Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Gernot Rohr Dismisses Links To Ghana Coaching Job - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Gernot Rohr Dismisses Links To Ghana Coaching Job (6140 Views)

Chelsea Contact Tuchel Over Coaching Job / Enyeama Lands First Coaching Job In France / Sunday Oliseh Rejects Waasland Beveren, Belgian Coaching Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gernot Rohr Dismisses Links To Ghana Coaching Job by insidenaijasblog: 3:37pm On Feb 03, 2022
'It would be difficult for me to fight against my former team' - Gernot Rohr dismisses links to Ghana coaching job

Former Super Eagles manager Gernot Rohr, has dismissed reports linking him to the vacant Black Stars of Ghana coaching job, Newspremises reports.

Rohr was reported as one of the candidates contacted by Ghana to replace Milovan Rajevac ahead of Ghana’s crucial Qatar 2022 World Cup qualifier against Nigeria in March.

But Rohr has denied being contacted for the vacant position, stating it will be difficult to coach another team against the Super Eagles.

“I don’t have any agent and nobody is intensifying my candidature to coach Ghana,” Rohr told NationSports.

“Of course, some countries contacted me and not me contacting them.

“It would be difficult for me to fight against my former team,”

Rohr was sacked as Eagles coach just few weeks before the commencement of this year’s AFCON in Cameroon.
https://newspremises.com.ng/it-would-be-difficult-for-me-to-fight-against-my-former-team-gernot-rohr-dismisses-links-to-ghana-coaching-job/

1 Like

Re: Gernot Rohr Dismisses Links To Ghana Coaching Job by Quest7777: 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
“It would be difficult for me to fight against my former team,”
Na lie. If dem give am better offer, he go grab am fast with 2 hands. See as he don already position his hands to grab... grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gernot Rohr Dismisses Links To Ghana Coaching Job by Joezinho: 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
Lol.. Rohr dismisses the link to the BS job after it had been offered to Otto Addo. How convenient..

cheesy
Re: Gernot Rohr Dismisses Links To Ghana Coaching Job by StayMotivated: 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2022
This man really performed during his time as Super Eagles coach. I really don't know why he was sacked.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gernot Rohr Dismisses Links To Ghana Coaching Job by wisdom042(m): 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
Them no offer baba money wey him need if not he go rush am
Re: Gernot Rohr Dismisses Links To Ghana Coaching Job by ubaobi: 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
That would be a very smart move from Ghana, he knows the ins and out of the Nigerian team. Baba never receive better offer that's why he still dey give long talk like politician.
Re: Gernot Rohr Dismisses Links To Ghana Coaching Job by Bar1941(m): 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
He should have done that before they announced the appointment of their new coach.

2 Likes

Re: Gernot Rohr Dismisses Links To Ghana Coaching Job by Flexherbal(m): 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
Who wan chop frog, make e chop the one wey get eggs.

2 Likes

Re: Gernot Rohr Dismisses Links To Ghana Coaching Job by visijo(m): 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
Those of you that promised to buy plane for your mother when you grow up....How far? Abi you never grow?��
Re: Gernot Rohr Dismisses Links To Ghana Coaching Job by BigDawsNet: 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
I heard Chelsea is looking for dis man lipsrsealed
Re: Gernot Rohr Dismisses Links To Ghana Coaching Job by flemsy15(m): 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
This is the 'wrongest' time to take over Ghana for him. If he fails to beat Nigeria in the world cup qualifiers playoffs, He will be sacked instantly in March.
Re: Gernot Rohr Dismisses Links To Ghana Coaching Job by Hapinex01: 6:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
Hmm
Re: Gernot Rohr Dismisses Links To Ghana Coaching Job by Samson0303: 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
Bullhari is calling him right away

1 Like

Re: Gernot Rohr Dismisses Links To Ghana Coaching Job by Germi9: 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
Him still dey dis country??
Re: Gernot Rohr Dismisses Links To Ghana Coaching Job by adeniyi997: 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
Trate
Re: Gernot Rohr Dismisses Links To Ghana Coaching Job by Olympiacos(m): 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
E no say him go lose against Nigeria baba Japa. grin

1 Like

Re: Gernot Rohr Dismisses Links To Ghana Coaching Job by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
Political coach. He lie so that eagles can be at ease unprepared. sad
Re: Gernot Rohr Dismisses Links To Ghana Coaching Job by KingOfAmebo(m): 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
Re: Gernot Rohr Dismisses Links To Ghana Coaching Job by Stevenson20: 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
Make we tell Ghanaians �� about this man? grin
Re: Gernot Rohr Dismisses Links To Ghana Coaching Job by Memberclub(m): 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
that Ghana team is still trash
Re: Gernot Rohr Dismisses Links To Ghana Coaching Job by Noshitboi(m): 6:36pm On Feb 03, 2022
He knows they won't give him time like naija did
Re: Gernot Rohr Dismisses Links To Ghana Coaching Job by victorazy(m): 6:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
Nigeria better beg this man back
Re: Gernot Rohr Dismisses Links To Ghana Coaching Job by Ajimusty2: 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
Abeg make him come before march.
Re: Gernot Rohr Dismisses Links To Ghana Coaching Job by jaxxy(m): 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2022
StayMotivated:
This man really performed during his time as Super Eagles coach. I really don't know why he was sacked.

There are some type of failing streaks that’s are embarrassing and hard to explain or defend.
Re: Gernot Rohr Dismisses Links To Ghana Coaching Job by Muhammadson2020: 6:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ajimusty2:
Abeg make him come before march.
The man head strong gan. After they sacked him, a whole Super Eagles couldn't pass second round. It rarely happens. Quarter final and semifinal or final is when the Eagles got eliminated in past Nations Cup. We might not even qualify for Worldcup. Nff needs to resolve issues with this man. I heard they are owing him

1 Like

Re: Gernot Rohr Dismisses Links To Ghana Coaching Job by yomi531(m): 6:55pm On Feb 03, 2022
StayMotivated:
Help me ask fake fans oo. If na him dem knock out for round16, We for no hear word

3 Likes

Re: Gernot Rohr Dismisses Links To Ghana Coaching Job by yahmohy27: 7:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
Nice one
But why not if they give better payment?
Re: Gernot Rohr Dismisses Links To Ghana Coaching Job by jrusky(m): 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
Pls I beg you Ghanaians don't hire that man. That man is red flag if you hire him all of you should go and buy calculator anytime their is national games. It was this man that taught average Super Eagle supporters how to use calculator to calculate fixture table, plus or minus, survive the table or not they you people should also get BP machine Roahr nearly kill so many of high BP in Nigeria.

Pls free Roahr you can only hire him for scouting players he is God in that but not as the main coach. Pls be warn.
Re: Gernot Rohr Dismisses Links To Ghana Coaching Job by ChocolateWine(f): 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
visijo:
Those of you that promised to buy plane for your mother when you grow up....How far? Abi you never grow?��

You papa

1 Like

Re: Gernot Rohr Dismisses Links To Ghana Coaching Job by joelsteron: 7:28pm On Feb 03, 2022
StayMotivated:

I can't see eagles in world cup yet. Ghana are more serious country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NSF 2024: Organizers Begin Search For Ceremonies Team / Follow For Sure Bets Punters Only / Bet9ja Most Successful Vfl Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.