Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,387 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Political Party - The Cable (FACT CHECK) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Political Party - The Cable (FACT CHECK) (12487 Views)

Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard / No Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Party - Fact Check By The Cable (Throwback / Hillary Eta: Giadom Not Competent To Call APC NEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Political Party - The Cable (FACT CHECK) by Ayoefa: 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
Pandora lying Chinese man cannot surprise me again, he's capable of saying such rubbish thing.
Oh well, majority of Nigerians will vote for APC except for the Mkpuru mirri cannibals who will vote for PDP as usual, their IPIG terrorist party.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Political Party - The Cable (FACT CHECK) by Houstency(m): 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
NimrodEndOfDays:
you are obviously not smart

Attaching 'smartness' to an online misfit is far too kind of you. Propaganda is their stock in trade.
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Political Party - The Cable (FACT CHECK) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
Houstency:

Attaching 'smartness' to an online misfit is far too kind of you. Propaganda is their stock in trade.
some times i wonder if they are thugs at oshodi with the least amount of education

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Political Party - The Cable (FACT CHECK) by SOFTSKILL: 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
goaldynboy:

If you have the video or the audio or the link (where he said it) show us or you shut up for life!!

Stop showing us what Ngige or his supporters said or alleged in a newspaper!! Show us where Peter Obi said it with his mouth!!

When somebody accuse another person of saying a thing.....

....it is different from when somebody said it himself!
to

I laugh in Spanish, you want evidence now! But you will be ready to jump into conclusion on Tinubu's matter. You want to market your tribesman while demarketing the candidate of another tribe. We never start self, you go hear wen!
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Political Party - The Cable (FACT CHECK) by SOFTSKILL: 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ayoefa:
Pandora lying Chinese man cannot surprise me again, he's capable of saying such rubbish thing.
Oh well, majority of Nigerians will vote for APC except for the Mkpuru mirri cannibals who will vote for PDP as usual, their IPIG terrorist party.

Stop embarrassing his Excellency, Him Tu Lie of Erosion ravaged enclave of the Osu Lees

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Political Party - The Cable (FACT CHECK) by 2ndBase: 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
LegendHero:
But Premium Times carried the news is 2013 & Sahararrporters 2011, so what’s the cable talking about. It was even ACN he was referring to and they are not APC then. So why is the cable mixing two name tag?

So PremiumTimes defense is that they reach out to Obi aide and he said he did not say that. Is that how to do journalism? Will Obi have said he said it? You go fear for Nigeria media.

Me I don’t even care, he has the right to call it a Yoruba party because it’s politics. The Yorubas also have the right to repay back if need be when he need their support at the polls.

His brethren also called APC Ewedu and Fulani party. It’s politics and you can say anything to curry favor, you shouldn’t just cry when the other side retaliate in kind.

You're always petty. Tell us how corrupt Peter Obi was/is and if he was an under performer during his administration in Anambra. You sound very nauseating always.
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Political Party - The Cable (FACT CHECK) by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 05, 2022
NGpatriot:
Peter Peter Obi is bad market outside iboland.... grin

Oga can you breakdown the pandora report and sgow bit by bit how he broke the law. Even trump and other American make investments in tax havens to avoid tax. this is different from tax evasion
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Political Party - The Cable (FACT CHECK) by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 05, 2022
Kingchukzzy:
Igbos are not yet to be trusted. They should stop � all their greedy political ambitions.
The Hausa are not good but we can manage with them in power. The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.

If it greed i give to Hausa politicians it is their greed and lust for power that put us into this mess from 2015
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Political Party - The Cable (FACT CHECK) by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 05, 2022
dapolaw:
Dear PeterObi

In case you manage to secure the mandate to contest general elections under any platform as Nigeria’s next President

Just so you know, the North( Cows) and the SW( Slaves) will overwhelmingly vote against you and there's absolutely nothing you or your Nairaland bots can do.

Sincerely,

DL
In your dreams boy
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Political Party - The Cable (FACT CHECK) by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 05, 2022
Newton85:
Dear meth IPOB cretin, did you ask for a video clip when your leader Nnamdi Kanu said met with Donald Trump? Did you ask for a link to the publication when your fellow meth liars claimed that Rihanna said she was Igbo? At what point did you utterly brainwashed IPOB loonies start demanding evidence for something?

Dear Skull miner,
Please can you provide the link where Obi said it verbatim from his mouth not where Lai Mohammed or Chris Ngige quoted him.
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Political Party - The Cable (FACT CHECK) by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 05, 2022
Newton85:
While it's true that the tribalistic bigot Peter Obi painted ACN as a "Yoruba party" as an election winning strategy against Chris Ngige, APC vuvuzelas themselves shouldn't have disseminated the fake news that he called APC a "Yoruba party."

Dude show me where Obi said it verbatim and the paper wrote that he said it not the paper quoting an allegation from Lai Mohammed or Chris Ngige. Because at that time the latter guys were desperate to do anything to level the playing field in Anambra elections at that time.
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Political Party - The Cable (FACT CHECK) by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 05, 2022
Ayoefa:

Oga bring your proof where he said it ooooo. Dear skull miner and Colorado or awon loud consumer am sure you will vote for even an ant once your are high on colorado
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Political Party - The Cable (FACT CHECK) by Nobody: 7:15am On Feb 05, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

I laugh in Spanish, you want evidence now! But you will be ready to jump into conclusion on Tinubu's matter. You want to market your tribesman while demarketing the candidate of another tribe. We never start self, you go hear wen!

But in Tinubu's case the evidence was there for all to see especially the Bullion Van saga that Tinubu's campaign strategist couldn't even provide a reasonable explanation as to what Tinubu source of income was for him to have a bullion van bring money to his house.
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Political Party - The Cable (FACT CHECK) by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 05, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

Stop embarrassing his Excellency, Him Tu Lie of Erosion ravaged enclave of the Osu Lees

Oga show us proof that he said any of these not a quote or an allegation peddled by Lai Mohammed amd Chris Ngige.
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Political Party - The Cable (FACT CHECK) by maestroferddi: 7:20am On Feb 05, 2022
LegendHero:
But Premium Times carried the news is 2013 & Sahararrporters 2011, so what’s the cable talking about. It was even ACN he was referring to and they are not APC then. So why is the cable mixing two name tag?

So PremiumTimes defense is that they reach out to Obi aide and he said he did not say that. Is that how to do journalism? Will Obi have said he said it? You go fear for Nigeria media.

Me I don’t even care, he has the right to call it a Yoruba party because it’s politics. The Yorubas also have the right to repay back if need be when he need their support at the polls.

His brethren also called APC Ewedu and Fulani party. It’s politics and you can say anything to curry favor, you shouldn’t just cry when the other side retaliate in kind.
Furnish us with the source or stop talking nonsense...

You should have some sense of shame na....Your mindless propaganda and falsehood have been debunked: You should be contrite.

Why dredge up more lies?
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Political Party - The Cable (FACT CHECK) by maestroferddi: 7:45am On Feb 05, 2022
NGpatriot:
Imagine the loser. He's trying to become the president of Nigeria, but he defends and supports terrorists..

Awon straw men...
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Political Party - The Cable (FACT CHECK) by Newton85: 8:13am On Feb 05, 2022
obynzo:

Dude show me where Obi said it verbatim and the paper wrote that he said it not the paper quoting an allegation from Lai Mohammed or Chris Ngige. Because at that time the latter guys were desperate to do anything to level the playing field in Anambra elections at that time.
Go and take it up with Chris Ngige then.
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Political Party - The Cable (FACT CHECK) by Newton85: 8:14am On Feb 05, 2022
obynzo:

Dear Skull miner,
Please can you provide the link where Obi said it verbatim from his mouth not where Lai Mohammed or Chris Ngige quoted him.
meth IPOB cretins now demand link and evidence? Since when? Wonders shall never end!
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Political Party - The Cable (FACT CHECK) by Ayed44: 9:05am On Feb 05, 2022
LegendHero:

Provide a link where Obi said it. Not where Ngige alleged that Obi said.
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Political Party - The Cable (FACT CHECK) by Ayed44: 9:11am On Feb 05, 2022
LegendHero:

No the articles are talking about multiple things.

Ngige was actually the one that first challenged Obi for making the claim that ACN is a Yoruba party.
Did Ngige provide a proof where Obi made the said statement? If you read the article well, Ngige was only alleging that Obi said it but Ngige didn't say he heard Obi saying it.
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Political Party - The Cable (FACT CHECK) by EagleNest(m): 9:27am On Feb 05, 2022
Nigeria's biggest opportunity to get it right has availed itself. Peter Obi will fix Nigeria for good. I can't see any other candidates among those that declared interest that can do it. Another person who I think is capable is Akinwumi Adeshina. These two can fix Nigeria for good if we jettison sentiments and tribes.
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Political Party - The Cable (FACT CHECK) by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 05, 2022
Newton85:
meth IPOB cretins now demand link and evidence? Since when? Wonders shall never end!

Dude try and be objective show us evidence that he said it with his mouth. You this skull miner and colorado consumer. Please have you gone to rehab to wean yourself off the colorado habit?
Re: Peter Obi Didn’t Call APC A Yoruba Political Party - The Cable (FACT CHECK) by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 05, 2022
Newton85:
Go and take it up with Chris Ngige then.

Come man just be bold and show evidence. Stop being a coward.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking!!: Tinubu Wins Ticket!!! / Malami: Naira Redesign Has Reduced Kidnapping, Corruption / Yar’adua Sick, Hospitalised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.