Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,429 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Emmanuel Bwacha Dumps PDP For APC, Visits Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel Bwacha Dumps PDP For APC, Visits Buhari (17784 Views)

Nasir El-rufai Visits Buhari In Daura (photos) / Court Sacks Senator Emmanuel Bwacha For Defecting to APC / Emmanuel Bwacha Denies Backing Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Dumps PDP For APC, Visits Buhari by Peacecore: 5:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
seguno2:

Yea right, the way it was underestimated in Edo when Jagbajantis Tinuibu told them to vote for the APC candidate
U people will just be online giving unfounded verdicts. U guys agued that apc can't even get half of the vote in bayelsa, what later(forget the court case). Darius, the state Gov.has seriously underperformed, and that can work against the party in the state
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Dumps PDP For APC, Visits Buhari by fergie001: 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
garfield1:
He might as well be gunning for guber seat.him and the governor have fallen out and he will be rubbished in PDP obviously.the only option was to join apc or apga...

The Governor is not popular,both will divide southern votes.
Let's pretend others don't know but you know I know. No need to start arguing.

How can someone from Taraba South be leaving and then his replacement will be from the same Zone grin cheesy

He is going toe to toe with the Gov and will lose. The Governors are a new brand of Emperors.

....he can become another David umaru...I'll prefer he goes for guber.it is like ikpeaxu and abaribe
It cannot sell.

If Abia APC was organised, Abaribe will also have defected. Abia S is mainly Ukwa and Ngwa... Senate seat was supposed to be zoned between both areas but ever since Wabara from Ukwa left there...Abaribe who was a former Dep-Gov occupied for four terms and now he wants to be Gov (from the same Ngwa zone) and the same LGA as the Gov wants to replace him.

He is chasing shadows....let him bring Abuja money, it's sweet.
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Dumps PDP For APC, Visits Buhari by seguno2: 5:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
adelaja70:

All this Okoros sef.... Dey talk like who dem swear for . Is Obaseki still associating himself with PDP?

No, Obaseki has returned to his APC looters geng vomit, according to the man who dem no swear for. Trying to be funny, are you

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Dumps PDP For APC, Visits Buhari by Indispensable85(m): 5:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
iwaeda:

APC has lied to him.
Where Dagora today grin grin grin grin

What happened to Dogara? He's a member of house of representatives. The guy is fine.
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Dumps PDP For APC, Visits Buhari by fergie001: 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2022
Indispensable85:

What happened to Dogara? He's a member of house of representatives. The guy is fine.
Bwacha cannot win. The Gov is going to Senate that's why he defected.

The only way Bwacha can win is to bring Ikenya to his side. Unfortunately, Ikenya left APGA for PDP.
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Dumps PDP For APC, Visits Buhari by adelaja70(m): 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2022
seguno2:

No, Obaseki has returned to his APC looters geng vomit, according to the man who dem no swear for. Trying to be funny, are you
I know say you be dullard... I repeat, Obaseki nor dey attend PDP meetings again... And APC no need Obaseki again.. He's a failure.. Ask any Edo person.
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Dumps PDP For APC, Visits Buhari by Cantonese: 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2022
By Femi Bolaji JALINGO—

Deputy Senate Minority Leader, representing Taraba South on the platform of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Emmanuel Bwacha, has said All Progressives Congress, APC, is only comforting itself by saying the mass defection of its members in the National Assembly will not affect APC’s chances in the 2019 general elections.

Bwacha Bwacha, who spoke in Jalingo while fielding questions from journalists, explained that the recent development was a process of transformation, that was gradually altering the power of cohesion in both chambers.

He said: “In 2014, when members of PDP moved to APC, we said they are inconsequential, downgrading the leaders who are actually powerful individuals in their respective places. “These leaving APC are leaders elected by people in their various places and cannot be written off. They (APC) are only saying this to comfort themselves, so others will not be demoralised.”

Bwacha said he has been receiving congratulatory messages from people addressing him as Deputy Majority Leader.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/apc-comforting-itself-over-mass-defection-bwacha/

Hopefully Bwacha is comforting himself now after the above comment made in 2018.
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Dumps PDP For APC, Visits Buhari by iokpebholo: 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
eldoradoxx:
The Governor of Taraba State Darius Ishaku hails from Bwacha's Senatorial zone and is interested in clinching the Senatorial ticket for PDP. Bwacha is left in the cold and has to defect. The issue now is whether Bwacha can defeat the Governor whose PDP is entrenched in Taraba since 1999 till date.
Politics they say is local.
Just like senator Nwaboshi and governor Okowa in delta state.....He will still loose
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Dumps PDP For APC, Visits Buhari by Indispensable85(m): 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
fergie001:

Bwacha cannot win. The Gov is going to Senate that's why he defected.

The only way Bwacha can win is to bring Ikenya to his side. Unfortunately, Ikenya left APGA for PDP.

He should try his luck who knows?
I hate governors going to senate after doing 8yrs.
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Dumps PDP For APC, Visits Buhari by fergie001: 5:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
Indispensable85:
He should try his luck who knows?
I hate governors going to senate after doing 8yrs.
It is the new normal.

Abia State Gov has already identified. He is going and will win. It is now their retirement home.
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Dumps PDP For APC, Visits Buhari by iokpebholo: 5:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
adelaja70:

I know say you be dullard... I repeat, Obaseki nor dey attend PDP meetings again... And APC no need Obaseki again.. He's a failure.. Ask any Edo person.
it's like u guys don't know Edo state politics... Obaseki only won that election cos PDP has strong structure in Edo,D hatred for Oshiomonle and his Tinubu gang.....Even if Obaseki defects to APC today as long as APC present Tinubu as their candidate then e no go work......Don't forget PDP won two of d three senatorial seats in Edo state even without Obaseki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Dumps PDP For APC, Visits Buhari by garfield1: 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
fergie001:

Let's pretend others don't know but you know I know. No need to start arguing.

How can someone from Taraba South be leaving and then his replacement will be from the same Zone grin cheesy

He is going toe to toe with the Gov and will lose. The Governors are a new brand of Emperors.

It cannot sell.

If Abia APC was organised, Abaribe will also have defected. Abia S is mainly Ukwa and Ngwa... Senate seat was supposed to be zoned between both areas but ever since Wabara from Ukwa left there...Abaribe who was a former Dep-Gov occupied for four terms and now he wants to be Gov (from the same Ngwa zone) and the same LGA as the Gov wants to replace him.

He is chasing shadows....let him bring Abuja money, it's sweet.

Governors are emperors in their parties not real polls.you saw how aliyu,dakingari etc were humiliated.for a failed governor like Darius,it gets worse plus he is in the opposition.Darius holds USsa and takum,bwacha holds ibii and dona.wukari will be the tie breaker...

In states where apc is not in power,they do not follow zoning religiously.their candidates is decided either by connections to abuja or who can win esp in the north.bwacha will give them easy victory although senator abubakar Yusuf is an nwc member though he will be out of nwc during the primaries... If bwacha can't get the guber ticket,then automatic senate plus he nominates the deputy from the south.apc just needs bwacha to get taraba.taraba north and central will tilt to APC,it is how to deflate PDP votes in the south
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Dumps PDP For APC, Visits Buhari by iokpebholo: 5:53pm On Feb 03, 2022
garfield1:

My friend,apc has always been popular in taraba.in 2015 and 2019,buhari lost there by 50,000 votes.in 2015,mama taraba almost won by state.in 2019,apc lost to isyaku by 70,000 votes...
In 2019,apc won taraba central senate and lost tarabaa north by 7000 votes.apc won 2 out of 6 reps seats and 8 out of 24 assembly seats
popular and still loose?
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Dumps PDP For APC, Visits Buhari by adelaja70(m): 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
iokpebholo:
it's like u guys don't know Edo state politics... Obaseki only won that election cos PDP has strong structure in Edo,D hatred for Oshiomonle and his Tinubu gang.....Even if Obaseki defects to APC today as long as APC present Tinubu as their candidate then e no go work......Don't forget PDP won two of d three senatorial seats in Edo state even without Obaseki
So why didn't Obaseki lose the first election?
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Dumps PDP For APC, Visits Buhari by iokpebholo: 5:56pm On Feb 03, 2022
Peacecore:
U people will just be online giving unfounded verdicts. U guys agued that apc can't even get half of the vote in bayelsa, what later(forget the court case). Darius, the state Gov.has seriously underperformed, and that can work against the party in the state
Yes darious has seriously underperformed but Buhari complete failure is making him look like a saint
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Dumps PDP For APC, Visits Buhari by iokpebholo: 5:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
adelaja70:

So why didn't Obaseki lose the first election?
APC was much stronger then but yet PDP still got Two of d three Senators
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Dumps PDP For APC, Visits Buhari by Indispensable85(m): 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
fergie001:

It is the new normal.

Abia State Gov has already identified. He is going and will win. It is now their retirement home.

Do you have the names of APC state chairmen inaugurated today? I get interest for some states.
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Dumps PDP For APC, Visits Buhari by garfield1: 6:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
iokpebholo:
popular and still loose?

My boy,does popularity translate to automatic victory?
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Dumps PDP For APC, Visits Buhari by fergie001: 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
garfield1:
Very funny.

Don't worry.....when it's getting close, we will go through it again.
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Dumps PDP For APC, Visits Buhari by fergie001: 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
Indispensable85:

Do you have the names of APC state chairmen inaugurated today? I get interest for some states.
Which State own you wan know?

I am creating a thread for it in a few mins
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Dumps PDP For APC, Visits Buhari by Lugaman: 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2022
God bless the iron bender,2023 victory is sure by God grace.
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Dumps PDP For APC, Visits Buhari by vineyardfarms: 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
Political prostitutes, self centeredness and greed.Keep jumping like monkey - the branch will break someday.
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Dumps PDP For APC, Visits Buhari by Indispensable85(m): 6:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
fergie001:

Which State own you wan know?

I am creating a thread for it in a few mins

Nice one

kwara
Kano
Delta
Ogun
Osun
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Dumps PDP For APC, Visits Buhari by Letez: 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
He has lost his opportunity in taraba we are very ashamed of you no hope 4 u
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Dumps PDP For APC, Visits Buhari by fergie001: 6:56pm On Feb 03, 2022
Indispensable85:

Nice one

kwara
Kano
Delta
Ogun
Osun
I go tag you.....Give me 10 mins
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Dumps PDP For APC, Visits Buhari by hoyze24: 6:56pm On Feb 03, 2022
He's crazy. He's from the same senatorial district with the current governor of Taraba and he will be running for Senate in 2023. Bwacha had leave PDP because the governor would win the primary election.
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Dumps PDP For APC, Visits Buhari by Elibaba1: 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
Confirmedzombie:
Nice one. APC is the best party in the world.

Come 2023 APC will retire PDP from politics.

APC don't believe in making noise, APC not sentimental.

SE will never rule Nigeria.

APC
CHANGE

Naso una talk for 2015 & 2019 undecided undecided undecided
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Dumps PDP For APC, Visits Buhari by iokpebholo: 7:07pm On Feb 03, 2022
garfield1:

My boy,does popularity translate to automatic victory?
� lol..me ur boy?Let's watch and see how it goes but anything to move this country forward is what I stand for
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Dumps PDP For APC, Visits Buhari by Indispensable85(m): 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
fergie001:

I go tag you.....Give me 10 mins

Alright thanks
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Dumps PDP For APC, Visits Buhari by Karlosorji(m): 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
seunmsg:
Everybody is leaving the dead PDP.
Except Nigerians are stupid. APC is going no where
Re: Emmanuel Bwacha Dumps PDP For APC, Visits Buhari by lukency(m): 8:41pm On Feb 03, 2022
How much him steal before decamping.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hoodlums Set INEC Office Ablaze In Enugu / Buhari Receiving Letter Of Credence From Pakistan, Japan & Ukraine's Ambassadors / 2019 Polls: Fear Buhari’s Govt, Obasanjo’s Coalition Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.