Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,804 members, 7,844,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

What The Ißo People Want From Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The Ißo People Want From Nigeria (253 Views)

Orji Kalu: Some People Want To Destroy Me Over 2023 Presidency / Tinubu: Terrible People Want To Break Nigeria’s Appointment With Destiny / Next Level: What Do You Want From This Administration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Ißo People Want From Nigeria by cocolacec(m): 8:06am On Feb 03, 2022
*WHAT THE IßO PEOPLE WANT FROM NIGERIA:*
The Ißo nation is landlocked. They will never leave Nigeria to become a landlocked nation. What do they want right now?
The Ißo Nation wants a new country to be called the Republic of Biafra, which should include Ijawland, Efik and Ibibio, the lands of Edo and other non-Ißoland.
If they cannot obtain Biafra, they prefer to remain in Nigeria within the present system of the unitary president that will give them an equal number of states as the Hausa/Fulani with the funding of their states coming from the wealth and resources generated in Yorubaland.
The Ißo nation will never accept a wholly Ißo speaking nation of Ndigbo Republic. They will never agree to go back to the regional system.
The best way to silence the Ißo Nation is to offer them the Republic of Ndigbo comprising the five south-east states. They will beg to remain slaves in Nigeria instead of separating from Nigeria to form the Ndigbo Republic. The major problem facing Ißo is the lack of human capital of its inhabitants who cannot build sustainable development in their region.

2 Likes

Re: What The Ißo People Want From Nigeria by Conrod: 9:43am On Feb 03, 2022
@op Am not surprised,...a man whose forfather was pushed out of hell never to return by fellow demons cant say anything good about umuchineke.

1 Like

Re: What The Ißo People Want From Nigeria by cazchi: 9:52am On Feb 03, 2022
Why are you so nervous OP?

1 Like

Re: What The Ißo People Want From Nigeria by beerfraud: 10:25am On Feb 03, 2022
They want my Monika ............
Beerfraud
Re: What The Ißo People Want From Nigeria by Kallotti: 10:44am On Feb 03, 2022
I am not sure they know.
Pretty confused bunch like the rest of Nigeria. Just a lot of “black noise’!
Re: What The Ißo People Want From Nigeria by OluwaJohn77: 11:15am On Feb 03, 2022
No Nigerian is more Nigerian than any other Nigerian, We owe this country together

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians And I'm Better Than You Syndrome / Presidential Zoning Is A Charade A Lie / Tinubu's Ally Who Said Nigeria Didn't Need Restructuring Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.