present? . . dumb as cameramen that dont know their job angry angry
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by slap1(m): 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2011
Oge Okoye looks sick in that picture!
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by Gbenge77(m): 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2011
Mtcheew.
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2011
No be this girl wey dem talk say her punny dey smell dey eye person husband? sad
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by Kennyblues(m): 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2011
did her husband go to location with her?
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by kufreabasi(m): 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2011
can they marry? they don't see marriage as important to them. Boyfreind era has not finished yet for them
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by RichDad1(m): 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2011
Kennyblues:

did her husband go to location with her?

that was my first reaction, so sad as it may sounds the story is very very TRUE.
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by ronkebp(f): 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2011
You gat to be kidding me, big girls like that, are fighting in public, Ghettorish!!!!!, act, common now,
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by aieromon(m): 3:15pm On Jun 24, 2011
Two words. . . . .
Frontpage Crap!!!
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by dayokanu(m): 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2011
ronkebp:

You gat to be kidding me, big girls like that, are fighting in public, Ghettorish!!!!!, act, common now,

You think say prick na small matter?

Is her husband Phillip that Houston guy?
Re: Ini Edo Fights Oge Okoye Over Her Husband by wofaiba: 3:34pm On Jun 24, 2011
This can't be true, haba!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Guys That Leaked Chidinma Okeke's Video (Photos) / See The Lady Who Is Challenging Cossy With Her Boobs Of 6 Photos Here.. / Temi Otedola Graduates From University College London (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.