Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

House Of Reps Adjourns Plenary Abruptly Over Lack Of Paper - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Of Reps Adjourns Plenary Abruptly Over Lack Of Paper (5765 Views)

Speakership: Gbajabiamila Adjourns Plenary Indefinitely Over Fear Of Impeachment / House Of Representatives Adjourns Plenary Over Power Failure / Senate Adjourns Plenary Until September 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Of Reps Adjourns Plenary Abruptly Over Lack Of Paper by etokhana: 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
The House of Representatives on Thursday adjourned plenary abruptly due to lack of order paper to guide the day’s proceedings.

A visibly angry Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila, while adjourning the plenary, expressed disappointment over the development.

He asked that the officer in charge of the order paper be redeployed to another unit and replaced immediately.

The Speaker said: “We adjourned plenary till 11.00am today. This is 11.20 and the House cannot function without the order paper.

“Clerk, When I came in here, there was nobody on this roll. You were not here, your deputies were not here. What kind of a thing is that? What kind of thing is that?

“We are now forced to adjourn the House because of that. Everybody should see me in my office. The House is adjourned to Tuesday”.
https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-house-of-reps-adjourns-plenary-abruptly/

Re: House Of Reps Adjourns Plenary Abruptly Over Lack Of Paper by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 03, 2022
This is Nigeria. This is mediocrity.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Reps Adjourns Plenary Abruptly Over Lack Of Paper by Kosoco(m): 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
Everything is just Joke... a Country like Nigeria is run like a rogue nation. I'm optimistic Nigeria will be better.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Reps Adjourns Plenary Abruptly Over Lack Of Paper by Eduoshe: 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
Imagine
Re: House Of Reps Adjourns Plenary Abruptly Over Lack Of Paper by inoki247: 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
Toilet paper or which paper...

Or lack of CBN type of paper....

11 Likes

Re: House Of Reps Adjourns Plenary Abruptly Over Lack Of Paper by Noshitboi(m): 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
Thunder fire them!! After collecting millions of naira you still nor get paper to write, no be winch be that?

7 Likes

Re: House Of Reps Adjourns Plenary Abruptly Over Lack Of Paper by slawormiir: 3:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
Damnnn niggar
This country na craze

Just like zeewworld

Extra ordinary everyday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Of Reps Adjourns Plenary Abruptly Over Lack Of Paper by obi4eze(m): 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
grin
Re: House Of Reps Adjourns Plenary Abruptly Over Lack Of Paper by Cruseder(m): 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
Nigeria my country
Re: House Of Reps Adjourns Plenary Abruptly Over Lack Of Paper by Sabadon(m): 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
Seriously....

Re: House Of Reps Adjourns Plenary Abruptly Over Lack Of Paper by Glorylynn: 3:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
Na still scope, I know say den go still go laugh us inside office.

2 Likes

Re: House Of Reps Adjourns Plenary Abruptly Over Lack Of Paper by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 03, 2022
grin
Re: House Of Reps Adjourns Plenary Abruptly Over Lack Of Paper by nikeka6433: 3:49pm On Feb 03, 2022
Nigeria my country
Re: House Of Reps Adjourns Plenary Abruptly Over Lack Of Paper by Mumusaphire: 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
Nothing can surprise me
Re: House Of Reps Adjourns Plenary Abruptly Over Lack Of Paper by melorious: 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
is there anything Nigeria did not lack, make the country kuku lack itself
Re: House Of Reps Adjourns Plenary Abruptly Over Lack Of Paper by freshalien: 3:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
If it is their salaries, allowances for fuel, newspaper, and girlfriends, there wouldn’t be any lack. But when it comes to deliberating issues that affect Nigerians, there is a lack of ordinary paper. Well what do you expect when we import everything including paper?

Nigeria is a joke!

1 Like

Re: House Of Reps Adjourns Plenary Abruptly Over Lack Of Paper by Newyorkitis(m): 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
Happy adjournment to our lazy, self - centred law breakers.
Re: House Of Reps Adjourns Plenary Abruptly Over Lack Of Paper by Jackiedemie(m): 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
Why can't they go digitally?
Lol. Nigeria is my country
Re: House Of Reps Adjourns Plenary Abruptly Over Lack Of Paper by Zico5(m): 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
Awon werey, what's even working in this country. Nothing at all. May God have mercy on us all. We should sell this country and share the little amount it will cost.

2 Likes

Re: House Of Reps Adjourns Plenary Abruptly Over Lack Of Paper by VcStunner(m): 3:55pm On Feb 03, 2022
angry
Re: House Of Reps Adjourns Plenary Abruptly Over Lack Of Paper by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
etokhana:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-house-of-reps-adjourns-plenary-abruptly/

Clerk na fulani

there is nothing a yoruba speaker can do to him
Re: House Of Reps Adjourns Plenary Abruptly Over Lack Of Paper by Ecos(m): 4:25pm On Feb 03, 2022
Chai. I weep for this nation

Re: House Of Reps Adjourns Plenary Abruptly Over Lack Of Paper by Techgonzo: 4:29pm On Feb 03, 2022
B
Re: House Of Reps Adjourns Plenary Abruptly Over Lack Of Paper by Techgonzo: 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ecos:
Chai. I weep for this nation
Re: House Of Reps Adjourns Plenary Abruptly Over Lack Of Paper by Techgonzo: 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Nothing can surprise me
I tell you bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING; "It Is No Longer Correct To Assume That Imo State Is Landlocked -gov / A Closer Look At Ogbunigwe The Weapon That Wiped Off 4,000 Soldiers In 1 Strike / Police Foiled Bomb Attack In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.