Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Yaya Toure Tops List Of Highest Paid African Soccer Players - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yaya Toure Tops List Of Highest Paid African Soccer Players (1271 Views)

Yaya Toure Is CAF African Footballer Of 2013 / Who Are The Top 8 Highest Paid African Soccer Players Of 2011? / Mikel Is 7th Best Paid African Player (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Yaya Toure Tops List Of Highest Paid African Soccer Players by LTVersati(m): 3:34am On Jun 23, 2011
http://korrectnation.com/?p=10497

While most of us use our legs merely for walking, some use them for making big money. Shame on us. Today ordinary folk with extraordinary leg power, speed, balance, tact and coordination rake in millions of dollars doing nothing more than pursuing a leather ball around a massive pitch.

Soccer is big business, and the players- the talented, the savvy and the fluky-have benefitted immensely from satisfying the cravings of enthusiastic, idolizing fans. Stars like Beckham, Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi have earned colossal fortunes playing the game they love. And African players haven’t been left out in the magic of it all. Based solely on their annual salaries, these are the highest-paid African soccer players:

http://korrectnation.com/?p=10497
Re: Yaya Toure Tops List Of Highest Paid African Soccer Players by mikuz(m): 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2011
Haba!Shame on you not me! I don't only use my legs for walking!
Re: Yaya Toure Tops List Of Highest Paid African Soccer Players by honeric01(m): 7:40pm On Jun 23, 2011

(1)

Germany Damages World Cup Trophy. / England Name Four Nigerian-born Youngsters In U-20 Squad / Who is more popular, Footballer or Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.