Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

May 29 2023 Presidential Swearing In Ceremony - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 29 2023 Presidential Swearing In Ceremony (2762 Views)

5 State Governors That Will Be Retiring Into Lives Of Luxury After May 29, 2023 / Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term / Father Mbaka Attends Hope Uzodinma’s Swearing-in Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May 29 2023 Presidential Swearing In Ceremony by aribisala0(m): 11:56am On Feb 03, 2022
We the SS/SW

Cordially invite our SE neighbours to the Swearing in ceremony of Our son as President of Nigeria at Eagle Square Abuja
9.00 am prompt

RSVP
Re: May 29 2023 Presidential Swearing In Ceremony by DrGoodman: 11:57am On Feb 03, 2022
We will come as usual, and go back to count the scores as you decimate yourselves with the power you seek to kill more people as usual cheesy

Re: May 29 2023 Presidential Swearing In Ceremony by Asgard73: 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2022
aribisala0:
We the SS/SW

Cordially invite our SE neighbours to the Swearing in ceremony of Our son as President of Nigeria at Eagle Square Abuja
9.00 am prompt

RSVP

E

E no even rhyme.. Southwest south south..

This is a bloody attachment and dreams of Yoruba people grin

Even the map rejected Yoruba and south.. how they wan be neighbors Na..

Yoruba dreams grin

Will keep this for records .

Yoruba now desperately and forcefully attaching

Yoruba sef
Re: May 29 2023 Presidential Swearing In Ceremony by aribisala0(m): 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
Asgard73:

E no even rhyme.. Southwest south south..

This is a bloody attachment and dreams of Yoruba people grin

Even the map rejected Yoruba and south.. how they wan be neighbors Na..

Yoruba dreams grin

Will keep this for records .

Yoruba now desperately and forcefully attaching

Yoruba sef

But We the SS/SE rhyme abi?

Anyway your invitation stands

There is no attachemnet Edo and Delta were historically part of the Western region with a tradition of shared political values e.g Bendel state under Abrose Alli was a UPN state and a champion of Free education

So when you talk of Awolowo and free education do not forget that it included Edo and Delta

Anyway see you at the inauguration

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 2023 Presidential Swearing In Ceremony by LegendHero(m): 2:11pm On Feb 03, 2022
aribisala0:

There is no attachemnet Edo and Delta were historically part of the Western region with a tradition of shared political values e.g Bendel state under Abrose Alli was a UPN state and a champion of Free education

So when you talk of Awolowo and free education do not forget that it included Edo and Delta

Thank you for the invitation. We meet at the inauguration.

I will rock my Agbada and Fila.

5 Likes

Re: May 29 2023 Presidential Swearing In Ceremony by Michelle70(m): 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2022
Joke taken too far.
Always dragging SS to the mud, if we express our displeasure, ona go start making yeye confrontations.

I'll actually see this as fun and move on since ona never trigger wetin deh really make me attack the SE.

Btw, OP make sure rice deh there o
Re: May 29 2023 Presidential Swearing In Ceremony by Asgard73: 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
aribisala0:

And how did Awolowo treat them in mid west? As premier of western region.
And what happened and led to them .. leaving Awolowo and creation of old bendel

For your information go and research .. AWOLOWO FREE EDUCATION WAS ONLY FOR YORUBA LAND AND NEVER CROSS EDO OR DELTA .
Don’t sell what will kill you.. history is there..

Yoruba wan change narratives

Go to Edo and sapele ... isoko Warri asaba agbor and tell them this Yoruba narratives

South and east are blood .. Yoruba can’t divide .. Awolowo lost segun his son trying to divide biafran state ..
e no work .. he died doing that .. even his last article on concord newspaper then ..

Today Yoruba people are still struggling with the same hate and propaganda in old eastern region

100 years from now .. your children and grandchildren will still be doing that their forefathers died doing

Una no go wake .. it’s becoming a generational matter .. out of envy and hatred.

Oga history no Dey school no mean day you yoruba go come online Dey yarn poo..

Why delta and Edo no Dey follow yoruba people politically and traditionally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: May 29 2023 Presidential Swearing In Ceremony by Asgard73: 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
LegendHero:

Thank you for the invitation. We meet at the inauguration.

I will rock my Agbada and Fila.

If tables turns .. grin

E go mad for una for online walahi.. I sti remember your post on akpabio during 2015 elections ..
Still remember your comment on Tinubu visit to akwaibom

And after all those your comment .. the result was loud ..

Yoruba can stay in ikiri apost and liked their posts ..
but reality is always different

When is Tinubu suiting south south.. of akwaibom bayelsa cross river Asaba.. rivers state

Abi Na only isherkiri and Benin be yoruba south south

No wahala ..
Re: May 29 2023 Presidential Swearing In Ceremony by Bastardlyrich: 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
Please I beg you,after eaten your Amala you can go and sleep instead of posting trash.
First Yorobad man can't win.
Secondly we have nothing together with cowardss, backstabbetrs, betrayass,theivesss,liarrs, ritualisst etc.
Be guided angry angry
Re: May 29 2023 Presidential Swearing In Ceremony by Bounceboune7: 3:17pm On Feb 03, 2022
Bastardlyrich:
Please I beg you,after eaten your Amala you can go and sleep instead of posting trash.
First Yorobad man can't win.
Secondly we have nothing together with cowardss, backstabbetrs, betrayass,theivesss,liarrs, ritualisst etc.
Be guided angry angry
another igbo calling someone coward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 2023 Presidential Swearing In Ceremony by aribisala0(m): 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2022
Asgard73:

And how did Awolowo treat them in mid west? As premier of western region.
And what happened and led to them .. leaving Awolowo and creation of old bendel

For your information go and research .. AWOLOWO FREE EDUCATION WAS ONLY FOR YORUBA LAND AND NEVER CROSS EDO OR DELTA .
Don’t sell what will kill you.. history is there..

Yoruba wan change narratives

Go to Edo and sapele ... isoko Warri asaba agbor and tell them this Yoruba narratives

South and east are blood .. Yoruba can’t divide .. Awolowo lost segun his son trying to divide biafran state ..
e no work .. he died doing that .. even his last article on concord newspaper then ..

Today Yoruba people are still struggling with the same hate and propaganda in old eastern region

100 years from now .. your children and grandchildren will still be doing that their forefathers died doing

Una no go wake .. it’s becoming a generational matter .. out of envy and hatred.

Oga history no Dey school no mean day you yoruba go come online Dey yarn poo..

Why delta and Edo no Dey follow yoruba people politically and traditionally

How did Awolowo treat them?

Simple Answer
How ddid they vote in 1979? Which party contolled Bendel State in 1979

Anyway You are opening a front for an argument I am not interested in
All I am saying is very simple
Because you are full of bitterness and hatred you cannot ask them not to contest for the presidency

They have a good chance of winning which you do not so stop taking them for granted as if they have no mind of their own

You know you have no chance and we all know the saying
MISERY LOVES COMPANY

They are not interested in your diet of bitterleaf and kola

2 Likes

Re: May 29 2023 Presidential Swearing In Ceremony by Asgard73: 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
aribisala0:

How did Awolowo treat them?

Simple Answer
How ddid they vote in 1979? Which party contolled Bendel State in 1979

Anyway You are opening a front for an argument I am not interested in
All I am saying is very simple
Because you are full of bitterness and hatred you cannot ask them not to contest for the presidency

They have a good chance of winning which you do not so stop taking them for granted as if they have no mind of their own

You know you have no chance and we all know the saying
MISERY LOVES COMPANY

They are not interested in your diet of bitterleaf and kola

You can be interested in your busted lies and propaganda
Why you no tell Edo man and Delta state man .. that Awolowo gave them free education grin

The rest of your gibberish belong to your fellow Yoruba people.. who can masturbate on it..

And next time don’t spread lies and propaganda just to attach to a group of people ..
It diminishes your being and tribe ..

Next !
Re: May 29 2023 Presidential Swearing In Ceremony by aribisala0(m): 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
Asgard73:

You can be interested in your busted lies and propaganda
Why you no tell Edo man and Delta state man .. that Awolowo gave them free education grin

The rest of your gibberish belong to your fellow Yoruba people.. who can masturbate on it..

And next time don’t spread lies and propaganda just to attach to a group of people ..
It diminishes your being and tribe ..

Next !
When Awolowo was alive and in politics his party controlled Bendel state
All your hatred changes nothin

Come 2023 get ready for a President from either the SS or SW

2 Likes

Re: May 29 2023 Presidential Swearing In Ceremony by Asgard73: 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
aribisala0:
When Awolowo was alive and in politics his party controlled Bendel state
All your hatred changes nothin

Come 2023 get ready for a President from either the SS or SW

... and he gave free education to bendel people? Abi?

Go sapele and talk this mumu talk.. not even Edo.. infact go and tell them in ishekiri land .... they’re closer to yoruba people .

Which of the south and the west..

Maybe you’re sleeping or typing from another continent ..
Over here in Africa Nigeria .. no Yoruba man will smell Asovilla in the next 200 years ..

As for south south.. am
Ijaw , from ekeremor .. bayelsa .. with an Igbo blood.
it would be great having that ticket

Tho power returns North
Re: May 29 2023 Presidential Swearing In Ceremony by aribisala0(m): 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
Asgard73:

... and he gave free education to bendel people? Abi?

Go sapele and talk this mumu talk.. not even Edo.. infact go and tell them in ishekiri land .... they’re closer to yoruba people .

Which of the south and the west..

Maybe you’re sleeping or typing from another continent ..
Over here in Africa Nigeria .. no Yoruba man will smell Asovilla in the next 200 years ..

As for south south.. am
Ijaw , from ekeremor .. bayelsa .. with an Igbo blood.
it would be great having that ticket

Tho power returns North
I am not engaging you in foolish debates about who is closer

The fact is that Awolowo's party brought free education to Bendel

This is an open Forum and those from there who are old enough will confirm

You folk are in the habit of changing the subject to discuss irrelevancies

The simple matter is that come 2023 you will witness a southern president

That is all I want to talk about
That is what I invited you for

See you at Eagle square May 29 2023

Please do not wear baby hat or IsiUgwu

1 Like

Re: May 29 2023 Presidential Swearing In Ceremony by Asgard73: 4:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
aribisala0:

I am not engaging you in foolish debates about who is closer

The fact is that Awolowo's party brought free education to Bendel

This is an open Forum and those from there who are old enough will confirm

You folk are in the habit of changing the subject to discuss irrelevancies

The simple matter is that come 2023 you will witness a southern president

That is all I want to talk about
That is what I invited you for

See you at Eagle square May 29 2023

Please do not wear baby hat or IsiUgwu

Yoruba man trying to twist it to yoruba narratives

Awolowo brought or gave Midwest free education?

Be specific and stop dancing like Yoruba man..

After searching for favorable reply from net and finding none .. you carry narratives come

I don’t do propagandists

Continue with your dreams and hallucinations.. is normal in southwest.. everyone wants to dream big grin
Re: May 29 2023 Presidential Swearing In Ceremony by aribisala0(m): 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2022
Asgard73:

Yoruba man trying to twist it to yoruba narratives

Awolowo brought or gave Midwest free education?

Be specific and stop dancing like Yoruba man..

After searching for favorable reply from net and finding none .. you carry narratives come

I don’t do propagandists

Continue with your dreams and hallucinations.. is normal in southwest.. everyone wants to dream big grin
You are invited to the swearing in ceremony at Eagle square for the next president > It will be a person from the SW or teh SS

You can come to clap and cheer
Do not be bitter
Re: May 29 2023 Presidential Swearing In Ceremony by Asgard73: 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
aribisala0:

You are invited to the swearing in ceremony at Eagle square for the next president > It will be a person from the SW or teh SS

You can come to clap and cheer
Do not be bitter

Dream on cool

(1) (Reply)

Good Morning BATISTS : What Is The Margin Of Victory For Asiwaju? / Tinubulation: How The Hell Are Northerners Surviving? / Obii Chidiak Habeed Assasinated In The Church Last Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.