Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,973 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

In The North ,it Is The North But In The South It Is Yoruba, Igbos,ijaw,etc, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In The North ,it Is The North But In The South It Is Yoruba, Igbos,ijaw,etc, (1285 Views)

In 2013, NEF Clamoured For Power Shift To North But Today Says Zoning Is ‘Dead’ / Hausa, Yoruba, Igbos, Not Fulani Are The Real Beneficiaries Of Banditry —gov Moh / Asari Blows His Top Again! Called Igbos Ijaw Slaves!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The North ,it Is The North But In The South It Is Yoruba, Igbos,ijaw,etc, by logicalman: 6:05am On Feb 03, 2022
The Fulanis are very smart ,they present the north as a block but determines their political lead way.South is divided by ethnicity and cannot talk with one voice.The North has more tribes than the south put there were able to manage it well.
Re: In The North ,it Is The North But In The South It Is Yoruba, Igbos,ijaw,etc, by uthlaw: 6:17am On Feb 03, 2022
Base on what?
Re: In The North ,it Is The North But In The South It Is Yoruba, Igbos,ijaw,etc, by Sleyk: 6:18am On Feb 03, 2022
uthlaw:
Base on what?

Base on divide and rule tactics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In The North ,it Is The North But In The South It Is Yoruba, Igbos,ijaw,etc, by uthlaw: 6:21am On Feb 03, 2022
Sleyk:

Base on divide and rule tactics.
so na now you realized... Because some region are bias in which they always vote for one party!
Re: In The North ,it Is The North But In The South It Is Yoruba, Igbos,ijaw,etc, by Zanzibar1: 6:27am On Feb 03, 2022
Good observation op. But When you take it back and forth, you'll notice Igbo people are the main facilitator of tribal bashing and blackmailing other southern tribe

They'll insult the ijaw man as a perennial drunkard
Insult the Itsekiri
Insult the Yoruba,
Insult the Hausa as an uneducated poor perennial almajiri

Igbo people Insult everyone and still think they deserve any form of leadership

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The North ,it Is The North But In The South It Is Yoruba, Igbos,ijaw,etc, by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 03, 2022
South south and south west can't speak with one voice, south east don't even share border with us but dem dey give us headache

5 Likes

Re: In The North ,it Is The North But In The South It Is Yoruba, Igbos,ijaw,etc, by logicalman: 6:41am On Feb 03, 2022
Zanzibar1:
Good observation op. But When you take it back and forth, you'll notice Igbo people are the main facilitator of tribal bashing and blackmailing other southern tribe

Insult the Itsekiri
Insult the Yoruba,

Are you sure that you have said the whole truth because I know that Yoruba do insult other tribes unless when they want to gain something from you or take advantage of you.

19 Likes

Re: In The North ,it Is The North But In The South It Is Yoruba, Igbos,ijaw,etc, by overall90: 6:43am On Feb 03, 2022
Zanzibar1:

Insult the Itsekiri
Insult the Yoruba,

Igbos don't deserve leadership because they insult everyone but Fulanis deserve to rule because they kill everyone.
Even Hausas that have been fighting yorubas and killing them in South western towns and Lagos at the slightest misunderstanding deserve leadership.
Una dey see southern sense..lol

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The North ,it Is The North But In The South It Is Yoruba, Igbos,ijaw,etc, by Nobody: 6:44am On Feb 03, 2022
Why are we insulting ourselves in this country?
Re: In The North ,it Is The North But In The South It Is Yoruba, Igbos,ijaw,etc, by logicalman: 6:47am On Feb 03, 2022
SlyDev:
South south and south west can't speak with one voice, south east don't even share border with us but dem dey give us headache

I know that south south and south west can't speak with one voice but south east can speak with one voice with whole the south especially South South.

3 Likes

Re: In The North ,it Is The North But In The South It Is Yoruba, Igbos,ijaw,etc, by obyrich(m): 6:47am On Feb 03, 2022
logicalman:

Are you sure that you have said the whole truth because I know that Yoruba do insult other tribes unless when they want to gain something from you or take advantage of you.
They are the first to mention Igbos, but will complain when Igbos react. I tire

10 Likes

Re: In The North ,it Is The North But In The South It Is Yoruba, Igbos,ijaw,etc, by PrinceOfLagos: 6:50am On Feb 03, 2022
The south west and south east aren't ready for leadership so let power remain in the north

2 Likes

Re: In The North ,it Is The North But In The South It Is Yoruba, Igbos,ijaw,etc, by agulion: 7:03am On Feb 03, 2022
Zanzibar1:

Insult the Itsekiri
Insult the Yoruba,

is not true is the few Judas among the yorubas that is causing the problem, Yoruba Muslims practically drag Jonathan on the floor but now their mouth have been seald with super glue becos Buhari is a Muslim,

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The North ,it Is The North But In The South It Is Yoruba, Igbos,ijaw,etc, by Aboks(m): 7:18am On Feb 03, 2022
tribal war loading
Re: In The North ,it Is The North But In The South It Is Yoruba, Igbos,ijaw,etc, by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 03, 2022
logicalman:

I know that south south and south west can't speak with one voice but south east can speak with one voice with whole the south especially South South.

Everyone don't like South East in the south but they don't want marginalisation cry also

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In The North ,it Is The North But In The South It Is Yoruba, Igbos,ijaw,etc, by LILTJAY1: 8:48am On Feb 03, 2022
You guys should stop this rubbish southern unity..
We have six regions in nigeria.. stick to that..

2 Likes

Re: In The North ,it Is The North But In The South It Is Yoruba, Igbos,ijaw,etc, by DMerciful(m): 8:54am On Feb 03, 2022
Which party has been in Lagos since 1999?
uthlaw:
so na now you realized... Because some region are bias in which they always vote for one party!

1 Like

Re: In The North ,it Is The North But In The South It Is Yoruba, Igbos,ijaw,etc, by DMerciful(m): 8:56am On Feb 03, 2022
So Igbos are not equally insulted?

You're a big liar. Everybody insults everybody!
Zanzibar1:

Insult the Itsekiri
Insult the Yoruba,

2 Likes

Re: In The North ,it Is The North But In The South It Is Yoruba, Igbos,ijaw,etc, by Sergio104(m): 9:04am On Feb 03, 2022
In this beautiful thread, who are the first to point fingers and give other tribe a bad name.

The person singled Igbos out to say rubbish......now when I see it as an Igbo guy I won't react??..... because of southern unity??

Now let me tell you guys........ IGBOS are the best tribe in the south..... because they stand by what they believe in. Then if you interfere in that particular thing they believe in....... that's where problem comes in.

But you see all these other Pontius Pilates, the greatest Hippocrites......... especially our occidental brothers of oduduewu........ They are the real championers of division.

Southern yoonity my ass.

Outta here!!

1 Like

Re: In The North ,it Is The North But In The South It Is Yoruba, Igbos,ijaw,etc, by gidgiddy: 9:04am On Feb 03, 2022
logicalman:
The Fulanis are very smart ,they present the north as a block but determines their political lead way.South is divided by ethnicity and cannot talk with one voice.The North has more tribes than the south put there were able to manage it well.

The British designed Nigeria around the tripod of Hausa/Fulani - Yoruba - Igbo

Because two of the three majority tribes are in the south, it is easy to present tye North as a block

Had there been 4 majority tribes in Nigeria, two each in the North and South, the story would have been very different
Re: In The North ,it Is The North But In The South It Is Yoruba, Igbos,ijaw,etc, by YorubaIsGreat(m): 9:16am On Feb 03, 2022
Fvck southern unity

1 Like

Re: In The North ,it Is The North But In The South It Is Yoruba, Igbos,ijaw,etc, by Bastardlyrich: 9:36am On Feb 03, 2022
Zanzibar1:

Insult the Itsekiri
Insult the Yoruba,

No it is yorubas that insults every one stop claiming is only igbos.
The yorubas here and offline has called me ogogoro drinker.
I'm ijaw and I prefer an igbo to Yoruba by far

1 Like

Re: In The North ,it Is The North But In The South It Is Yoruba, Igbos,ijaw,etc, by Bastardlyrich: 9:41am On Feb 03, 2022
SlyDev:

Everyone don't like South East in the south but they don't want marginalisation cry also
STFU ss and se work together.
Every one hates afonjas.
In the north they call afonjas Dan bayerebes,go and ask what that means.
As an ijaw and ssner I'm comfortable with an igbo man but once I c a Yorobad man I know betraying,backstabbing,ritualism,liaring, cowardicec etc don show.
Re: In The North ,it Is The North But In The South It Is Yoruba, Igbos,ijaw,etc, by DitariDisciple2: 10:34am On Feb 03, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

No it is yorubas that insults every one stop claiming is only igbos.
The yorubas here and offline has called me ogogoro drinker.
I'm ijaw and I prefer an igbo to Yoruba by far

You are ibo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In The North ,it Is The North But In The South It Is Yoruba, Igbos,ijaw,etc, by tit(f): 10:39am On Feb 03, 2022
In the North,it is Fulani
Re: In The North ,it Is The North But In The South It Is Yoruba, Igbos,ijaw,etc, by Owologbo(m): 11:54am On Feb 03, 2022
Zanzibar1:

Insult the Itsekiri
Insult the Yoruba,

I still prefer the Ibo man to a Yoruba man.
The Yoruba can never be trusted. their stomach determine their decisions; very selfish.

1 Like

Re: In The North ,it Is The North But In The South It Is Yoruba, Igbos,ijaw,etc, by Owologbo(m): 11:56am On Feb 03, 2022
SlyDev:

why should SS and SW speak in one voice when the SW believe they are smarter than the other?
Do we even have anything in common?

1 Like

Re: In The North ,it Is The North But In The South It Is Yoruba, Igbos,ijaw,etc, by Owologbo(m): 11:57am On Feb 03, 2022
logicalman:

You are a good observer.

2 Likes

Re: In The North ,it Is The North But In The South It Is Yoruba, Igbos,ijaw,etc, by Bastardlyrich: 12:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

You are ibo
Can you focus on tinubu 2023 and don't mention me again Yorobad Muslimm.
Can you even talk in my presence.yorobad cowward grin grin grin
I will never reply your mention again except you mention my tribe.
Because what does a beave,strong ijaw man has with a cowwardd yorobad,dackstabver. sad sad sad
Re: In The North ,it Is The North But In The South It Is Yoruba, Igbos,ijaw,etc, by logicalman: 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
The problem in the south is that a section of the region thought that they are smarter than other southerners, without giving consideration that for unity to reign there must be fairness.
If one thinks that he is the master of the game ,definitely one day some others person will master the game better and give him runs for his money.

1 Like

Re: In The North ,it Is The North But In The South It Is Yoruba, Igbos,ijaw,etc, by uthlaw: 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
DMerciful:
Which party has been in Lagos since 1999?
PDP cannot win Lagos,and lagosian are not asking for PDP ticket...you reap where you sow!

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Primaries Projection Do You Agree / Can Peter Obi Win Presidency With Lawan And Atiku As Candidates? / Criticism Trails Soludo's Newly Constructed Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.