Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community (36443 Views)

Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online / Massive Road Construction In Anambra, Obiano Continues Inspection Tour(photos) / Rochas Okorocha's Road Construction In Owerri (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by dodoatirice: 7:42am On Feb 03, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr120:

Las Las na inside Kuje prison you go land.
Continue with your scamming and be forming billionaire online like Hushpuppy.

I’m not forming,
I have it
You papa don’t!
Shey baba ti e woor gold sorun ri?

I won’t reply you again.

There’s nothing a broke dude like you have to offer
Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by nairaman66(m): 7:43am On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You agreed why should I bring a proof to proof what?
You agreeing is already a proof..
His baseless assumption is already a proof on its own.. undecided

Behind the premise. Both of you are right! You can’t counter a claim without proof(s)!
Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:44am On Feb 03, 2022
nairaman66:

Behind the premise. Both of you are right! You can’t counter a claim without proof(s)!
Ok
Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by Karlosorji(m): 7:48am On Feb 03, 2022
noleflendum:
Using blood money for road construction
Many lives would be lost on this road just to be renewing his occultic ogu ego
primitive mind

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by yusluvad(m): 7:49am On Feb 03, 2022
Baba you get insight. Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you. 2027/2031...
hotplay:
Baba could run for Governor in 2027 sha
Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by Khaysee: 7:52am On Feb 03, 2022
Nice development pictures when it’s done

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by Vadese1: 7:53am On Feb 03, 2022
You are evil

noleflendum:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by dodoatirice: 7:57am On Feb 03, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr120:

I will advice you to go and ask your mother who your real dad is. A reliable source confided in us that your mother had a foursome with some NURTW touts where she was forced to display different sex styles ranging from; bend down collect, monkey style, doggy dog style, Burkina Faso style and touch your toe just to mention but a few.
Omo Iya olobo town council.

Hahahahahah agreed, i know you feel really pained and i know say country hard for reals and I understand your frustration. Your imagination sweet baje.

But you’re still poor anyway
Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by lalo128: 7:59am On Feb 03, 2022
grin
SpatialKing:
Igbo Amaka
Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by lalo128: 8:00am On Feb 03, 2022
grin
pman096:
Good one. Igbo Amaka!!

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by WisdomfromGod: 8:01am On Feb 03, 2022

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by AbujaCitiBlog: 8:03am On Feb 03, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr120:

https://punchng.com/obi-cubana-begins-road-construction-in-oba-community/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR2PNCZP59aKwaOyYrRbGnUKXXLGrggR_Q8GJi-3MCaMq2jx_85QpTOChWk#Echobox=1643844148
The frog eyed politician has never built any road for his community or anywhere in Lagos with his personal funds. All he does is steal for only himself and his family.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by ThEGodFaThEr120: 8:06am On Feb 03, 2022
dodoatirice:

Hahahahahah agreed, i know you feel really pained and i know say country hard for reals and I understand your frustration. Your imagination sweet baje.

But you’re still poor anyway

Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:06am On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Sorry who?
the man that mention he used blood money without evidence.
Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by samfrancis1(m): 8:08am On Feb 03, 2022
noleflendum:
bros upgrade that iq God go bless i and you
Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by victorazy(m): 8:10am On Feb 03, 2022
michlins:
Good thing he is doing.

One of the things I like about Osumenyi town. You can't say you're rich without constructing the road leading to your house. That's why they have the best road network in Anambra

So they don't have constituency leaders?
Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by techWriter3: 8:12am On Feb 03, 2022
know English grammarIf I remained you I will just jejely betweens back to primary kindergarten and began all over.
Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by goaldynboy: 8:13am On Feb 03, 2022
Zulez:
[s]He start dey do charity when efcc began on his case, the only Cubana that do charity before is chief priest [/s]

You lazy and envious Afonjah always sit in your rusty village of ogbomosho and be typing rubbish!! Read, you will not read! Travel, you will not travel.

See the link below to see the road Obi Cubana built long before the burial of his mother!!

https://www.nairaland.com/6658613/fact-check-obi-cubana-actually

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by Crusadee: 8:20am On Feb 03, 2022
Ndi MKPULUMMIRI
ThEGodFaThEr120:

Drugs money kee you dia.
Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:27am On Feb 03, 2022
CUBANA FOR PRESIDENT IN YEARS TO COME .DOUBT IT ? ARGUE WITH YOUR ANCESTORS .
Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by cremedelacreme: 8:29am On Feb 03, 2022
Daalu Obi Cubana. Okpataozueora nwannem. Okpole Yankee. Oba adigo mma.
Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by chamboy(m): 8:30am On Feb 03, 2022
I thought Peter Obi did all the road in Anambra and it has better road network than lagos. Ok, what do I know
Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by collinsJn(m): 8:30am On Feb 03, 2022
michlins:
Good thing he is doing.

One of the things I like about Osumenyi town. You can't say you're rich without constructing the road leading to your house. That's why they have the best road network in Anambra

Best Road Network In Anambra State Onitsha Says Hi !
Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by stephaniefranck: 8:46am On Feb 03, 2022
Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:53am On Feb 03, 2022
b0rn2fuck:
the man that mention he used blood money without evidence.
And why should he be arrested? undecided
Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by Newton85: 8:54am On Feb 03, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr120:

With all the billions of dollars Tinubu is parking inside his bullion vans from lagos igr what has he done for you people? Sebi he abandoned his people that were displaced at Sasha market by fulani herdsmen to Kano where he was sharing money upandan with reckless abandon.
I wonder why you and your people have Tinubu derangement syndrome though. When your people like Chioma Ajunwa, Christian Chukwu, Ngozi Nwosu etc got into one challenges or the other, it was Yorubas that helped their ass. Your fraudulent rich criminals like Obi Cubana were no where to be found. Please, dear meth deplorable, when are you going to talk about the great thieves in your region who have made your region barren, inhospitable, and also believe that you must have a car before demanding a flyover?
Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by Kaiser20: 8:57am On Feb 03, 2022
CXLVII:
In a state that has a governor and where people pay taxes.

If the governor has dignity, he should be committing suicide anytime soon.

Kudos to Cubana.

Have you seen the road from Cubana? Don't believe everything about those social media promoters, they are all noise makers. Let see the road first!
Re: Obi Cubana Begins Road Construction In Oba Community by Sleyk: 9:00am On Feb 03, 2022
gimakon:

Cubana is not a governor. Eastern governors are the worst thing ever..

Comot your hatred from here...I said Anambra governors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Throws Maiduguri Into Darkness Again, Blows Up Power Tower / Police Seal-Off Baraje PDP Faction’s Secretariat / APC Denounces Defections, Says PDP Politicians Should Stay In Their Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.