Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,689 members, 7,844,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

4 Major Reason Why North Should Retain Presidency In 2023 - Sharpden - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Major Reason Why North Should Retain Presidency In 2023 - Sharpden (864 Views)

6 Appointees Of Buhari President Tinubu Should Retain - Aanu Adegun / Northern Lawmakers Insist Region Must Retain Presidency In 2023 / Why North Doesn't Want Nigeria To Break Up — Arewa Consultative Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Major Reason Why North Should Retain Presidency In 2023 - Sharpden by helinues: 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2022
sharpden:

It's about what will transpired next year.

He has been meeting Buhari and you forget his mission there is that of ECOWAS and no of your political god making?

Really? You guys got the alarm and waited for Akunyili to raise it? grin indeed funny

The good part is since 2015, you guys analysis and opinion about issues have been rendered useless.

I guess we should count this as new fresh ones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Major Reason Why North Should Retain Presidency In 2023 - Sharpden by Bastardlyrich: 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
WATCHOVER:
Op I disagree with you, that is not a Yard stick to make you conclude that way.
Nigeria is not a one man show, No region is stronger than the other. In a true spirit of Federal Character the North had to be compensates for Yar'adua`s death. Buhari has to spend eight years because the constitution permit it since he has not ruled in the 4th republic before. Since he has completed Yar'adua`s chances the pendulum should shift to the South. It is now left for the southerners to pick a consensus candidate with one voice.
Yoruba man,if you say South then be precise south east.
Most people neven from South south want it zoned to south east except of course the yorubas.
Why are you people these selfish,greedyy and wickedd.
Is either power return to we the brave ijaws or to our Igbo brothers in ss or se.
If not let the north. Have it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Major Reason Why North Should Retain Presidency In 2023 - Sharpden by sharpden: 12:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
helinues:

The good part is since 2015, you guys analysis and opinion about issues have been rendered useless.

I guess we should count this as new fresh ones

Our analysis rendered useless? I guess that includes the governorship election in Edo where your god was indirectly humiliated?

Don't worry it won't be long, na just next year. Power rather remain in the North than come South. You should not expect Karma to remain silent when it concerns you

I will remind you of this thread, that's why I created it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Major Reason Why North Should Retain Presidency In 2023 - Sharpden by GeneralOjukwu: 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
flokii:
@OP I'm 100% sure you're Igbo..

FYI, nothing will unite South (SW,SS, SE) as you erroneously claimed in your writeup. It's getting clearer that we share nothing in common in terms of intelligence and tactical thinking.

You and your household can keep being slaves to the North but we in SW will take a shot at the presidency and win. You can bank on that.

100% sure he's a flat head.

They are the ONLY ones stupid enough to create such threads like this.

That's why they would remain slaves to everyone else.

Proudly " South- South"... fooling no one but himself. cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 4 Major Reason Why North Should Retain Presidency In 2023 - Sharpden by sharpden: 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Most people neven from South south want it zoned to south east except of course the yorubas.
Is either power return to we the brave ijaws or to our Igbo brothers in ss or se.

They accuse our SE brothers of blackmail but they are doing same to the North by insisting power should return to South.

They should plainly say power should return to SW because they had an alliance with the North in 2015

They will be taught a bitter lesson. Did you noticed how bitterly they cried on this forum when the PDP spokesman said all opposition aspirants will contest? They want the party to zone it to SE so they will use religion ( their Muslim affiliation) to sway the votes from the North.

They can't reap Apple when they sowed Orange
Re: 4 Major Reason Why North Should Retain Presidency In 2023 - Sharpden by Bastardlyrich: 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
sharpden:

They accuse our SE brothers of blackmail but they are doing same to the North by insisting power should return to South.

They should plainly say power should return to SW because they had an alliance with the North in 2015

They will be taught a bitter lesson. Did you noticed how bitterly they cried on this forum when the PDP spokesman said all opposition aspirants will contest? They want the party to zone it to SE so they will use religion ( their Muslim affiliation) to sway the votes from the North.

They can't reap Apple when they sowed Orange
Leave them,anybody that says he is from SS but want Igbo president for justice and equity they claim you are an igbo man.but once you show that you hate Igbo you are their darling.
I keep saying it,I prefer an igbo to a Yoruba man by far.
Even osibanjo we no go vote,is either Igbo or we the ijaws finish our tenure.
If not I will personally campaign for a fulanii man to finish their good work which they have already started in illorin.and send all backstabbetrs to Benin republic.

1 Like

Re: 4 Major Reason Why North Should Retain Presidency In 2023 - Sharpden by WATCHOVER(m): 2:11pm On Feb 03, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Never have a divided heart

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Women Carry Mary Statue, Kanu's Parent Pics As They Sit, Lay, Cry And Beg F / Nzuko Aro In United States Builds Modern Mortuary In Arochukwu (photos, Video) / Prince Dapo Abiodun's 1986 Criminal Record In Miami Dade, Florida Usa!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.