Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex (111569 Views)

Coconut Stuck Up Taiwanese Man's Bum After He Put It There During Sex Act (Pics) / 5 Igbo Nigerian Men Die In New Delhi, India Within A Week / South Africa Bans Doggy Style During Sex (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by osazsky(m): 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
Nice topic..reminds me of how my friend became paralysed with sevre stroke after taking some chemicals and roots for 24 hrs sex..over 15 years my guy still dey wheelchair the girl he wanted to do show of strength with is happily marrier to a rich man with kids but she tried sha if not for her quick thinking and response we for lose rex..though he is on wheels now its better than those that died..that singular act chanhed his destiny..psychologically and emotionally but we still dey cal am for encouragement..nobody should insult him..anyone could have fallen victim he was only 19 then..in 100 lv..but we done turn apa now..when i remember i just laugh then later start crying

2 Likes

Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by baralatie(m): 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
osazsky:
Nice topic..reminds me of how my friend became paralysed with sevre stroke after taking some chemicals and roots for 24 hrs sex..over 15 years my guy still dey wheelchair the girl he wanted to do show of strength with is happily marrier to a rich man with kids but she tried sha if not for her quick thinking and response we for lose rex..though he is on wheels now its better than those that died..that singular act chanhed his destiny..psychologically and emotionally but we still dey cal am for encouragement..nobody should insult him..anyone could have fallen victim he was only 19 then..in 100 lv..but we done turn apa now..when i remember i just laugh then later start crying
smiley sad
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by brookz: 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2022
flokii:
The male gender is getting weaker while the females are becoming stronger.. there is no other way to explain it.

The future is female grin grin grin
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by 3kay945(m): 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
flokii:
The male gender is getting weaker while the females are becoming stronger.. there is no other way to explain it.

grin wink
Abi o
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by 3kay945(m): 10:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
osazsky:

Nawa o... at 19? shocked
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by Pharaohny: 10:59pm On Feb 03, 2022
seyz91:
Na you gangan be olodo, i know CPR even before dem born you, what i was saying is, so make we all go buy cpr machine anytime we won go Bleep abi?

And to clear you , CpR na Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitator

Now you know cheesy

It good to know you went to school for you to even have the knowledge of CPR before I was born cos you know my date of birth grin cheesy cheesy

The Olodo still proves you right
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by JustinZiyech(m): 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2022
Something must kill a man
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by seyz91(m): 11:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
cheesy grin
Pharaohny:

It good to know you went to school for you to even have the knowledge of CPR before I was born cos you know my date of birth grin cheesy cheesy

The Olodo still proves you right
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
omooba969:

Your gf needs some CPR training just in case.
Am like this too and it really bothers me, because of this I rarely have sex. One round and am done, it’s too much work!
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by Kuriosmynd: 11:27pm On Feb 03, 2022
Archtoch:
I have never come across a story of a married couple dying on top of each other during sex. Emphasis on married couple.
Let he who is wise receive the message.

Don't be a fool!
If death from sex with a married partner happens, do you think the other spouse will tell the truth of how it happened?
Don't be a fool once again. Think?
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by Valuc: 11:28pm On Feb 03, 2022
But how person go engage in such physical activity and the person no sweat?... I just dey ask for those of us wen dey run the things with or without fan or ac..... And no forget.. we dey close door and drop curtain
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by Dreytonisback(m): 12:00am On Feb 04, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
Guys, Let me tell you what man-power does to your body... it increases blood flow to your penis and increases your blood pressure as well as your heart beat... men suffers heart attack from this and die when they don't get CPR to jump start the heart again!!!

Educate your partner on how to do proper CPR, just incase, if it happens, nobody dies !!!

Wetin be CPR?
Make I learn
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by davillian(m): 12:04am On Feb 04, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

You're lazy.
Yes ooh a lazy dog is better than a hard working dead lion.....
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by msrcusgarvey6(m): 12:31am On Feb 04, 2022
They die trying! A ore suitable music also helps rather than 2Cents
inoki247:
in life you've to go harder in other to achieve your aim...

So they're trying to go harder so along the line they lose dere life...
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by wizonlyson: 12:38am On Feb 04, 2022
coolnext.. simp man, to penme..
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by calcal: 12:48am On Feb 04, 2022
posty56:
old men should let women mount them ,

that style will give back pain. doggy it slowly and have sweet fun
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by tafat: 1:05am On Feb 04, 2022
But why you go drink medicine to knack na, who daughter you wan kill abeg?
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:32am On Feb 04, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
Guys, Let me tell you what man-power does to your body... it increases blood flow to your penis and increases your blood pressure as well as your heart beat... men suffers heart attack from this and die when they don't get CPR to jump start the heart again!!!

Educate your partner on how to do proper CPR, just incase, if it happens, nobody dies !!!

This is absolutely funny. Majority of death during sex occurs from transactional sex. Should a man discuss CPR with an Olosho before mounting her? Just wondering
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by Haakeem(m): 1:51am On Feb 04, 2022
MsFaith:

[s]Awon Mr. Selfish.
Later this one sef go open mouth call women selfish[/s]
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by 9isguy(m): 2:11am On Feb 04, 2022
Okhuadams:
9 with enhancing drugs na die you die, dey decieve yourself BLOODY LIER

I’m quite sure someone is out there helping you to knack your babe… continue believing everyone is like you….
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by lebienconnu: 2:59am On Feb 04, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
I can categorically tell you that most death during sex is as a result of the HEART stopping... and a simple quick CPR can save the life of such victim.

100 percent. You must be an initiate. People should know CPR like they know the back of their hand.
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by treatise: 3:17am On Feb 04, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
Eat well... eat fruits... give at least 3 days interval after the first one else it may be death in active servicegrin

Three days interval? Jeez
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by Okhuadams(m): 3:28am On Feb 04, 2022
9isguy:

I’m quite sure someone is out there helping you to knack your babe… continue believing everyone is like you….
continue deceiving yourself Mr 45mins man softly softly dey like no b work. Continue with ur addiction of sex enhancing drugs bodi go soon tell u
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by jimtemi1: 4:44am On Feb 04, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
Eat well... eat fruits... give at least 3 days interval after the first one else it may be death in active servicegrin
all this are normal things that we know but some people get strong head, they will say I want to show her that am strong. Were as no man is strong beside a woman, u will do ur best and leave the rest no need to show power.na woman dey Bleep us, no be we they Bleep them. If they like u they can just be mourning n shouting it all lie, just for u to appreciate ur self ni
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by huntax(m): 5:28am On Feb 04, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
I can categorically tell you that most death during sex is as a result of the HEART stopping... and a simple quick CPR can save the life of such victim.

But instead of doing CPR, our Nigerian ladies will run out of the room, screaming "may una come see o, dis man don die o".
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by BafanaBafana: 5:35am On Feb 04, 2022
flokii:
Females that can no longer give birth naturally?
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by Tzar(m): 5:41am On Feb 04, 2022
You are very kwaret!
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by MadeINchenzen2: 6:21am On Feb 04, 2022
huntax:

But instead of doing CPR, our Nigerian ladies will run out of the room, screaming "may una come see o, dis man don die o".
That's why we must educate the people around us on how to save a life by doing a simple CPR correctly
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by Passionate1(m): 6:36am On Feb 04, 2022
Hmmmm!

Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by Kazeem47(m): 7:12am On Feb 04, 2022
flokii:
am telling you. You keep pounding with all your strength but they will be telling you to go harder. Don't know what's wrong with some of those gender. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump / Yoruba Herbs: English Name & What They Are Uses For / Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.