Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Who Is The Best Governor For The 2007-2011 Term - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Best Governor For The 2007-2011 Term (9239 Views)

Poll: Which Governor'S performance for the 2007-2011 tenure in office wast the most credible?

Comrade Adams Oshiomwole - Edo State: 6% (11 votes)
Sule Lamido - Jigawa State: 1% (2 votes)
Olagunsoye Oyinlola - Osun State: 0% (0 votes)
Babatunde Raji Fashola - Lagos State: 74% (122 votes)
Ibrahim Shema - Katsina State: 1% (2 votes)
Godswill Akpabio - Akwa Ibom State: 8% (14 votes)
Peter Obi - Anambra State: 7% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Buhari Admonishes CBN Governor For Bringing Jim Ovia To Washington DC Dinner / Imoke Wins Best Governor Award / Fashola, Mimiko, Oshiomole Or Okorocha: Who Is The Best Governor? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Who Is The Best Governor For The 2007-2011 Term by nep2ra(m): 11:17am On Jun 24, 2011
Oh boy eeeeee! How una dey take get all these pictures? !
Re: Who Is The Best Governor For The 2007-2011 Term by niceone3(m): 11:34am On Jun 25, 2011
well i must confess that 2007-2011 saw Nigeria producing one of its best governors in history. However, in all i have to give it to Chibuike Amechi cos before he came rivers state was literally in disarray. but within just 3yrs( he lost a year to umehia) he was able to touch almost all aspect of the economy. the kind of primary and secondary school i saw when i recently visited ph can compete with the best in the world though i dont know the measure he has in place to safeguard those state of the art facilities. ph is just in the boiling point with construction and restructuring going on here and their. the completed roads are mostly dual carriage and a beauty to behold. i was really impressed with what as saw. chime and fash are also quit impressive and deserve commendation
Re: Who Is The Best Governor For The 2007-2011 Term by donobi(m): 11:52am On Jun 25, 2011
some of u that is rating fashola high should stop no governor in Nigeria can equal what ameachi have done. Let me give u 2 fact among others 1, no school in nigeria either private or public has the facilities he put up in public shools, the facilities are one of the best and its in every local goverment of that state, he was given an international award for his contribution on education. I ve travelled outside the shore of this country and i ve seen the kind of facilies they ve and they are found in public schools. Go to rivers and see. 2, in road contruction he uses one of the best construction company to construct road with low price and quality materials know this he build a bridge with N100m. I always come to lagos to do my business so i see what fashoa is doing , he's working but don't bring him out as the best. U people ve not being to enugu and see what chime is doing. Pls fashola guys go to rivers and enugu to see then compare.
Re: Who Is The Best Governor For The 2007-2011 Term by EkoIle1: 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2011
donobi:

some of u that is rating fashola high should stop no governor in Nigeria can equal what ameachi have done. Let me give u 2 fact among others 1, no school in nigeria either private or public has the facilities he put up in public shools, the facilities are one of the best and its in every local goverment of that state, he was given an international award for his contribution on education. I ve travelled outside the shore of this country and i ve seen the kind of facilies they ve and they are found in public schools. Go to rivers and see. 2, in road contruction he uses one of the best construction company to construct road with low price and quality materials know this he build a bridge with N100m. I always come to lagos to do my business so i see what fashoa is doing , he's working but don't bring him out as the best. U people ve not being to enugu and see what chime is doing. Pls fashola guys go to rivers and enugu to see then compare.

We don debate that so many times and your amechi remains below par. den don post pictures of everything he's doing and they are all nothing but dirty ugly roads, bridges and meaningless buidlings called schools and hospitals.

Post something if you fit do better than others.
Re: Who Is The Best Governor For The 2007-2011 Term by nasoeb: 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2011
PLEASEEEEEEEEE I AM BEGGING ALL CAPABLE MEMBERS OF NL TO PLEASE MAKE AVAILABLE PICS OF UPDATE DEVELOPMENT IN RIVERS STATE.

I AM VERY IN SO MUCH NEED TO SEE THE SO MUCH TALKED ABOUT WONDERFUL TRANSFORMATIONS IN RIVERS STATE.

PLEASE I AM BEEGING

THANKS SO MUCH
Re: Who Is The Best Governor For The 2007-2011 Term by EkoIle1: 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2011
^^^^^ Don't waste your time, there's nothing there.
Re: Who Is The Best Governor For The 2007-2011 Term by phantom(m): 6:05pm On Jun 25, 2011
^ grin grin grin grin grin grin, newt! Leave lagos and travel around and stop making noise no nairaland like a baby.
Re: Who Is The Best Governor For The 2007-2011 Term by nasoeb: 10:30am On Jun 26, 2011
wetin dat pig sabi. no be to dey carry lagos wey no be em papa own for head.

abeg beta people i need update jare

BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details / ECOWAS Leaders Meet Again On Mali / Don't Blame Buhari For The Mess You Put Benue - Garba Shehu Criticizes Ortom