Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

The Society Should Be Blamed For The Rapid Increase In Crimes (Opinion). - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Society Should Be Blamed For The Rapid Increase In Crimes (Opinion). (268 Views)

Rapid Response Squad Recovers Vehicle, Gun, Dog From Fleeing Robbers / Abia Deputy Governor Calls For End To Upsurge In Crimes / Hawker Raped By Men Who Deceived Her & She Is Being Blamed For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Society Should Be Blamed For The Rapid Increase In Crimes (Opinion). by JoesmartNwaSoiL(m): 1:31am On Feb 03, 2022
What You're About To Read is only but my honest opinion.

With the rate of increase in societal ills down here in Nigeria, it'd be safe to say that the country is no longer safety guaranteed. crime has eaten deep! to the extent that ills are now seen like norms. too bad!

Trending currently in the Nigeria social blog space is the god father of them all, RITUALS! and the son, cyber crimes also known as Yahoo.
Every youth now want the most expensive of cars, some already flaunting houses and flashy wears on social media. They call it doings, lol.
Though that's not where the ills lie ofcourse. but, that's the foundation of the causative factors, that's the trigger!

Pressure I would say, is what lead youths into wild money chase, less attention to possibilities.
By pressure, I mean pressure from all angles! by the parents, in the sense that most of them have woefully failed with their parental duties.

A girl child gets home with expensive wears and gadgets and the parent would Careless of the source. After all, a big girl can take care of her self right? sigh.. Parents, y'all really need to do more!
From the moral decadence I, personally had witnessed in some folks, I would say they were miss-guilded! they were not properly informed morally. Illiteracy in some parents, that's the cause!
Those who one way or the other, succeeded in acquiring the wealth, turns billies. oppressing.. sorry, downpressing (I would say. I'm Rastafari r'member?) their peers. chasing many into the hands of depression.

The entertainment industry on they part doesn't really put efforts to help curb the menace. Judging from the heavy influence they have on the society.

Movies nowadays, filled with wealth glorifying roles, morally corrupt scenes. that's sickening!
Gone were the days when music was used as a moral influence. Yahoo, glorifying women, promotion of Rituals are now the new trend, yes! Olamide (no disrespect) promotes Rituals in most of his lyrics.

"IF MONEY NO ENTER, I GO DO BLOOD MONEY OO"
what do you make of the above line? a pity!

You cannot successful engage the female gender without having them check your wealth status, lol.
Though that does not really count. unfortunately, It does! we were supposed to get married right?

I emplore all societal person(s) to do their best in making the society a better place. Parents, train the kids well. Mount no pressure on non of them!
The entertainment industry, as the number one board of influence. Try your best, influence the society positively!

I'm watching you all!
sounds funny right? actually I'm.
I would be kicking off a new show of intellect and musical relief on my YouTube channel https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC4R--Hz7w0-3PY94MgsepJA
soon (go subscribe ) Through which I would be commenting on societal ills in captivating manners..

Title is "MY MUSIC & THE SOCIETY", oh you can't wait!
More details soon.. follow me on all social platforms @ Joesmartkillaboy FB, @ joesmartgram IG and @ iamjoesmart on Twitter. Gracias.

Re: The Society Should Be Blamed For The Rapid Increase In Crimes (Opinion). by JoesmartNwaSoiL(m): 1:39am On Feb 03, 2022
My ogas seun, @lalasticlala pls take over.
Re: The Society Should Be Blamed For The Rapid Increase In Crimes (Opinion). by JoesmartNwaSoiL(m): 1:39am On Feb 03, 2022
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

I am Comfortable With My Abductors”, Kidnapped Bethel Student Says, As He Allege / Update: Abba Kyari, Four Others in Drug Scandal Handed Over To Ndlea (see List+d / Abba Kyari And Co !that Why Police Are Too Interested In Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.