Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad (28560 Views)

Images From The Unveiling Of Africa's Largest Rice Pyramids / The Biggest Rice Pyramids In Africa, Built With 1M Bags Of Rice (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by Misteel(f): 9:51am On Feb 03, 2022
Nairalandgotire:

Abeg promote your fellow advertiser

i dont understand you pls
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by tragergeorge(m): 9:52am On Feb 03, 2022
DominionGreat:
This government na actual Joke.

My suspicion has been validated now.. You actually have one pyramid with rice and the rest fucking stick filled and you decided to snap the only complete pyramid for show ..

Our mumu don do
abeg take am easy
Must you hate in everything
Ekpoma here sef have th capacity to stack such quantity of rice ok
How many rice de ther sef
If not for the mindset people like you are having that Nothing good is possible here in this country,only 3 individuals can put resources and ideas together to grow and process such amount of rice okay

Even if the country is wacked,no b for where that rice pyramid de ok
Don't know your location but if you go far north you'll see serious agriculture going on there, growing of rice na small thing,
Namanama as e big reach them fit de sustain d country na common rice abeg take am easy man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by TheOmoney(m): 9:53am On Feb 03, 2022
Normally....is that an achievement?
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by Kosoco(m): 9:53am On Feb 03, 2022
kingphilip:
Na for show before now.

As someone said before, they bought it from the market instead of getting it from the farmers they gave loans to to make it possible.
which Market bros
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by yusluvad(m): 9:57am On Feb 03, 2022
Enyimbamercedes:
The inner bags may have been filled with saw dust, Bashir.

Regardless, it was pointless
You might be right though! We're in for a long ride till 2023, and just maybe beyond...
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by tragergeorge(m): 9:58am On Feb 03, 2022
Khaysee:
Why is rice price keep going high someone call the government to control things
so as beans ,yam, indomine,gas, Maggi,na the inflation,50kg of thialand rice in Thailand is about 42thai currency which is about 27k
And 50kg of very good 9ja rice is 24-28k
So na who go for foreign rice na go pay higher for rice
If not for the local production of rice,we for de bag of rice for 60k now,,,if I de lie go ask bag of water or trip of sand for Jesse
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by pennyland(m): 10:02am On Feb 03, 2022
What's the reason for parading the rice there in first place,now the cost of parading it there and also removing it,
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by Kayharry(m): 10:03am On Feb 03, 2022
chrisxxx:
And ur phone could only snap black and white

Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by Originalsly: 10:03am On Feb 03, 2022
Hmmm..... no weight limit for the truck? .... are the roads built to bear such weight? ... I just hope the road is good along the way.... do I have to say why?
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by Babaken(m): 10:07am On Feb 03, 2022
The one that pain me most is the red carpet in front of the rice.
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by Bobloco: 10:08am On Feb 03, 2022
What is all these noise about the rice pyramid of lies and deceit. Are we not supposed to see a price reduction
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 03, 2022
pennyland:
What's the reason for parading the rice there in first place,now the cost of parading it there and also removing it,

That is a direct message to investors ,you will be surprise by the number of investors this have already attracted to the ministry. Advertising is a strong Tool.
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by GUDABILITY: 10:28am On Feb 03, 2022
This is what I pass to see every morning, I knew they will dismantle it systematically. I will keep saying it without collecting a dime that Nigeria is in a state of intellectual masturbation.

Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by CSTRR: 10:42am On Feb 03, 2022
Such an infantile, prehistoric Govt.

So they actually want to start sharing rice to shops right from Abuja,as a prehistoric price control mechanism.

My goodness!!
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by lookingfly: 10:43am On Feb 03, 2022
lalasticlala:
As shared by Presidential Aide, Bashir Ahmad:

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1488944251610222595?t=-d3D63Th6KWYEfBZXv9cKA&s=08
are the rice being dismantled to the markets?.....yeye de smell!
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by woleabayo(f): 10:44am On Feb 03, 2022
Ibese ya ...............make i come buy 5k rice par 50kg as promise by our president
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by lookingfly: 10:45am On Feb 03, 2022
stinflame:

That is a direct message to investors ,you will be surprise by the number of investors this have already attracted to the ministry. Advertising is a strong Tool.
rice they imported from neighbouring countries......mtcew!
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by CSTRR: 10:47am On Feb 03, 2022
woleabayo:
Ibese ya ...............make i come buy 5k rice par 50kg as promise by our president
So you actually think this rice will reach the shop in your street?

Lol
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by woleabayo(f): 10:49am On Feb 03, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked wink wink wink wink wink wink
CSTRR:

So you actually think this rice will reach the shop in your street?

Lol
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by CSTRR: 10:51am On Feb 03, 2022
The problem with buhari is that he has the economic ideas in his head.

The end game so to speak, and they are nice to be honest.

But he is not intelligent enough to pull it off in a practical, sustainable and feasible manner.

He wants to control prices , so he thinks the best way is to aggregate rice at a central position and flood the markets.

In theory, prices will fall as supply increases.

The objective is praiseworthy, but the process is shitty and prehistoric.

He is trying to work above his intellectual paygrade.
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by scopusng(m): 10:54am On Feb 03, 2022
Pyramids of lies. Nonsense.
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by treatise: 11:01am On Feb 03, 2022
lalasticlala:
As shared by Presidential Aide, Bashir Ahmad:

https://twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1488944251610222595?t=-d3D63Th6KWYEfBZXv9cKA&s=08

Why bringing rice from different parts of the country just to build a pyramid and thereafter dismantle same? Just imagine the cost of doing all that!
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by hollagee(m): 11:01am On Feb 03, 2022
Forget booboo shocked

Oya let's make money online grin cheesy cheesy

Click the link below
https://savvyconnectvc.xyz/9422432041818
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by mediainc: 11:05am On Feb 03, 2022
It only those hate filled tribalist that their lives is filled with bitterness, and misery that will not like to hear good about Nigeria. My advice to those tribal bigots and evil people is, leave Nigeria because you will not get anything good here.
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by mediainc: 11:07am On Feb 03, 2022
OluwaBlessyn:
Why are you showing us the front part,lets have an aerial view of it being dismantled.and why showing us one image every 3 weeks?
Bad minds end in misery...get sense.
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by mediainc: 11:07am On Feb 03, 2022
CSTRR:
Such an infantile, prehistoric Govt.

So they actually want to start sharing rice to shops right from Abuja,as a prehistoric price control mechanism.

My goodness!!
Oga use your brain na grin

1 Like

Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by Owologbo(m): 11:13am On Feb 03, 2022
kingphilip:
Na for show before now.

As someone said before, they bought it from the market instead of getting it from the farmers they gave loans to to make it possible.

That's why price of rice has gone up even in the neighbouring country (seme); when the government start buying rice from neighbouring countries.
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by mfm04622: 11:19am On Feb 03, 2022
kingphilip:
Na for show before now.

As someone said?

Any proof?

Even if they bought it from market, it was produced in Nigeria! This is paddy rice, not processed rice. So it can't be imported. This is what Nigerian farmers produced. It is being taken to millers for processing from that place
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by mfm04622: 11:20am On Feb 03, 2022
Owologbo:

That's why price of rice has gone up even in the neighbouring country (seme); when the government start buying rice from neighbouring countries.

Those rice are PADDY rice! I processed. Not the type of rice you import!
Those rice are produced by Nigerian farmers!!!
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by mfm04622: 11:21am On Feb 03, 2022
treatise:

Why bringing rice from different parts of the country just to build a pyramid and thereafter dismantle same? Just imagine the cost of doing all that!

Of what use will the rice be if it is left in that place?

The rice was brought there to show non believers the rice we are producing in Nigeria.
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by Focusmind: 11:23am On Feb 03, 2022
E never rich the wooden structure, you went sharp sharp and snap.

wait when the third layer is fully removed, you will see the wooden skeleton undecided
Re: The Abuja Rice Pyramids Are Being Dismantled - Bashir Ahmad by kingphilip(m): 11:23am On Feb 03, 2022
mfm04622:

As someone said?

Any proof?

Even if they bought it from market, it was produced in Nigeria! This is paddy rice, not processed rice. So it can't be imported. This is what Nigerian farmers produced. It is being taken to millers for processing from that place
Before I'd answer you properly, get me the colored pictures of what's going on there and we'd talk.

Till then, enjoy your day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Kill 80pcs Of Snail / Nigerian Cassava: The Next Big Thing In US Food Market? / Bank Of Industry Loan 2019 – How To Apply Online!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.