Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Mason Greenwood Suspended By England Team Amid Rape Probe - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mason Greenwood Suspended By England Team Amid Rape Probe (20883 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Is The Biggest Threat To The England Team — Karen Cairney / England Team Kneels Before Kickoff, But Look At What Team USA Did Instead / Manchester City Suspends Benjamin Mendy Amid Rape, Sexual Assault Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mason Greenwood Suspended By England Team Amid Rape Probe by Sterope(f): 8:41am On Feb 03, 2022
Non consensual.sex is rape whether na husband and wife or gf or bf of 100 years.

I hope you don't have plans of japa because we go put you in jail happily.

hopexter:

Beating her was truly wrong to the extend of bleeding. He should be prosecuted for that but not rape.

His Girl of about 3 years? How can you call that rape? She just want to destroy him and she already got evidence for that.

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Suspended By England Team Amid Rape Probe by sarahade(f): 8:42am On Feb 03, 2022
legallyminded:

Point out any
Google is your friend
Re: Mason Greenwood Suspended By England Team Amid Rape Probe by legallyminded: 8:42am On Feb 03, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Keep feeling for them,Mr feeler grin.

I await his sentence ,quote me then let's see if your feelings was enough for the jury to be linient grin. Cry baby .

Women like this are wicked and sadly they're greater in number. I pray you heal from your toxicity.
Re: Mason Greenwood Suspended By England Team Amid Rape Probe by Shembrunei(m): 8:43am On Feb 03, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Them don finish this guy, as pussy dey fly up and down for abroad,why rape?
Aswear, u get money come fine on top wey u fit order one night stand sef u come go rape. Him no try for himself at all undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mason Greenwood Suspended By England Team Amid Rape Probe by Ladycewhy(f): 8:45am On Feb 03, 2022
legallyminded:

Women like this are wicked and sadly they're greater in number. I pray you heal from your toxicity.
Says the one that has been exibiting gender bias, hatred garnished with toxic masculinity .

The irony of it all. I just have to ask where you get the nerves from? undecided

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Suspended By England Team Amid Rape Probe by Boniwhite: 8:45am On Feb 03, 2022
sarahade:

Forever hold peace OK. do you understand why women do not speak up immediately?
If you don't know let me tell you because they are ashamed of themselves.

If you don't know what rape does to the psychology of a woman please read about it.
stop playing the victim card!
Re: Mason Greenwood Suspended By England Team Amid Rape Probe by tsdarkside(m): 8:46am On Feb 03, 2022
Sterope:
He is not black, rapist apologist.

He is mixed. Race doesn't matter if you are rapist.

the guy is not black....make them end that rubbish already....
whites dont claim them but blacks wan claim them by force....

the basstard is a rapist anyways....this don even pass skin color issues....
Re: Mason Greenwood Suspended By England Team Amid Rape Probe by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:48am On Feb 03, 2022
legallyminded:

Then leave my mentions you slothful dimwit
Still wasn't referring to you.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Suspended By England Team Amid Rape Probe by snoopz: 8:48am On Feb 03, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Success has many friends but failure...
That's why I say never do anything to impress anybody, because the day e go red for you, you go realise say na only you waka come.

I am not in support of what the Lad did, but He is just a kid, most of you on nairaland criticising him have don things similar to this. You have beaten up your girlfriends and wives and even raped them, because she did not come out doesn't mean is happy with happened.
Nobody knows tomorrow, if someone had told Greenwood on the 1st of January that He will be in the biggest mess of his life, He would called the person a fool.
Na so your career take die, because whether you ho prison or not, that girl has finished you.
All redpillers should take note of this, try dry follow record wetin you and babe they do, just like Neymar did. These Feminists are serious in their bringing down of Simps.

What are you saying exactly? Because I don't understand, it's either your are in support of an adult who 20 years old collecting 75k per week or in support of his crime.
How can you even call a 20 years old a kid, naso he dey start if you think he should be excused for his behaviors just like those 3 boys that mutilated a girl and burn her head for ritual in one sw state... The earlier we tackle this case at this tender age the better

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Suspended By England Team Amid Rape Probe by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:48am On Feb 03, 2022
anewchapter:
redpillers don't behave like greenwood he is a pvssy ass nicca.
Exactly oo..that was why I said wannabe redpillers..
Re: Mason Greenwood Suspended By England Team Amid Rape Probe by tsdarkside(m): 8:49am On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

who are you refereneninin then....??

2pages now,refereneninin refereneninin....
Re: Mason Greenwood Suspended By England Team Amid Rape Probe by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:49am On Feb 03, 2022
henrybangs44:

grin why would u say "after penetrating her" you don't know this is morning? cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Suspended By England Team Amid Rape Probe by kamez(m): 8:50am On Feb 03, 2022
sarahade:

Forever hold peace OK. do you understand why women do not speak up immediately?
If you don't know let me tell you because they are ashamed of themselves.

If you don't know what rape does to the psychology of a woman please read about it.

U do realize that these two were dating right? ...and the lady in question is a social media influencer....she has pictures of facial injuries he inflicted on her, do u also know that she has a video of this her boyfriend forcing her to have sex with him?

Yes she recorded it, and even took pictures, but waited till they broke up to share it..if she was so concerned about the welfare of other women as u said, then she should have used her status as a social media influencer to expose him immediately..but she chose to wait till he broke up with her..

I'm not trying to defend the guy, but choosing to attack him now after breakup makes her motives questionable

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Suspended By England Team Amid Rape Probe by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:50am On Feb 03, 2022
tsdarkside:

who are you refereneninin then....??

2pages now,refereneninin refereneninin....

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Suspended By England Team Amid Rape Probe by legallyminded: 8:52am On Feb 03, 2022
Ladycewhy:
Says the one that has been exibiting gender bias, hatred garnished with toxic masculinity .

The irony of it all. I just have to ask where you get the nerves from? undecided

LOL, stop exposing your filth for all to see
Re: Mason Greenwood Suspended By England Team Amid Rape Probe by Ladycewhy(f): 8:52am On Feb 03, 2022
legallyminded:

LOL, stop exposing your filth for all to see
Look in the mirror.
Re: Mason Greenwood Suspended By England Team Amid Rape Probe by wonderr(m): 8:53am On Feb 03, 2022
This is really pathetic, am not supporting his ingnominous acts but the lady must have done something wrong to him before he could react in this uncommendable way, but nobody cares or even care to know what the lady did initially everybody is now putting the blame on him, that's why I always say if anybody is fustrating you just walk out on them to avoid the unspeakable. may God be with you greenwood though am a Chelsea fan but I love you, I pray the promising Carrier you have spent years to build will not perish just because of a minute lack of self control
Re: Mason Greenwood Suspended By England Team Amid Rape Probe by tsdarkside(m): 8:54am On Feb 03, 2022
kamez:

U do realize that these two were dating right? ...and the lady in question is a social media influencer....do u also know that she has a video of this her boyfriend forcing her to have sex with him?

Yes she recorded it, but waited till they broke up to share it..if she was so concerned about the welfare of other women as u said, she should have used her status as a social media influencer to get expose him immediately..but chose to wait till he broke up with her..

I'm not trying to defend the guy, but choosing to attack him now after breakup makes her motives questionable

i dont suffer....a white woman tried the same with me too....
she took a video of me gettin angry of the money she stohl from my accounts and sendt the video everywhere sayin i need help....she wanted me to land in psychiatry....

crazy world,full of crazy people....
Re: Mason Greenwood Suspended By England Team Amid Rape Probe by JackDaAlienz(m): 8:56am On Feb 03, 2022
Sterope:
I like niqabs grin
A slave soon falls in love with her chains.
I wish i was a muslim man, i will marry you plus 4 wives and cage you for life while i Bleep my other hoes. Muslim men are enjoying ohhh
Re: Mason Greenwood Suspended By England Team Amid Rape Probe by legallyminded: 8:56am On Feb 03, 2022
sarahade:

Google is your friend

Then you have no case here.
Re: Mason Greenwood Suspended By England Team Amid Rape Probe by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:56am On Feb 03, 2022
Sterope:
We know many of you consider your women as nitwits. Some countries don't. Your mother will be proud of you. Waste of 9 months!

My mum and Those days mothers can't be compared to the whores we have everywhere today. She is proud of me and I'm proud of her.
Re: Mason Greenwood Suspended By England Team Amid Rape Probe by tsdarkside(m): 8:57am On Feb 03, 2022
anyways....na him sabi....
i feel no pity....

and he is not....!!
stop tryin to always claim this half people....!!
Re: Mason Greenwood Suspended By England Team Amid Rape Probe by legallyminded: 8:57am On Feb 03, 2022
wonderr:
This is really pathetic, am not supporting his ingnominous acts but the lady must have done something wrong to him before he could react in this uncommendable way, but nobody cares or even care to know what the lady did initially everybody is now putting the blame on him, that's why I always say if anybody is fustrating you just walk out on them to avoid the unspeakable. may God be with you greenwood though am a Chelsea fan but I love you, I pray the promising Carrier you have spent years to build will not perish just because of a minute lack of self control

One cow for you man.

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Suspended By England Team Amid Rape Probe by Boniwhite: 8:58am On Feb 03, 2022
Ladycewhy:

it is because of people like you, buhari told aisha that she belongs to the kitchen and oza room. Because it is too dangerous to give women power.

wonder why islamic countries always relegate women to the back seat?
it is becos of vindictive woman like you!

i cant blame the afaghanistans for treating women like trash becos of bitter woman like you!

if it were up to me toxic women like you wont get education and positions in public offices

and if you think that ferminist madness will work in africa soon then you are on a long thing.

1 Like

Re: Mason Greenwood Suspended By England Team Amid Rape Probe by tsdarkside(m): 8:59am On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

is this sometype of a addiction or what....??

you no want people to quote you....??
Re: Mason Greenwood Suspended By England Team Amid Rape Probe by Boniwhite: 8:59am On Feb 03, 2022
Ladycewhy:

Re: Mason Greenwood Suspended By England Team Amid Rape Probe by legallyminded: 9:01am On Feb 03, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
My mum and Those days mothers can't be compared to the whores we have everywhere today. She is proud of me and I'm proud of her.

Bitter truth! grin you can say that again. Don't mind them. They don't know they've further outlived their usefulness. They've deviated from the virtuous ways of our mothers even their mothers too.
Re: Mason Greenwood Suspended By England Team Amid Rape Probe by Bamzyriches451: 9:01am On Feb 03, 2022
Chai
Re: Mason Greenwood Suspended By England Team Amid Rape Probe by legallyminded: 9:02am On Feb 03, 2022
Boniwhite:
it is because of people like you, buhari told aisha that she belongs to the kitchen and oza room. Because it is too dangerous to give women power.

i cant blame the afaghanistans for treating women like trash becos of bitter woman like you!

if it were up to me toxic women like you wont get education and positions in public offices

and if you think that ferminist madness will work in africa soon then you are on a long thing.

Don't mind her. They're in for a long thing. That is why I regard men like Robert Mugabe and Reno Omokri
Re: Mason Greenwood Suspended By England Team Amid Rape Probe by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:02am On Feb 03, 2022
tsdarkside:

is this sometype of a addiction or what....??

you no want people to quote you....??
Yeah.. cry
Re: Mason Greenwood Suspended By England Team Amid Rape Probe by Ladycewhy(f): 9:02am On Feb 03, 2022
Boniwhite:

Yeah sure ,you can as well go join your misogynistic ancestors in the grave so you can belong to the generation where the girl child was never allowed to have an education.

I am sure it pains you even more now when you see women heading organizations,I am sure you will resign if a woman is promoted to head your department at work grin grin grin grin.

Well ,we won't leave this earth for you and your kind,so live with it grin tongue.

And you can as well start treating your mother and females in your family like trash it's not too late,you can start from here on,but sha make sure you keep it within your family.shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Mason Greenwood Suspended By England Team Amid Rape Probe by Boniwhite: 9:03am On Feb 03, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

A slave soon falls in love with her chains.
I wish i was a muslim man, i will marry you plus 4 wives and cage you for life while i Bleep my other hoes. Muslim men are enjoying ohhh

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sunday Dare: Nigeria To Have Four FIFA Standard Football Pitches In 2020 / Enyeama Goes 495 Mins Without Conceding Goal For Lille / NBA Opens First Floating Basket Ball Court In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.