Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Pius Anyim: We Will Automate Revenue Generation Channels, Flatten Debt Curve - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pius Anyim: We Will Automate Revenue Generation Channels, Flatten Debt Curve (7335 Views)

Youths Destroy Pius Anyim's Statue In Ebonyi State (Photo) / 2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest / Anyim Pius Anyim Writes Umahi An Open Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pius Anyim: We Will Automate Revenue Generation Channels, Flatten Debt Curve by afrobadoo: 9:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
"I have the blueprint that automates several revenue generation channels and will flatten Nigeria's debt curve." - Anyim Pius Anyim.

In a recent interview with Arise TV, Anyim Pius Anyim reaffirmed that he has the blueprint that will help automate revenue generation channels to help Nigeria out of its depressing debt situation.

With the current debt stock of the country at about 40 trillion, a shocking inflation rate of 15% and a close to 40% unemployment rate, the hope of Nigerians dwindles at the possibility of finally eradicating the nations continuous cancerous borrowing.

This has become a concern for many. As the incoming presidential elections of 2023 dawns on the populace, the urge to get it right this time grows stronger amongst the Nigerian people. A credible and worthy candidate to steer Nigeria into economic stability is what people are eager for.

Fully aware of the work at hand, the presidential aspirant, Anyim Pius Anyim has maintained that these problems may seem overwhelming at the moment but he has the solution to fix them. As a proactive leader, a lot is already in the works to bring solution to Nigeria’s flailing economy.

While he is set to win the People’s democratic party’s mandate to run for president, Anyim Pius Anyim believes in fixing the Nigerian economy and has made it clear that this agenda ranks high on his to-do list if elected as president.

He emphasized on the importance of making sure Nigeria is built with focus on the contemporary world direction, where manufacturing, talent/innovation, science and technology are the main enablers to drive a diversified economy that generates income for itself.

Anyim Pius Anyim seems to be the man to implement the winning strategy that tactically elevates talent through innovative ideas. This strategy will create jobs, and support budding youth start-ups. This will in turn, lift the solo burden of job creation from the shoulders of the government.

The former senate president spoke highly of the Nigerian youths' industrious capabilities and mentioned that part of his plans is to create an enabling environment to aid growing talents.

Anyim Pius Anyim has proven during his time in the senate and as a secretary of government to the federation that he has the skillset required to solve one of Nigeria’s biggest challenges; A disturbing debt profile.

One thing is sure, Anyim Pius Anyim is ready to try a novel approach in his attempt to shift the economic direction from where Nigeria is today. His strategy includes a focus on younger talents and innovation.

As the elections edge closer, it’s important for countrymen and women to weigh the candidates and what they wish to offer, so that the decision for the right candidate can be easier to make.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PycCDHj82HM

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pius Anyim: We Will Automate Revenue Generation Channels, Flatten Debt Curve by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
he talks too much

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pius Anyim: We Will Automate Revenue Generation Channels, Flatten Debt Curve by Chijeep(m): 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
we're not surprised

We have been dealing with WE WILL since 2015 APC took over power so your own WE WILL no go convince us yet till it turns to WE HAVE

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pius Anyim: We Will Automate Revenue Generation Channels, Flatten Debt Curve by Burger01(m): 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
smiley
Re: Pius Anyim: We Will Automate Revenue Generation Channels, Flatten Debt Curve by KUNZEH(m): 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
This one na talkative o

3 Likes

Re: Pius Anyim: We Will Automate Revenue Generation Channels, Flatten Debt Curve by owiko(m): 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
Take politicians promises to heart at your own peril

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pius Anyim: We Will Automate Revenue Generation Channels, Flatten Debt Curve by Moonland100(m): 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
Talk sweet.
Re: Pius Anyim: We Will Automate Revenue Generation Channels, Flatten Debt Curve by onuman: 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
The experienced politician who the cap fits to succeed President Buhari.

11 Likes

Re: Pius Anyim: We Will Automate Revenue Generation Channels, Flatten Debt Curve by Godjone(m): 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
If is not Perer Obi, then give it to Anyim Pius Anyim. These are the only credible, vibrant and DEDICATED politicians we can trust with the presidency from the south. Rochas na thief. OUK na arm robber. Umahi is not straightforward.

Go Anyim
Go Peter

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pius Anyim: We Will Automate Revenue Generation Channels, Flatten Debt Curve by menik53819: 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
This guy talk too much
Re: Pius Anyim: We Will Automate Revenue Generation Channels, Flatten Debt Curve by Lovelife433(m): 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
Buhari Igbo version

4 Likes

Re: Pius Anyim: We Will Automate Revenue Generation Channels, Flatten Debt Curve by bigdammyj: 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
Noted
Re: Pius Anyim: We Will Automate Revenue Generation Channels, Flatten Debt Curve by SirbobbyDgreat: 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
Them don start
Re: Pius Anyim: We Will Automate Revenue Generation Channels, Flatten Debt Curve by angelfallz(m): 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
Any presidential aspirant that is not talking about restructuring Nigeria and practicing true federalism should not be voted for.

12 Likes

Re: Pius Anyim: We Will Automate Revenue Generation Channels, Flatten Debt Curve by juzor(m): 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
Do this Do that... Tell us how
Re: Pius Anyim: We Will Automate Revenue Generation Channels, Flatten Debt Curve by temmyblaze001: 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2022
Godjone:
If is not Perer Obi, then give it to Anyim Pius Anyim. These are the only credible, vibrant and DEDICATED politicians we can trust with the presidency from the south. Rochas na thief. OUK na arm robber. Umahi is not straightforward.

Go Anyim
Go Peter

Am sure u are not a Nigerian....

3 Likes

Re: Pius Anyim: We Will Automate Revenue Generation Channels, Flatten Debt Curve by gr8child(m): 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
How?
Re: Pius Anyim: We Will Automate Revenue Generation Channels, Flatten Debt Curve by RandyOku: 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
This man SHOULD REST!!!

A former RUBBER STAMP SENATOR

PETER OBI remains the ONLY FORCE that sends CONFUSION into SWAGA BULLION VAN CAMPcheesy

7 Likes

Re: Pius Anyim: We Will Automate Revenue Generation Channels, Flatten Debt Curve by TempUser: 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2022
angry I hope these people know what they're doing, but they don't.

1 Like

Re: Pius Anyim: We Will Automate Revenue Generation Channels, Flatten Debt Curve by Cmexy: 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
This guy might just be it

Let's see how it goes
Re: Pius Anyim: We Will Automate Revenue Generation Channels, Flatten Debt Curve by Yankiss(m): 1:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
Oga, you have been in power. Why didnt you apply this then? I dont mean to be saucy but anyone associated with Nigeria of the past should remain there - in the past. We need new names!!

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pius Anyim: We Will Automate Revenue Generation Channels, Flatten Debt Curve by Nikkganc08(m): 1:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
Some empty-skulled kids would Still believe these men.

Anyway, I have this strong vision of building a better Nigeria.

I've set out all d plans.

I'll feed all d poor families daily.

I'll start a program that'd fix all d roads I'm Nigeria within 24 hours.

Guaranteeing u guys 24 hours power supply. No light out again.

Petrol will cost 20naira per liter

Naira would exchange at 1naira per dollar

I'll totally crush corruption

I'll pay all youths for being unemployed and also encourage them to remain unemployed.

For every child you have, I'll award you a 100,000naira monthly stipend till they grow up

I know u all won't believe me

But TOGETHER, we can....!!!

Before I kick start this great vision and project, pls ask for my account number and send money.

Lemme eat first

1 Like

Re: Pius Anyim: We Will Automate Revenue Generation Channels, Flatten Debt Curve by kenzysmith: 1:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ayim Pius ayim 2023 insha allah
Re: Pius Anyim: We Will Automate Revenue Generation Channels, Flatten Debt Curve by jaxxy(m): 1:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
Shut up mr man. We will this and that, with nothing to show previously?

Apc promised 1 naira to a dollar.
Re: Pius Anyim: We Will Automate Revenue Generation Channels, Flatten Debt Curve by McOluOmo: 1:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
Easier said
Belive any politician @your own risk....

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Pius Anyim: We Will Automate Revenue Generation Channels, Flatten Debt Curve by whippersnapper(m): 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
Why are mods pushing this same thread to FP. We have heard now. Is it by force
Re: Pius Anyim: We Will Automate Revenue Generation Channels, Flatten Debt Curve by Rugaria: 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
Turenchi.
That one concern you. Northerners advising you to run just want to use your participation to legitimatize the electoral heist that is about to happen..
No Igbo stands any chance. Appreciate this fact and quickly find alternative measures to end it..
Flatten which debt? Nigeriad Debt that wants to consume the whole of Africa? Can you flatten Zuma rock?
Re: Pius Anyim: We Will Automate Revenue Generation Channels, Flatten Debt Curve by hopexter(m): 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
onuman:
The experienced politician who the cap fits to succeed President Buhari.

He doesn’t seem to have a head for cap undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu's Sitting Position In The Mosque Going Viral (photos) / Quit Presidential Race Now! You Are Expired El Rufai Tells Ibb And Buhari. / Governor Ibrahim Gaidam Of Yobe Wins APC Flag Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.