Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Dear Husbands, Be Helpful To Your Pregnant Wives. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dear Husbands, Be Helpful To Your Pregnant Wives. (180 Views)

Stop Breastfeeding Your Husbands, Breast Milk Is For Babies - Commissioner / Advice To Men About Their Pregnant Wives / Men, Would You Allow Your Gynecologist Friend Attend To Your Pregnant Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Husbands, Be Helpful To Your Pregnant Wives. by OluwakemiRN(f): 8:17am On Feb 03, 2022
I expect that men would take it as a normal thing to always give helping hands to their pregnant wives but unfortunately that is not the case. Some men still needs to be reminded of how important it's to relieve their pregnant wives of some necessary house chores and stress.
Let it be worthy of note that being pregnant itself is a lot of work and stress that the woman needs to deal with directly or indirectly. So, why then should me still leave the house chores and other duties to her alone?

I can't imagine a heavily pregnant woman sitting down to wash heap of clothes, cleaning and cooking at the same time.

I want to plead with men to please, try and do things differently when their wives are pregnant. If you are too big or busy to help her, please, get someone that does it at a price. It's better than doing nothing.

Have you ever found yourself in this situation before?

How did you handle it?
Pregnant women reading this, do you cope well doing all these chores or you really need help?

Feel free to share your experience.
Re: Dear Husbands, Be Helpful To Your Pregnant Wives. by silvoclaira: 8:40am On Feb 03, 2022
Well thats a good one. I hope some men can comprehend

1 Like

Re: Dear Husbands, Be Helpful To Your Pregnant Wives. by Abfinest007(m): 8:45am On Feb 03, 2022
Men need to help eir wives not during pregnancy period alone
Re: Dear Husbands, Be Helpful To Your Pregnant Wives. by thorpido(m): 8:58am On Feb 03, 2022
Marriage is about helping each other as a couple in marriage especially when most vulnerable.

1 Like

Re: Dear Husbands, Be Helpful To Your Pregnant Wives. by Healthrelatedjo: 9:11am On Feb 03, 2022
I will definitely spoil my wife

(1) (Reply)

A 5-morning Routine That Will Give You A Healthy Lifestyle. / Black Seed Oil For The Treatment Of Many Diseases / Best Minimally Invasive Knee Surgeon In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.