Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

House Rent Duration - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / House Rent Duration (113 Views)

Have You Been Banned On Nairaland? Why? Duration? / Nigerian Student Jumps To His Death Over House Rent N Cyprus. Photo / Please I Need Your Help On My House Rent Issues With My Caretaker. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Rent Duration by Bjteensdes24: 8:22am On Feb 03, 2022
Good morning nairalanders, please I need a quick response to this and your opinions; I rented a single room apartment on the 19th of February 2020 and if we are to count the months, my stay supposed to expire on the 19th of February (if am correct). My landlord came before the due date and said my rent expired end of January, we dragged that but due to me saying i will renew then, we ended that. Now this is 2022, she came yesterday to tell me I have this week to pack. Am I getting it wrong telling her my house rent expires on the 19th of Feb 2022 (which makes it 12months) or is that how it is counted( January ending which is 11months)? Location: Abeokuta
Re: House Rent Duration by youngest85(m): 8:28am On Feb 03, 2022
House owners are becoming something else these days.
You dare not challenge them or claim your fundamental rights, they see it as being rude
Re: House Rent Duration by Bjteensdes24: 8:38am On Feb 03, 2022
Am not even asking for an extension of the date or anything but my right to run the duration. His son is a troublesome one and I heard he has come yesterday night to tell me I must leave today
Re: House Rent Duration by Bjteensdes24: 8:41am On Feb 03, 2022
@Mod should please help me push to front page before anything happens. Need people's advise on what to do.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Have Obas In Yoruba Land&watch My Video How To Make Popcorn With A Pot / Looking For Help To Get Rid Of Quickbooks Error 1904? / Data Analytics Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.