Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Bad Conversationalist Needs Help - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Bad Conversationalist Needs Help (1828 Views)

When A friend needs help what do you do / Somebody Needs Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by Natasha2(f): 8:41am On Jun 24, 2011
tellwisdom:

You took codeine with beer?? angry angry #Udondeymadtaby??
maybe but certainly not your type of madness , for your own good just respect yourself and leave the thread, please don't reply this post
Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by Caporegime(m): 11:51am On Jun 24, 2011
@snow $ sasha, y'all are saing the same thing but from different pespectiv, but anyways this being the 21st century and all this is still naija and a lady who tries initiating a relationship with a guy, if not careful gets her heart burned,  i mean no discouragement to any1, i feel the guy has to be intrested in her first even if its just chatting as friends, or am i wrong? @ tellw***$#, dude, u neeeeeed help
Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by snowdrops(m): 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2011
To be honest i cant even remember what we were arguing about at the start of the thread tongue
Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by igelomo(m): 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2011
i went thru this thread from start to finish, i enjoyed Natasha and her frnd Snow, i have a feeling you guys will get along and it might just be the start of something new grin grin grin
Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by Natasha2(f): 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2011
^lmao keep dreaming grin grin
Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by Caporegime(m): 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2011
@igelomo, u have a point there, lol @natasha you might be the one to turn snowdrops to SNOWSTORM!!!, cool
Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by snowdrops(m): 9:21pm On Jun 24, 2011
igelomo:

i went thru this thread from start to finish, i enjoyed Natasha and her frnd Snow, i have a feeling you guys will get along and it might just be the start of something new grin grin grin
Amen to that lol
Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by snowdrops(m): 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2011
Natasha,,:

^lmao keep dreaming grin grin
Nothing wrong in dreaming my dear wink

How you dey. Long time.
Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by snowdrops(m): 9:24pm On Jun 24, 2011
Caporegime:

@igelomo, u have a point there, lol @natasha you might be the one to turn snowdrops to SNOWSTORM!!!, cool
Mr and Mrs Snowdrops. cheesy

And i never thought of that.
Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by Natasha2(f): 11:54pm On Jun 24, 2011
Caporegime:

lolz wait untill you grow beards cheesy
snowdrops:

Nothing wrong in dreaming my dear wink

How you dey. Long time.
hmm long? i'm good and you?
Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by tellwisdom: 1:31am On Jun 28, 2011
maybe but certainly not your type of madness , for your own good just respect yourself and leave the thread, please don't reply this post

Can i see ur nySAH?
Re: Bad Conversationalist Needs Help by LordReed(m): 10:12am On Jun 28, 2011
@Scash
I feel you don't want to be friends with this guy. Noooooo

You want to be LOVERS!!!!

Right? lol

Its ok to like someone that way but you must slow yourself down if not you'll trip over your own feet. Any lady who initiates a relationship must do one thing: NEVER lose sight of the fact that MEN LIKE TO CHASE. Maintain an aura of mystery and I bet you he will come searching after you.

As for convos you need to bring something interesting. For example I met a lady of FB and she started 'singing' a song ie she wrote out the first few lines of the song and asked to join her. I responded and she responded and on and on till we laughed and got to know ourselves better. Now we are good friends (I would have dated her but I relented).

What am I trying to say? Be spontaneous don't allow your liking of him make you self-conscious, you'll loose steam that way. Just be the most interesting you you can be.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abuja Hook Up / From Delta State, Matured(26+) And Ready To Settle Down Lets Meet Here / Benin Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.