Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Nigeria Should Try South East President Maybe Nigeria Can Be Fix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Should Try South East President Maybe Nigeria Can Be Fix (840 Views)

2023: Afenifere, PANDEF, MBF, Others Clamour For South-East President / 2023 Presidency: Try South-East For 4 Years - Umahi Tells APC / 2023: It’s Lame To Deny S-east President ‘cos Of Ipob’s Agitation — Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Should Try South East President Maybe Nigeria Can Be Fix by Moxil(m): 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
This article is as a result of Error in Nigeria economy, security flaws that is taking over the country, in as much as Nigeria had tried North president, west president, south south president now left to the east.

Nigeria should put so many things into consideration considering this issue of 2023 president election

The Eastern part of the country deserves this President in so many ways not even only for giving them as a form of sympathy but as a form of uniting Nigeria

Nigeria should come together and forget tribalism and religion as a country, let's do what's right.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Should Try South East President Maybe Nigeria Can Be Fix by flokii: 5:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
You can't fix your tiny dot region, it's Nigeria you want to fix.. na make all of us japa to Ghana, Togo and the likes just like Igbos are fleeing from SE in droves.

Charity begins at home.. you collect so much yet can't develop.

Niger state is 2 times larger than SE region yet the total allocation going to SE monthly is times 3 of what Niger state receives. Do the maths and see how useless your SE leaders are.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Should Try South East President Maybe Nigeria Can Be Fix by EQUALROGHT: 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
It's indeed a good suggestion but a credible candidate must be presented who has what it takes to unite the country , create employment and grow the economy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Should Try South East President Maybe Nigeria Can Be Fix by helinues: 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
Before you dash me clothes, I must see your wardrobe.

Abia state as a case study

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Should Try South East President Maybe Nigeria Can Be Fix by Asgard73: 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2022
Honestly it would have been worth it .. but power returns North

The only joy in Nigeria is that Yoruba propaganda in the 90”s have been bursted on international stage

Back then .. Yoruba used to position themselves as the backbone of Nigeria economy and economic activities

Buhari just set osibanjo up .. as leader of economic team ..
Nigerians have all seen the result..
twice inflation

While same Yoruba people are blaming Buhari for Nigeria economy and still giving us osibanjo as presidential candidates

Crazy grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Should Try South East President Maybe Nigeria Can Be Fix by EQUALROGHT: 5:59pm On Feb 03, 2022
We are following
Re: Nigeria Should Try South East President Maybe Nigeria Can Be Fix by YorubaIsGreat(m): 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
This human and how they reason just dey make me think say nah fuls full that place ni
Your tiny dot in a circle region remains the povery capital of southern nigeria, your land is ravaged with erosion, you are killing and eating yourselves, no tangible development in that inconsequential region and you are here telling me you wan fix nigeria, alaye go fix that your tiny region

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Try South East President Maybe Nigeria Can Be Fix by shortIGBOman: 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2022
Igbo will never be allowed to rule this Country

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Try South East President Maybe Nigeria Can Be Fix by jconsulting(f): 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
There is a false claim that the North is using against the South that they are many, Majority of the southerners sit down at home of the day of election to watch the results on TV.If they want a true result ,let the government make it electronic voting, the same North will kick against it because they know that their lies will be exposed
Re: Nigeria Should Try South East President Maybe Nigeria Can Be Fix by SonOfEl(m): 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2022
helinues:
Before you dash me clothes, I must see your wardrobe.

Abia state as a case study

See this mumu o, is your state better than Abia State?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Should Try South East President Maybe Nigeria Can Be Fix by helinues: 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2022
SonOfEl:

See this mumu o, is your state better than Abia State?

Abia is the worst state in Southern Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Try South East President Maybe Nigeria Can Be Fix by SonOfEl(m): 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2022
flokii:
You can't fix your tiny dot region, it's Nigeria you want to fix.. na make all of us japa to Ghana, Togo and the likes just like Igbos are fleeing from SE in droves.

Charity begins at home.. you collect so much yet can't develop.

Niger state is 2 times larger than SE region yet the total allocation going to SE monthly is times 3 of what Niger state receives. Do the maths and see how useless your SE leaders are.

Its not by landmass dude, we sre way smarter than that. Check the US map and see if state size equals population distribution.
Re: Nigeria Should Try South East President Maybe Nigeria Can Be Fix by SonOfEl(m): 8:36pm On Feb 03, 2022
helinues:

Abia is the worst state in Southern Nigeria

By whose assessment? Yours?

I may not be satisfied with governance in Abia state, but your state isn't better than Abia state.
Re: Nigeria Should Try South East President Maybe Nigeria Can Be Fix by headSmasher: 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2022
With the hatred and bitterness they exhibit against all tribe, we don't want AfghanEASTan, Biafra war is enough for a millennium

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Try South East President Maybe Nigeria Can Be Fix by helinues: 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2022
SonOfEl:

By whose assessment? Yours?

I may not be satisfied with governance in Abia state, but your state isn't better than Abia state.

grin

If Abia is the worst state in Southern Nigeria, how then can other states worst than the record holder

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Try South East President Maybe Nigeria Can Be Fix by helinues: 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
SonOfEl:

Its not by landmass dude, we sre way smarter than that. Check the US map and see if state size equals population distribution.

Wait, which development is in your region, don't tell me all those 2x2 covered land development in your villages.. As how tiny your region is make you guys still find it hard to develop it

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Try South East President Maybe Nigeria Can Be Fix by SonOfEl(m): 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
helinues:

grin

If Abia is the worst state in Southern Nigeria, how then can other states worst than the record holder

"If...."

So you are simply giving a conditional statement. Because i know your state cannot be better than Abia state
Re: Nigeria Should Try South East President Maybe Nigeria Can Be Fix by SonOfEl(m): 8:41pm On Feb 03, 2022
helinues:

Wait, which development is in your region, don't tell me all those 2x2 covered land development in your villages.. As how tiny your region is make you guys still find it hard to develop it

See ehn....i know your lazy ass type in nairaland. Your noise only ends here. Your region isnt as educated, developed and exposed like the south east region
Re: Nigeria Should Try South East President Maybe Nigeria Can Be Fix by helinues: 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
SonOfEl:

"If...."

So you are simply giving a conditional statement. Because i know your cannot be better than Abia state

That is an undisputable statement just like saying SE is the poorest region in Southern Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Try South East President Maybe Nigeria Can Be Fix by helinues: 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
SonOfEl:

See ehn....i know your lazy ass type in nairaland. Your noise only ends here. Your region isnt as educated, developed and exposed like the south east region

grin

When civilization got to my region, some people were still hopping from one tree to another..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Try South East President Maybe Nigeria Can Be Fix by SonOfEl(m): 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
helinues:

That is an undisputable statement just like saying SE is the poorest region in Southern Nigeria

Oga shut the hell up if you are too ashamed to mention your state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Should Try South East President Maybe Nigeria Can Be Fix by SonOfEl(m): 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
helinues:

grin

When civilization got to my region, some people were still hopping from one tree to another..

....and these fanthom region no get name (or state or even local government area if you are that courageous to mention it)
Re: Nigeria Should Try South East President Maybe Nigeria Can Be Fix by asanausana91: 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
Just the way it was fixed during Ironsi abi? Let me tell you the day an Igbo man became Nigerian president then this country is finished. We are into this shit because of the decision taken by an Igbo man. We were enjoying our our regional government until Ironsi decided to bring this unitary government on us.
We were living together in peace until the igbos military men decided to carry out the first coup.
We were doing fine until ojukwu greediness brought war to our door steps.
Go to the whole south east and rate their governors which one is doing good.?
During obasanjo regime, the senate president slot was zoned to the east and we have to get more 5 senate presidents within1 tenure,they were fighting each other,impeaching each others.
The question I will like to ask is: where will the igbos manufacture that great leader that will make nigeria to be like Dubai?
Zik
Ironsi
Ojukwu.
Ikpeazu
Kalu
Are all Igbo leaders who were tested with power but what did we get.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Try South East President Maybe Nigeria Can Be Fix by SonOfEl(m): 8:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
asanausana91:
Just the way it was fixed during Ironsi abi? Let me tell you the day an Igbo man became Nigerian president then this country is finished. We are into this shit because of the decision taken by an Igbo man. We were enjoying our our regional government until Ironsi decided to bring this unitary government on us.
We were living together in peace until the igbos military men decided to carry out the first coup.
We were doing fine until ojukwu greediness brought war to our door steps.
Go to the whole south east and rate their governors which one is doing good.?
During obasanjo regime, the senate president slot was zoned to the east and we have to get more 5 senate presidents within1 tenure,they were fighting each other,impeaching each others.
The question I will like to ask is: where will the igbos manufacture that great leader that will make nigeria to be like Dubai?
Zik
Ironsi
Ojukwu.
Ikpeazu
Kalu
Are all Igbo leaders who were tested with power but what did we get.

A coward will still blame his forefathers for his inability to find food to eat.

Was Ironsi not toppled and replaced because of the unification decree of 1966 or is there another Ironsi? You have indeed spoken like a coward.

Who developed the fastest growing economy in the world during the 60s? DR. MICHAEL OKPARA.

Today you have the following technocrats with seasoned leadership to support:

Peter Obi, Sam Ohabunwa, Ogbonnaya Onu....etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Should Try South East President Maybe Nigeria Can Be Fix by tamdun: 8:49pm On Feb 03, 2022
They are the reason we are in this mess,we were OK with our regional system until... Our elders tried to include secession clause in our construction but they(u know who) said they are OK with one Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Should Try South East President Maybe Nigeria Can Be Fix by helinues: 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
SonOfEl:

Oga shut the hell up if you are too ashamed to mention your state

You do not expect me to mention my state in comparation to Abia state the worst state in Southern Nigeria..

Talk about development

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Try South East President Maybe Nigeria Can Be Fix by SonOfEl(m): 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
helinues:

You do not expect me to mention my state in comparation to Abia state the worst state in Nigeria..

Talk about development

Dude park well.... You are empty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Should Try South East President Maybe Nigeria Can Be Fix by SonOfEl(m): 8:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
tamdun:
They are the reason we are in this mess,we were OK with our regional system until... Our elders tried to include secession clause in our construction but they(u know who) said they are OK with one Nigeria

Is it then too late to include secession clause? Is it? Since igbo were out of the picture all this while, why wasn't the secession clause included? Stop fooling yourself abeg....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks First Lady’s Aide, Zainab Kazeem / Why Is Reno Campaigning For Bola Tinubu Pro Bono / Goodluck Jonathan Joins APC In Bayelsa, Accepts presidential Nomination Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.