Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,054 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) (55039 Views)

Thief Trapped While Stealing Fuel In Anambra. Photos / Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Attack In His Shop. Photos / Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) by aguiyi2: 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
Most crime is not caused by poverty but inherent evil.

5 Likes

Re: Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) by seankim(m): 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
This one na red handed na cheesy.
Re: Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
BigDawsNet:

I work at a store that was burglarized.

An investigating officer asked me where I was between 5 and 6.

He didn't seem pleased when I answered:

"Kindergarten" cheesy

Dry

2 Likes

Re: Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) by RandyOku: 4:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
No be Mannabbqgrill be that?

Na him oooocheesy

1 Like

Re: Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) by melorious: 4:11pm On Feb 03, 2022
Effects of bad economy, the country has turned to the Survival of the fittest. Despite the bad Economic policies by poor manager of our economy, stealing and burglary are not the options

1 Like

Re: Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) by mediainc: 4:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
With this talent he can apply for Guinness book of records... ignorance and misuse of talent, is a disease.

1 Like

Re: Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) by Gratefulsoul202: 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
grin grin immediately he come out they don dey remove him cloth I see premium beating this I have seen

2 Likes

Re: Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) by socialmediaman: 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
Sekoni003:
Poverty is the worst thing that can happen to a man smh

and stealing from poor people and getting caught is even worse because the chances of survival are very slim

5 Likes

Re: Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
Omo! The boy na criminal wey sabi...

2 Likes

Re: Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) by Sambai65(m): 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
nob0dy:
They should Free him, he's just hungry and looking for what to eat
don't worry they will come to your house soon,he mate dey sell orange and watermelon at road side

2 Likes

Re: Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) by bibianna(f): 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
Too bad for him.
Re: Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) by izubext007: 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
Spiritual amatekun at work.

1 Like

Re: Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
Chai poverty.. I just come dey pity am. Na hunger cause am although it's no justification but they shouldn't kill him abeg

2 Likes

Re: Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) by Nonywendy(m): 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
nob0dy:
They should Free him, he's just hungry and looking for what to eat
and he continues in that manner. This is how e dey start to graduate to a bigger thief

2 Likes

Re: Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) by fof1: 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
Sekoni003:

Poverty Mindsets not Poverty Pls.
Re: Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
Nonywendy:
and he continues in that manner. This is how e dey start to graduate to a bigger thief
U are very right.. if he continues. I pray he gets saved from this path that either ends in jungle justice or prison

2 Likes

Re: Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 4:26pm On Feb 03, 2022
Damn!!
If na for my area here Dem for don arrange tyre and fuel for him head

3 Likes

Re: Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) by adecz: 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
undecided
Re: Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) by Goztino(m): 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Na to use cane design the head and neck with little resistance from him grin grin

grin grin grin grin

Guy you are very wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) by Libron: 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2022
How come he take pass through this small space sef.. Shey na that hunger be that?, if beta hunger hold you gaan u no go fi get power pass through this kind thin sef

1 Like

Re: Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) by samfrancis1(m): 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2022
swido:
Pls no jungle justice just simply take him to the appropriate authorities
swido:
swido:
swido:
swido:
swido:
swido:
swido:
swido:
swido:
swido:
I’ll never support jungle justice and will never join them in touching anyone, but bro there’s not appropriate authority anywhere in Nigeria, Taking petty thief to arm robbers in uniform

2 Likes

Re: Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) by Sparkd(m): 4:36pm On Feb 03, 2022
Many days for the theif one day for owner

1 Like

Re: Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) by Qatar2022: 4:36pm On Feb 03, 2022
Sekoni003:
Criminality and greed is inbuild stop blaming poverty that's on his own

1 Like

Re: Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) by Oduduwa707: 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2022
Sekoni003:

No, it's Ignorance! angry
Re: Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) by HIPROFILE(m): 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2022
Poverty can make one think badly.

1 Like

Re: Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) by Libron: 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
Things the 9ja sha.. E for stay der shop wella ready for die.. #Last sopa
Re: Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) by NotoriousBiggyS: 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
RandyOku:

Na him oooocheesy

Hahaha
Re: Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
Please tell me it's Ogun grin
Re: Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) by Newboss(m): 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
The guy just position his neck well. If na Ogun state, the skull for don dey shine now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) by Luciluv: 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
Anywhere someone’s head passed, his whole body van pass there. The dude just using hand to leave first is a mistake thereby increasing his torso size.

As per what I wrote above, we use it as escape mechanism during childhood when locked or trying to leave a place during plays - it has nothing to do with burglary.

Sorry for the guy. Let someone just help him and call police �‍♀️

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PnB Rock Shot Dead By Robber In Los Angeles Restaurant / Police Arrest Man Over Murder Of “sugar Mummy” In Enugu (pic) / SARS Officers Shoot Bus Driver In The Head At Point Range In Ikeja (Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.