Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Kim Kardashian Racist Joke About Her Kid In 2012 Tweet Goes Viral - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Racist Joke About Her Kid In 2012 Tweet Goes Viral (39270 Views)

Rare Throwback Photo Of Davido In 2012 / Toyin Lawani Goes After Social Media User And Her Kid / JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Racist Joke About Her Kid In 2012 Tweet Goes Viral by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:28pm On Feb 03, 2022

KIM UNDER FIRE Kim Kardashian slammed for ‘racist’ joke in 2012 tweet after Khloe is accused of using racial slur in old KUWTK clip
Katherine Schaffstall
12:53 ET, Feb 2 2022Updated: 15:58 ET, Feb 2 2022
KIM Kardashian has been slammed for a joke she made on Twitter in 2012 which fans have claimed is racist.

The 41-year-old has faced backlash just weeks after her sister Khloe was accused of using a racial slur in an old Keeping Up With the Kardashians clip.

Kim was slammed after a 'racist' tweet from 2012 resurfacedCredit: Instagram

Fans had a lot to say about the controversial tweetCredit: Twitter/@KimKardashian

Back in 2012, Kim seemed to make a bad joke on Twitter that many fans have said is racist.

The SKIMS mogul wrote at the time: "Mom- want any coffee? Me- yes please Mom- how do u take it? Me- half coffee half milk. Just make it the colour of what my kid would be.”

Kim posted the tweet one year before welcoming daughter North, eight, with ex-husband Kanye West, 44.

The former couple- who also share kids Saint, six, Chicago, three, and Psalm, two- were dating at the time that the tweet was posted.

While Kim posted the tweet nearly a decade ago, many KUWTK fans have expressed their outrage over the comment in a recent Reddit thread dedicated to the Kardashians' tone-deaf moments.

One Reddit user wrote: "This tweet has lived a little rent free in my mind, ngl!! I was just like what on earth lmao."

An additional fan chimed in: "I had never seen that, lol, it reminds me of when Khloe said that they are the only KKK to let black men in."

Meanwhile, others responded to Kim on the Twitter thread.

Another upset fan commented: "Pure, unadulterated insanity. I'm convinced this is just to make people mad. Don’t fall for this bait folks!"

KHLOE'S CONTROVERSY
Kim was slammed just weeks after a clip resurfaced of Khloe, 37, using a racial slur in an old KUWTK clip.

In the throwback scene, Khloe had spoken up to defend Kim after trolls had accused her of appropriating black culture.

While offering a response to the haters, Khloe reportedly said: "Hashtag fact, my baby is black.

"Hashtag I only like black c**k. That's what I would say."

Khloe then reportedly appeared to have used the N-word when she described some of the name-callings she had received from fans.

After one Twitter user had re-shared the old clip on social media, fans begged Hulu to "cancel" the Kardashians new show.

BLACKFISHING CLAIMS
Kim has also faced backlash in the past when fans accused her of "blackfishing."

Last year, the reality star posted a photo of her hands on her Instagram Story that showed two very different shades of color.

In the snap, one of Kim's hands looked much lighter than the other as she wrote: "Body makeup is perfect for hands bc my hands are always pale & our formula is waterproof so you can wash your hands!

"We used colour Light/Medium."

Some fans weren't happy that Kim changed her skin colour, as a Twitter user shared the Story and wrote: "It must be so exhausting having to tint your skin darker every time you do a shoot or something."

Another critic chimed in: "I mean she is also known for blackfishing a bunch. So I get the frustration."

"If she stopped wearing all that s**t, her skin might be able to catch some f***in' vitamin D and tan naturally," a third added.

Kim was dating Kanye when she posted the tweetCredit: Getty

The exes share four kids togetherCredit: Instagram / Kim Kardashian

The TV personality has been accused of 'blackfishing' in the pastCredit: Twitter/@KimKardashian

Khloe has also been slammed for 'racist' actions recentlyCredit: Instagram

thesun

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Racist Joke About Her Kid In 2012 Tweet Goes Viral by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2022
Okay.
So, what should we do with this news? undecided

138 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Racist Joke About Her Kid In 2012 Tweet Goes Viral by Kriely(m): 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
Like we should be surprised?

The whole KUWTK is a sham of a show

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Racist Joke About Her Kid In 2012 Tweet Goes Viral by kushercain: 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
Fact

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Racist Joke About Her Kid In 2012 Tweet Goes Viral by SportsHD: 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
I don't see what's racist in this tweet.

People be digging up niggas pasts. That's how they convicted Cosby for something he did 100 years ago. ( I ain't supporting him though)

Like tk Kirkland would say
" let a bitch say tk Kirkland touched my pussy in motherfuvking 1928, I bet you a million dollars the bitch come up missing.

These neegas wait till you're successful or have attained some type of Fame then, try to bring you down with some harmless words you said twenty decades ago.

The bloody gays society too. One can't say anything bad about them in America, neegas, corporations and tv networks would want to cancel you.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Racist Joke About Her Kid In 2012 Tweet Goes Viral by Antoeni(m): 11:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
So painful�
After 15years in marriage, a man discovered that the mother in-law
Is the mother of his wife.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Racist Joke About Her Kid In 2012 Tweet Goes Viral by Mryacks: 4:44am On Feb 04, 2022
For people for only date and marry black folks....yeah right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Racist Joke About Her Kid In 2012 Tweet Goes Viral by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:41am On Feb 04, 2022
SportsHD:
People be digging up niggas pasts. That's how they convicted Cosby for something he did 100 years ago.
how old is he? grin

Seriously though they should let these Girls be.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Racist Joke About Her Kid In 2012 Tweet Goes Viral by wizonlyson: 6:42am On Feb 04, 2022
her kids..her life..e no concern me.. undecidedher kids..her life..e no concern me..

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Racist Joke About Her Kid In 2012 Tweet Goes Viral by ImoleNaija: 12:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
Re: Kim Kardashian Racist Joke About Her Kid In 2012 Tweet Goes Viral by FuckSilly: 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
I don't just understand what people fansy in SHAMELESS WHORĒS with no moral values...

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Racist Joke About Her Kid In 2012 Tweet Goes Viral by einsteine(m): 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
How is that tweet racist?

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Racist Joke About Her Kid In 2012 Tweet Goes Viral by Jobdrillers: 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nice

Want to watch milf visit link below
Re: Kim Kardashian Racist Joke About Her Kid In 2012 Tweet Goes Viral by davodyguy: 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
Antoeni:
So painful�
After 15years in marriage, a man discovered that the mother in-law
Is the mother of his wife.
So unfortunately

2 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Racist Joke About Her Kid In 2012 Tweet Goes Viral by adecz: 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
undecided

What's the big deal❓

Kim was speaking the truth
and being poetic about it.☑️☑️☑️

The hypocritical American society
too like unnecessary wahala sef❗️❗️☹️☹️

The BLM movement is now
taking things to ridiculous levels.❌❌❌

Kim, we've got your back
on this one⏪▪️▫️◽️

8 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Racist Joke About Her Kid In 2012 Tweet Goes Viral by jaxxy(m): 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
We know they are not racist so why all the noise. I think some people just enjoy using the social media to create storms for whatever reasons.

4 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Racist Joke About Her Kid In 2012 Tweet Goes Viral by wisdom042(m): 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
How does this news affect the price of sachet water?

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Racist Joke About Her Kid In 2012 Tweet Goes Viral by Rastaramsey(m): 12:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
Make people rest jare grin grin

No snake thread for lala sad sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Racist Joke About Her Kid In 2012 Tweet Goes Viral by Kilotat: 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
Is dollars not made in Zimbabwe? Am telling one Aboki here, he is arguing that its morroco

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Racist Joke About Her Kid In 2012 Tweet Goes Viral by tillaman(m): 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
They only love black co*ks
Such effrontery
Re: Kim Kardashian Racist Joke About Her Kid In 2012 Tweet Goes Viral by FriendsAndFans(m): 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
Lol kanye
Re: Kim Kardashian Racist Joke About Her Kid In 2012 Tweet Goes Viral by FalseProphet1(m): 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
There's nothing racial in what she said, she was just being sarcastic. Nigerians condemning her are all hypocrites cos we use worse tribalistic languages on each other even right here on Nairaland.

Tribalism amongst Africans in Africa is worse than racism in Europe and America against Africans.

This I have seen.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Racist Joke About Her Kid In 2012 Tweet Goes Viral by Gwan2(m): 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
Re: Kim Kardashian Racist Joke About Her Kid In 2012 Tweet Goes Viral by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
Mshewww how is this racist?

12 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Racist Joke About Her Kid In 2012 Tweet Goes Viral by Zi: 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
People are so easily offended these days undecided

4 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Racist Joke About Her Kid In 2012 Tweet Goes Viral by chatinent: 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
Never liked this doll.
Re: Kim Kardashian Racist Joke About Her Kid In 2012 Tweet Goes Viral by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
Mryacks:
For people for only date and marry black folks....yeah right.

Dating and marrying a black dude doesn't stop one from being racist.

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Racist Joke About Her Kid In 2012 Tweet Goes Viral by Yankiss(m): 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
Lowering the bar of racism. What exactly is offensive here? I mean it was not said in bad faith.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kim Kardashian Racist Joke About Her Kid In 2012 Tweet Goes Viral by 9jaBloke: 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
Mountain �️ out of mole hill

SportsHD:
People be digging up niggas pasts.
Jobless peeps

SportsHD:
That's how they convicted Cosby for something he did 100 years ago.
deservedly

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tems & Wizkid Baby Mama, Jada Surprise Him On His 32nd Birthday(Video) / Pastor Tobi Gifts Eniola Badmus Hermes Bag Worth Millions / Ben Bruce Reacts To Wizkid's MOBO 2017 Award & Beating Jay Z & Drake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.