Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Need Logo For Your Brand/ Business? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need Logo For Your Brand/ Business? (162 Views)

I Need Logo Design Service / Brand Business Manager. V. I. 250k Negotiable / Boost Your Brand/business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Logo For Your Brand/ Business? by remilekun22(m): 8:48am On Feb 03, 2022
Did you know that the first aspet of people's decision to whom they'll work is based on liking the company's visual presentation?
What they see first on your website is your logo.

We create unique and high-quality logo design for businesses for a very fair pricing on a ridiculously simple way.

We're creating logos for businesses for 4 years now. On the link below you can see our previous works for other businesses in your industry. We also worked with [businesses that he's probably familiar with], and you can find their logos here:

https://behance.net/remi001

Everything you need to do is to DM me your logo information on WhatsApp ( +2349078042043), and you will get your logo in the next 24 hrs

(1) (Reply)

Tricycle Sales Representative / Quality Control Analyst @ Mactay Consulting / Truck And Trailer Drivers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.