Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,061 members, 7,867,012 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

Lady Activist Lambasts VP Osinbajo For Neglecting Home Front, Gives Him A Nickna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Activist Lambasts VP Osinbajo For Neglecting Home Front, Gives Him A Nickna (324 Views)

2019: Sowore Gets Support From Home Front / Reno Mocks Osinbajo For Saying 'corrupt Politicians Are The Problems Of Nigeria' / Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Activist Lambasts VP Osinbajo For Neglecting Home Front, Gives Him A Nickna by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
A popular lady Human Rights Activist has lambasted Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo for neglecting his people doing the bidding of the North for seven good years.

READ ALSO:  2023 Ambitions of Tinubu, Osinbajo, Peter Obi dead on arrival – SOWORE

She mentioned the neglect of Shagamu-Ikene Highway and Cocoa Rubber Plantation in the Southwest that could boost foreign exchange to Nigeria.
She declared that "Uncle Yemi" dare not say he will come to his home Town in Ikenne, Ogun State rather he should go to Daura and live with President Muhammadu Buhari.
She gave the VP a nickname, 'UNCLE PERSEVERANCE' and added that Nigeria do not need a Motivational Speaker in the next dispensation but a leader with action.
CLICK TO WATCH MORE:

https://www./ogunstatecitizens/permalink/4978479582190409/

CLICK TO READ MORE: https://www.sojworldnews.com/lady-activist-lambasts-vp-osinbajo-for-neglecting-home-front-gives-him-a-nickname-videodetails/

Dear Distinguished Friend,
Kindly add SOJ WORLDWIDE ONLINE NEWS to your WhatsApp groups with this number 08023851511 for our news updates in Sports, Politics, Local, Foreign and Human Interest news.
Join our WhatsApp Broadcast List on 09069473894 to receive our news updates as it breaks.
We count on you for our success and progress.
Remain blessed!

Adesoji Omosebi
Editor-in-Chief
SOJ WORLDWIDE...an ONLINE NEWS with a difference.

Re: Lady Activist Lambasts VP Osinbajo For Neglecting Home Front, Gives Him A Nickna by TheRareGem1(f): 8:27pm On Feb 03, 2022
Previous post op, focus on it

https://www.nairaland.com/6845394/why-osinbajo-quiet-giant-strides#107523183

Why Is Osinbajo Quiet About His Giant Strides In Ikenne?

I visited Ikenne in the last week and I was truly surprised by what Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is doing for the people of Ikenne.

But what surprised me the most is that these things were not in the media.

According to my uncle, here are some of the things he has done and facilitated. I'm sure you will be truly surprised.

Osinbajo is not your regular politician and he does not do things for the cameras. His humanitarian works are kept quiet from what I gathered.

As far as I know, his achievements in Ikenne include:

(i) The upgrading of Ikenne Town Hall (now Alakenne's Palace).

(ii) The modernisation of the Ikenne Market

(iii) The construction of drainages from the Obafemi Awolow Primary School towards Ikenne.

(iv) The construction of drainages being prepared along Obafemi Awolowo Avenue

(v)Through the VP, the construction of a mini bridge/ culvert at Lekoro on the way to Aiyepe after Late Idowu Sofola's house was done.

(vi) Donation and energization of 500 KVA transformer on Awolowo Avenue.

(vii) The construction of senior secondary and junior secondary classrooms in Mayflower.

(viii) Provision of palliatives to citizens in the local government during the lockdown.

(ix). Provision of solar street lights in the town

(x) Construction a block of classroom, administrative office, toilet and borehole in Ikenne Community High School.

(xi) Provision of borehole with storage tanks and generator to Ita oyila Community.

A couple of other projects that would rather be kept private.

Thank you.

For a doubting Thomas like me, I was perplexed.
Re: Lady Activist Lambasts VP Osinbajo For Neglecting Home Front, Gives Him A Nickna by headSmasher: 8:28pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Lady Activist Lambasts VP Osinbajo For Neglecting Home Front, Gives Him A Nickna by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 8:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
Re: Lady Activist Lambasts VP Osinbajo For Neglecting Home Front, Gives Him A Nickna by Deputy1111(m): 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
She is free to say her rubbish, at least talk is cheap.

Ask her if she has ever been to Ikene, and find out whether Osinbajo is working or not.

Not everything you will see on media .
Re: Lady Activist Lambasts VP Osinbajo For Neglecting Home Front, Gives Him A Nickna by okefranci: 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2022
I guessed this lady has not been to Ikenne to see giant projects did by Osinbajo before she started vomiting rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Northern Nigeria At A Crossroad / Approved APC National Convention Sub-committees / Where Is Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.