Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,164 members, 7,835,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Between Camry Droplight, EOD And C180(1998) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Between Camry Droplight, EOD And C180(1998) (656 Views)

SOLD!SOLD! SOLD!!! Registered Mercedes Benz C180, 1998 Model Going For 600k / sold sold sold!! Distress sale! clean camry droplight @650k / »»» Toks Toyota Camry Droplight @ N1.7M Negotiable ««« (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Camry Droplight, EOD And C180(1998) by berbzz: 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2022
My Senior Colleagues them... I greet una well well...

Abeg I need una expert opinion..

Between Camry Droplight (2000 Model)
EOD 2003/2004 Model
Benz C-180 (1998) Model... Which one should I go for as a first time car user..
In terms of maintenance, fuel efficiency and performance.

The 3 are Nigeria Used, AC working and the price range is very similar.
Thanks much.
Re: Between Camry Droplight, EOD And C180(1998) by Anchor84: 2:15am On Feb 03, 2022
Camry Droplight

1 Like

Re: Between Camry Droplight, EOD And C180(1998) by berbzz: 8:19am On Feb 03, 2022
Make una help me answer
Re: Between Camry Droplight, EOD And C180(1998) by amichaeligwe(m): 8:52am On Feb 03, 2022
Go for Camry
Re: Between Camry Droplight, EOD And C180(1998) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:06am On Feb 03, 2022
Get the Eod

1 Like

Re: Between Camry Droplight, EOD And C180(1998) by eRex(m): 10:09am On Feb 03, 2022
berbzz:
My Senior Colleagues them... I greet una well well...

Abeg I need una expert opinion..

Between Camry Droplight (2000 Model)
EOD 2003/2004 Model
Benz C-180 (1998) Model... Which one should I go for as a first time car user..
In terms of maintenance, fuel efficiency and performance.

The 3 are Nigeria Used, AC working and the price range is very similar.
Thanks much.

Let me dance like dis....

I will ask you first..

How well is your knowledge about those vehicles.... Mechanically...

Camry 2000... Easy to maintain... U can flog I5 any which way... Not *too selective* about the oil to use..(please still use her recommended spec) it is like a tortoise... Never dies... That why its the beloved .. However it uses a timing BELT which could snap... But considering the others and Dir peculiarity... The Camry is still preferable.. It is Also not very security friendly as it is easily accessible. Especially if you do not park in a secured environment.

Accord 03/04... I guess you must have heard... The leg pulls .. Taaaa... Depends on the mechanic experience level... And dats why I asked... You can drive an accord for years without experiencing leg pull..
The however shortfall of the car is her gear... She doesnt like the abuse of oil...
Most local Mech always bypass the cooling system of the gear oil .. The part that goes into radiator... Hence general process of damaging the gear.. Using the wrong oil Also causes damage.. The right oil is quite pricey she compared to the others.
On the plus side, it is an easy buy easy sell car.. Fanciful and enjoyable in driving especially in handling and suspension. U will love her performance with an attrative dashboard.. Compared to the others..
Also have the demand option since the car could be turned to a revenue generating asset.

The Benz... Well I cant say much as I havent driven it well..

Best I can think so far the C class is one of the best to a starter.. In terms of fuel economy...
I am not to conversant with the cost of parts and common complaints.

Maintenance of both Camry and the Honda are quite at par..

My thoughts .... I stand to be corrected though I can never know it all

7 Likes

Re: Between Camry Droplight, EOD And C180(1998) by Cloven22: 10:51am On Feb 03, 2022
eRex:

Let me dance like dis....

I will ask you first..

How well is your knowledge about those vehicles.... Mechanically...

Camry 2000... Easy to maintain... U can flog I5 any which way... Not *too selective* about the oil to use..(please still use her recommended spec) it is like a tortoise... Never dies... That why its the beloved .. However it uses a timing BELT which could snap... But considering the others and Dir peculiarity... The Camry is still preferable.. It is Also not very security friendly as it is easily accessible. Especially if you do not park in a secured environment.

Accord 03/04... I guess you must have heard... The leg pulls .. Taaaa... Depends on the mechanic experience level... And dats why I asked... You can drive an accord for years without experiencing leg pull..
The however shortfall of the car is her gear... She doesnt like the abuse of oil...
Most local Mech always bypass the cooling system of the gear oil .. The part that goes into radiator... Hence general process of damaging the gear.. Using the wrong oil Also causes damage.. The right oil is quite pricey she compared to the others.
On the plus side, it is an easy buy easy sell car.. Fanciful and enjoyable in driving especially in handling and suspension. U will love her performance with an attrative dashboard.. Compared to the others..
Also have the demand option since the car could be turned to a revenue generating asset.

The Benz... Well I cant say much as I havent driven it well..

Best I can think so far the C class is one of the best to a starter.. In terms of fuel economy...
I am not to conversant with the cost of parts and common complaints.

Maintenance of both Camry and the Honda are quite at par..

My thoughts .... I stand to be corrected though I can never know it all

I love your knowledge on this. The Accord is a great car for me o and also like you said you might not experience leg pulls at all if you have a good mech. After Lagos mechos don show me shege...I joined Flickwheel where I get vetted and trusted mechanics in my area and its' been working for me. They even offer loan services to fix your car and you'll pay in installments. But local mechs ehn undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Used Trailers..SCANIA/BENZ/VOLVO...For Sale In Abuja / Toyota Highlander 2008 Model Forsale(3 Units) / 2006 Foreign Toyota Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.